+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

If Leah moves further away, I'd say she's going to assure herself another move in the not so distant future, back to where she should have moved in the first place....since the likelihood of her becoming pregnant again is pretty high. Kids get crazy when you move too much.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, Leah's judgement is very questionable. She is extremely lucky to have parents/other family willing to help out with the girls, which is especially important with Jeremy away so much. I remember how, for the brief time while she was in college, a family friend took care of Ali and Aleeah (who they're calling Gracie now) while Leah was in class, and for free, I'm assuming. None of the other moms have people around them able/willing to do that. And since it would be useful for Ali to ride horses, Leah wants to "have horses", which I'm assuming means "own horses". I don't think she has thought it through as to how much work and cost is involved in actually owning horses. I agree, Debb, that someone should drive Ali to a facility that does horseback riding lessons, since they'd need to pay someone to give the lesson anyway. And then let the facility worry about boarding and maintaining their horses.

I feel awful for Nathan and Jenelle's unborn baby. I really doubt that Jenelle will end up raising this one either. Could you imagine if the baby was constantly crying: "I'M GETTING SOOOO AGGRAVATED! I'M GOING TO LEAVE!" Hopefully this one will get adopted by a nice family and not be exposed to Jenelle's toxicness.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Chelsea is a beautiful girl (now that she got rid of the fake blonde..not ALL of us can make it work...LOL) why DOES she still flirt with Adam? Are there no other guys in South Dakota or wherever she lives? He's an ass*&^% to her all the time, has no ambition, cheated on her and spends his Teen Mom money on a Corvette? I bet he didn't save one cent for his kids college education.
    Okay, I live in the very town in which Chelsea lives. I'm nowhere near her age, but I can still assure you that there are guys other than Adam her age here. For one thing, there are two private colleges, plus commuter campuses for several other state colleges, plus technical colleges, which means there are a certainly guys her age enrolled at them.

Of course, perhaps any guy her age who's actually ambitious enough to be pursuing a degree, whether in a profession or a trade, wouldn't be interested in someone like Chelsea. I could certainly believe that. But it's a town of around 165,000. Surely there must be one or two deadbeats who'd like to live off her and her pathetic television fame other than just Adam.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I completely agree about the wolf hybrids. Like many breeds, they require an owner who knows exactly how to handle them if they are to be successful pets. And no dog likes being in a crate for long periods of time, though sometimes crating a dog is necessary. For instance, when he rides in my car, my dog rides in a crate, in order to keep him from wandering all over the car and potentially distracting me and causing an accident. In addition, should there be an accident, the crate (which is seatbelted in place) offers some protection from potential hazards, such as flying class. None of my dogs have seemed to mind riding in the crate in the car, probably because I don't force them to ride in it for long without breaks and/or because they tend to go to sleep on longer rides. Similarly, when my dog is at the groomer, he spends some time in a crate, but he's typically not at the groomer for more than two hours once a month, and much of that time, he's in the tub or on the table, and even when he's not, the groomers I use frequently interact with the dogs throughout the time they're there, as do the rest of the people who work there (the groomer is in the same facility as the vet, so the vet techs etc. know many of the dogs and a couple of them are particularly fond of my dog, so they stick their heads in and pet him).

But then, I don't like any of those young women having dogs, because none of them seem to be very responsible dog owners, and given what some of them have on their hands in terms of taking care of toddlers/babies, it may not be the best time for them to be dealing with training dogs too, not to mention the fact that properly caring for a dog--food, training, vet bills etc.--is an expense they probably don't need right now.

As for Leah wanting horses, she'd be much better off looking into something like HandiRiders for Ally. There are other organizations with similar names, but basically, the people involved supply the horses and are specially trained (both the people and the horses) in terms of dealing with disabled riders. As they are charities, it would not be an added expense for their, I would guess, already strained finances either.

I also think it might be good for Leah and Corey to get involved in a support group for people who are raising disabled children, so that they can understand that while it may be sad to see their child in a wheelchair, it does not mean that she can't still be involved, and happily involved, in many activities, go to school etc. If she's not struggling so to walk, she may also be able to concentrate her intelligence and energy on other things and may actually start to do some things better than she has been able to do them thus far. It doesn't just have to be about what she's lost. It may be about what she could gain too.
    momrek06 likes this.

Two very good posts, Tilden!

jenniferboston, Chelsea 'might' be a beautiful girl but I cannot ever see her face with alllllllll that hair and allllllll that make-up she has caked on her face. Yikes. And she is STILLLLLL hung up on Adam so there is NO hope of her even interested in meeting a new guy. She wants him back. And it's killing her that he has moved on. I mean come on the first day of preschool when she was to meet Adam to drop off Aubree, she turns to her Mom and says "do I look fat" ..... would she be saying that to her Mom on a typical drop off day where Adam is NOT there......? And then her immaturity at lunch last week when she tells her Mom, "do not talk about Adam or I am leaving" ....... whattttt???? OH and that talking like Minnie Mouse........she so has to stop that. UGH.

