+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

So I found this .... I am not sure if it is true. But crap awful awful awful AND quite frankly I am not surprised if it is true.

Jenelle Evans Boyfriend Nathan Griffith Allegedly Abusing Her Son Jace, Witness Comes Forward - CDL Exclusive | Celeb Dirty Laundry

I have not watched last night's yet. I will later today.
    KAREN

I hope the story about Nathan beating Jace isn't true. It would not surprise me though. Nathan acts like a sleeze, IMO. I think he's very fake. Plus, anyone who would live with and have a baby with Jenelle has got to be totally messed up in the head. So in my mind he's as whack-a-doodle as Jenelle is. Niether one of them will be able to raise a child. Law enforcement and/or social services will intervene. It's only a matter of time.

I thought that Kailyn was just so off when it came to looking out for what was best for Isaac. Kailyn, it's not about what makes you happy! It's what is best for Issac. Isaac is the one who will have to travel much more since you made your move to Delaware. Isaac is the one who has to adjust to a new home and then move back to another home, if the move is not approved. Moving multiple times is hard on a kid. Why don't you think how these moves effect Isaac? It's not all about what makes Kailyn happy......I guess she never learned that by example from her parents, so she's clueless.
    And what does she think.....Isaac won't tell Daddy he got a new bedroom? I think it was staged.

Leah is another one who is so obsessed with herself that she doesn't think about the kids. Moving far from their grandparents and other family just makes no sense. It's good she had a one on one time with Alleaha, but does she not realize that moving where she doesn't have free sitters, she can't do that without paying for it. She just seems so off. She needs a good hair cut and treatment. Her hair looks like something a hairdresser would try not to do.

Please tell me why Chelsea kept saying she had to go to CA to help her get her mind off things. WHAT is she talking about? She has it made! All of the support and great things in life and she has to get her mind off of it? So pathetic. That girl doesn't know what a hard time is.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I have not watched any of this season, but there is no doubt in my mind if Barbara ever thought they were abusing Jace, Jenelle would never get to see him.
    There's no place like home!

I agree that Barbara would not allow Jace to be beaten, hit, starved, etc., but there are other kinds of abuse such as verbal and I know that she has allowed Jace to witness it since he was born. He's learned it's okay to curse at family members and slap people. He's showing what's he's been exposed to. In my mind, that is abuse too. I would have thought that the counseling Barbara sees would have influenced her in some way to get Jace away from that exposure, but it never happened.

If Barbara and Jenelle get into another arguement, Jace will be right there in the middle of it and probably joining in. IT's not right, IMO.
    captain and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fanatic

That story seems kinda shady. Looking at other stories on that site make me skeptical.

I got physically angry watching the Janelle parts. How the hell does someone think like that? She is proof that in this country people should have to pass a test to have a kid. Just a complete moron. Two months with someone and you know you want to spend your life with them?! Oh my god I almost threw the remote through the TV set. There is something off about Nathan. If hes selling Time Shares in SC, he really must be a slimy guy. Those guys are nothing but sweet talking liars. Its only a matter of time before she loses custody of this new kid. Shes sober 2 months and all of the sudden shes cured. Good luck with that logic hun. It also needs to be said that shes still legally married to the last guy whom she knew would spend the rest of her life with whos currently locked up in a prison. Shes just a piece of garbage. Period.

Leah is another idiot. 1. She should have never had another kid with Jeremy until they knew what was actually wrong with Ali. 2. She makes important decisions without giving it any thought.
    The way she was making Jeremy feel bad for, god forbid, making a living was despicable. Then again him having a job like that and not thinking maybe they shouldnt have a kid so quick was his fault.

I have nothing of value to say for Chelsea that hasnt been said already so Ill just let her go. Adam is a piece of garbage. He 100% plays his role for the cameras. I would love to see what judge gives a guy with 3 DWIs, no job and looks like him joint custody of a child.

Zero sympathy for Kail. She used to be such a hard worker. Now shes just one of those "woe is me" people. Every problem in her life is because of her and could easily go away if her husband had any balls and stood up to her. Oh youre stressed because you are planning a wedding you dont need? Oh you are upset bc your husband lives on a military base 2 and a half hours away because it was you would thought it would be a good idea for him to join the military so you could get free benefits?! Oh you have to go to court because your baby daddy (whos probably one of the more decent dads on this series) doesnt think its right you are moving his kid 3 hours away just so you can be close to the guy you forced into moving there in the first place?
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Agree with you Giggity22, especially about Javi. Why does he 'yes' Kailyn to death? It's crazy! With respect to Adam, no judge in their right mind would grant him joint custody. What the judge would consider is granting visitation with the stipulation his parents be present at all times. Did Adam even file anything yet? It's been years!

I agree with you guys that Javi has become a doormat with Kailyn. He agrees with her all the time and seems to do whatever she says. When Kail and the maid of honor were cake tasting, the maid of honor asked something like "is it hard to do this without Javi?" and she replies with "I wouldn't care what he said anyway." What? It seems like a bad idea to have the entire cake be pumpkin flavoured, which some guests at the wedding probably wouldn't like. But as Kail snapped at Javi, "it's a fall wedding!" Getting serious bridezilla vibes. And when she wears a tshirt or sleeveless shirt all I can see is that huge ugly skull on her arm. Oh, and on the mtv page there's an article with Javi saying he wishes he pampered Kail more during her pregnancy.

Chelsea needs to go on a trip to "get away from the stress." Please. She has no idea about stress or hardship. The trip was also certainly funded by her dad. And MTV should stop showing Adam and his friends. He makes me sick.

I just can't get over Jenelle saying that since she's ready to go back to school, it's a good time to try for a baby. That just makes no sense. It's been said that Nathan was hired by MTV. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Something is just so off about him I can't even comprehend it. The show has conveniently not mentioned the fact that he has a kid that he doesn't have custody of. Apparently, he says that he's an MMA fighter, yet there's an open letter written by the gym he claimed to train at, telling him that he's an idiot and actually has never had any training. It's accompanied by a video of him fighting and getting his butt kicked by the other guy.

Also, why was Jace going to a swimming lesson if he was so sick? If he was as sick as Barbara was making him out to be they probably should have cancelled the lesson.

The trip to the nail salon was more so that Leah could have a scripted conversation with the employees that work there rather than something a 3 year old would enjoy. Why not take her to to a park or to do a fun activity?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I came here to post my thoughts on this weeks epi BUT I agree with absolutely everything hot_chocolate posted!
    KAREN

I agree with everything Giggity and Hot_Chocolate posted. I can't watch this show anymore. Jenelle makes me so mad! She is a selfish, sorry excuse for a human being, she makes me sick! I fear for Jace, for his health and well being, poor little boy! 😪

Apparently Adam got in a big car crash the other day.
    'Teen Mom 2' Star Adam Lind Faces Charges After Narrowly Escaping a Fiery Car Crash
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread