+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I posted upthread about the two brothers I knew with Muscular Dystrophy. They had a walk similar to Ali's when they were children, but when they became teens they became wheelchair bound. They both died in their twenties. I did find that some people with this condition do better today than years ago and don't always die from the condition. That's promising.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I read, the rare MD leads not only to becoming wheelchair bound, but to needing oxygen while sleeping at night.

If you stop and think about it, you don't see many/hardly any elderly people with MD.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I think Kailyns friends were high at that restaurant. They really think Joe is upset that she moved on???? Uh no. He doesn't want his son to be farther away from him.
    I know, what were they thinking? For the longest time it seemed to be the other way around; Kail being upset that he moved on and that Isaac "wouldn't have his family together." And of course we know her issues with Vee, her refusal to meet her, and her blowup about it at the last reunion show. She acts like Jo is being unreasonable for not wanting Isaac to be moved out of state. She keeps saying "it won't affect his time with him." Didn't she want an arrangement where she and Javi would have Isaac most of the year and then Jo gets to see him for a certain amount of time in the summer? I can see why Jo wouldn't want that.

Jenelle doesn't want to go to jail because she "doesn't want Jace to grow up with her not around." That's what he's been doing his whole life, idiot. Moving an hour away to live with your bf (who it seems like you met fairly recently) really shows that you don't care if you see him or not.

Sad news about Ali.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Jenelle's exhusband, Courtland Rogers, has a video online of a step by step demonstration of him doing heroin. I'm not sure why he thought that was a good idea. Oh, I bet he sold it for money so he could buy more drugs......I get it now.

Wow!!! That is totally disgusting! Shame on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jenelle's exhusband, Courtland Rogers, has a video online of a step by step demonstration of him doing heroin. I'm not sure why he thought that was a good idea. Oh, I bet he sold it for money so he could buy more drugs......I get it now.

Chelsea's baby voice reached new annoying heights tonight. In one particular scene it was like her usual baby voice on helium. "If you keep talking about Adam I'm going to leave." What a brat. People probably ask her so much because there's so much back and forth with the two of them that you never really know what's going on. And she should really stop saying to Aubree that she doesn't want her to go to preschool. When Adam said he wanted to be a parent volunteer on Aubree's school trips . I can't imagine that.

Corey really does seem to be in denial about Ali. Clearly something is wrong. I can understand him not wanting her to be "poked and prodded" but it's needed to determine the problem and therefore to help her in the best possible way.

Kailyn is so stressed about the whole move/going to court etc. but she brought this on herself. She encouraged Javi to join the military, knowing he/they might have to move, decided to have another baby, and wants to have a big wedding before it's born. And her saying that "Jo moved away without permission" is simply not true in terms of the custody agreement. He did move to New Jersey for his job during the week, but he goes home on the weekends to his parents house to take care of Isaac, so it doesn't affect the dropoffs/time with him like Kailyn's move does/would. I really don't like her arm tattoo. That skull is just plain ugly.

How many times has Jenelle moved? I hate seeing people as irresponsible as her owning dogs. Who knows how many hours a day the poor things are kept in cages, which will soon be too small as they are puppies and still growing. And the preview shows her actually consciously DECIDING to try for another baby with Nathan. WTF! Here I was thinking that it was a non-intentional pregnancy but this idiot doesn't even have custody of her first kid and is actually trying to have another! (And sadly we know that they're successful)
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Don't get me started on the dogs. As Jenelle said, those dogs are wolf hybrids. Keeping them as domestic pets is questionable. They don't seem to be in suitable environment. Locked in crates in a garage? It's worse on them than a regular domestic breed. And the crates looked too small, IMO. I have a thing about crates. (I realize they are necessary for limited time periods.) I won't go further, but it's a pet peeve of mine. I found this site that says in SC you need a permit to own one and there are restrictions. I hope Nathan is complying.
    Laws By State - Wolf & Wolfdogs Anonymous

Cory is in denial about Ali. Maybe it will take time before he accepts her condition. I realize they don't want her to be handicapped, but with her condition....there are many other things that are much worse than being confined to a wheelchair. Many people with that condition cannot breath well. I hope the doctors have explained that to them.

I have always had a soft spot for Kaitlyn, but I must admit that she creates her own problems much of the time. All the drama she's in is of her own creation. I think she creates it, because she grew up that way and it's all she knows. It's good she has her husband on her side though. She's been on her own a lot. I was just thinking that another baby, at this time, was like the last thing she needed. Oh, they have two pit bulls. With everything on her plate, handling two high maintenance dogs doesn't seem like a smart idea either. Like she said, she works full time, is pregnant, has a toddler, runs the household, while her husband is out of town all week.

Chelsea still looks like a kid with a candy bar when Adam shows up. It's so pathetic. It makes her appear to be a complete idiot, since the guy is such a loser, has disrepected every woman he's been involved with and does not do right by his kids. WHY go ape over that? She does need therapy. Have her remaining dogs survived? Recall she's had bad luck with them.

I agree; crates are necessary in some instances (for example, when they were first moving in, carrying things and probably leaving the doors open you don't want the dogs running out). The couple of times we've seen the dogs they've been in those cages. Jenelle's had other (smaller) dogs before but they seem to have disappeared.

What bothers me about Kailyn is her "poor me" attitude about the whole thing. Always complaining about having to go to court before they can move away. Well, that's the law and she knew that it would happen if she and Javi had to move. Plus, it seemed like she only wanted Javi to join the military (and get married to him) in order to get the benefits from him being in it. Overall Kailyn has been my favourite because she has a work ethic, unlike any of the others. She is the only one to consistently hold down a job/go to school while taking care of her child. But lately she's just been extremely unreasonable about everything and expecting to get her way all the time. We see her dogs in cages quite a bit too.

Seeing Chelsea try to cutesy-flirt with Adam is sickening. He's a mean loser and is in a relationship with someone else anyway. Being that pissed off that someone wants to bring up Adam when she continues to flirt with him every time she sees him (and has no problem hooking up with him) is ridiculous.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Chelsea is a beautiful girl (now that she got rid of the fake blonde..not ALL of us can make it work...LOL) why DOES she still flirt with Adam? Are there no other guys in South Dakota or wherever she lives? He's an ass*&^% to her all the time, has no ambition, cheated on her and spends his Teen Mom money on a Corvette? I bet he didn't save one cent for his kids college education.

Jenelle...Jenelle...omg,. How long did she know this guy before she moved it? She needs a therapist to tell her she doesn't need a man to make her complete. Her focus should be Jace, school, work, and lastly dating.

Kailyn. Every episode she aggravates me more and more.

With respect to Leah and Corey, I understand Corey and him wanting to be in denial, but hopefully will therapy, he can work through it all. Good luck to Leah with 3 babies and husband who's out of town for a month. I had two babies and my husband (now ex) commuted almost four hours round trip daily to his office. Yet, I knew his line of work I know Leah is sad, lonely, whatever, so maybe this will be her wake up call and she'll grow up a bit. The best thing would've been for her to have obtained a part time job...but with three babies now?

Somone needs to shake Leah a little. She needs to really reconsider moving almost an hour's drive from her support system, especially when her husband will be gone weekly. It's just crazy. Aren't there any horses in the town near her parents? Wouldn't it make sense to live near your support system and drive Ali to the horses while you have someone to help you care for the little ones, instead of living near the horses and having no one around to help you care of the other kids? When her father asked her about that she just looked clueless and say it was okay with her. What?

I read that radar obtained texted messages from Jenelle last week, (I think her friend sold them to radar.) They were of Jenelle saying she was smoking weed! She's pregnant of course. Her friend says she smokes to combat her morning sickness!!! NOT good. Isn't she still on probation? She's going to get revoked and go to jail. Her friend says Nathan is in support of pot smoking while pregnant! Poor kid. It's so terrible.

+ Reply to Thread