Debb, thanks for the info on the wolf dogs.......OMG! Just disturbing as she can barely care for herself ........ let alone TWO WOLF DOGS!

HC, what do you mean that they call Aleeah 'Gracie' now? Did I miss that?

Tilden, that's a fabulous idea about Corey and Leah getting into a support group! While I do not think Leah is in denial and Corey certainly is, I think that would be so informative and so helpful for both of them and a place for them to vent when they are feeling stressed out.

And like jenniferboston, Kailyn aggravates me as well with each episode.
    Last edited by momrek06; 02-17-2014 at 11:47 PM.
    KAREN

^ In the past few episodes, Leah and Jeremy have been calling Aleeah "Grace" or "Gracie" (Grace is her middle name).
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

ITA with you regarding Leah. Hopefully, she'll make the right decision, but who knows? She's young, not well educated and seems to have a stubborn streak. She certainly has more brains than Jenelle. Did anyone see The Soup recently that featured Jace saying the F word? Oh vey! That poor boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Somone needs to shake Leah a little. She needs to really reconsider moving almost an hour's drive from her support system, especially when her husband will be gone weekly. It's just crazy. Aren't there any horses in the town near her parents? Wouldn't it make sense to live near your support system and drive Ali to the horses while you have someone to help you care for the little ones, instead of living near the horses and having no one around to help you care of the other kids? When her father asked her about that she just looked clueless and say it was okay with her. What?

I read that radar obtained texted messages from Jenelle last week, (I think her friend sold them to radar.) They were of Jenelle saying she was smoking weed! She's pregnant of course. Her friend says she smokes to combat her morning sickness!!! NOT good. Isn't she still on probation? She's going to get revoked and go to jail. Her friend says Nathan is in support of pot smoking while pregnant! Poor kid. It's so terrible.

I used to be grateful that Jace was not in Jenelle's custody, but as it turns out, Barbara has allowed herself and Jenelle to influence Jace in very negative ways. He's becoming a product of his environment. I give Barbara credit for what she did do, but she exposed Jace to too much verbal violence and profane language. He will be just like Jenelle in a couple of years.

I've heard rumors that Nathan's parents want to take Jenelle's new baby. I have no idea what they are like. It would be great if Jenelle is not allowed to corrupt or harm this new baby. She is not fit, IMO.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    ITA with you regarding Leah. Hopefully, she'll make the right decision, but who knows? She's young, not well educated and seems to have a stubborn streak.
    OK, this might sound weird, but it's almost as if the divorce from Corey lowered Leah's ability to think rationally. We saw plenty of strange, irrational behavior starting in season 3, including
    -deciding to date Jeremy after he added her on facebook and introducing him to the twins, then getting engaged way too soon
    -taking out her IUD because (in her words) "why not?", and getting pregnant (the one she miscarried, although of course the miscarraige was not her fault)
    -breaking up with Jeremy to see if she could make it work with Corey
    -getting back with Jeremy and having ANOTHER baby
    -wanting to move away from her support system
    She seemed to be more sane when she was with Corey.

Jenelle was absolutely APPALLING this episode. She and Nathan had the nerve to make fun of Barbara when she told them that having a baby was a bad idea. So much crazy talk. "I'm ready to get back to school, so we are ready to have a baby." "It'll be fine because by then Jace will be staying here overnight." "He'll be hands-on helping with the baby, and be protective of it." Even Tori, one of Jenelle's best friends, who has participated in some crazy, irresponsible behavior with her, was telling her it was a bad idea. She brings up "You don't even know if you're going to jail yet. You wouldn't want to be pregnant in jail." Jenelle then chuckles/smiles and says that she'll just have to deal with it if it happens. Sickening.

More of the same with Leah, complaining to Jeremy about him being away, saying it's easy for him to leave or something. And he says no it's not easy, I'm doing this to make money to pay our bills.

Kail was also more of the same. At the beginning in the scene in the restaurant she's saying "Don't get too comfortable in case the judge says that we can't move." Then why would you buy the house? What an idiot. She hadn't even seen the inside of it, I'm sure they'd find another nice house in the area later. And acting like Jo doesn't want her to move just to spite her. Shut up. I still don't understand why she's so set on having the wedding before the baby is born; it just seems like unnecessary stress while pregnant, which isn't healthy for the mother or the fetus. Also, it makes dress-fitting difficult due to the growing baby bump.
    Giggity22 and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread