+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

OMG Kailyn is such a B*&^%! Javi could be with anyone...why he chooses to be totally s*&% on is beyond me. I'm sorry, but I had Irish twins and it certainly wasn't easy, but I loved every minute of it. Why is Kailyn 'stuck' in the house all day? Give me a break. Go to the local library for story time, join a play group, get a life.

Jenelle is an idiot and I feel so badly for Jace. I hate to wonder where he will be in ten years.

As for my opinion of Chelsea, I really think her problem with her license will be an easy fix. Unless someone can show a check cashed in her name, she should be fine. Also, I doubt the licensing board trolls social media sites, so who dropped a dime on her? Maybe Adam's ex/current gf. LOL

Leah, Leah, Leah. I feel sorry for Ali, but Leah, not so much. She still holds a torch for Cory in my opinion. Though she cheated on him two weeks before their camo wedding, so what do I know?

The immaturity of the young women is so obvious on this show. Kailyn married and got pregnant by a man who was in the military, so his presence at home is not guaranteed. Not a smart plan for someone who wants help with the kids.

Leah married and got pregnant by a man who works out of town for long periods of time. Not a smart plan either for a woman who wants her man at home every night.

Jenelle gets pregnant by a man who is a severe alcoholic, but she detests alcohol. I don't get it.

I'm waiting to meet Chelsea's next boyfriend. If he is a big drinker and emotional abuser, I'm going to lose it! lol
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I've stopped watching. I can't in good conscience to contribute to MTV getting ratings for exploring these bags of trash. Sadly I don't think it will end until one of them dies or ends up doing something horrific.
    Farrah is out of control. She's running around with a mold of her vagina and butthole and then in the next sentence talking about how she's a great mom/role model. Sophia is going to be a messed up teen.

Oh, I agree. It's a sad state of affairs on this show. Still, Dr. Drew brags that Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant has caused a decline in teen pregnancy rates since the shows began. I wonder if the kids who suffered right before our eyes think it was worth it. I guess the three kids who have suffered the most are Jace (Jenelle's son), Leah (Amber's daugther) and Sophia (Farrah's daugther). These three were exposed to the most violence inside their homes..some of it physical and other verbal.

FORT Fanatic

Farrah's grandpa died. While I actually felt a little sorry for her, in the next tweet she had pictures of him in the casket and then at his grave. She really is a complete idiot.

OMG!!! Is nothing sacred anymore? Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Farrah's grandpa died. While I actually felt a little sorry for her, in the next tweet she had pictures of him in the casket and then at his grave. She really is a complete idiot.

I thought Kailyn had started to mature a little until I saw the preview for next week. She married a man who went in the military, why would she be shocked that he would go away for 4 weeks? If I were her, I'd check his phone for stripper phone numbers when he returns. I swear near almost every base there are strip clubs!

It was nice to see Kail finally accept Vee, and see the four of them get along. So much better for Isaac to be around that rather than Kail hating on Vee and constantly talking crap about her.

Leah probably shouldn't have been driving on those anxiety meds if they were affecting her so much. Hopefully they can lower the dosage or her body gets used to it. She was super out of it on the phone talking to the physical therapist. She started saying something about "dye on a kid's head". And she feels like she's "drownding" in Ali's medical bills. I've never heard an adult call it "drownding". Usually you hear small kids saying that, and they say "drowning" when they find out that that's what the word is.

Chelsea just now is worrying about not having a job? Her previous job she had for a short time and quit after a fight with her boss. I have a hard time believing that a month's esthetician salary would make such a difference in paying for that nice house. It's obviously being funded by Teen Mom money and/or her dad. Still using the baby voice. According to Adam, his offences "have nothing to do with parenting". Well, a record of reckless driving and DUIs worries people if you're driving a kid anywhere. It shows that you're an irresponsible idiot and that you endanger other people.

Ugh Jenelle is freaking out about being away from Nathan. She's fine being away from Jace for extended periods. What's she gonna do while Nathan's in jail? "Hang out with friends, go to school, etc." No mention of spending time with her first kid. Lol when Nathan asks the lawyer if he can do probation instead. Not how it works, dumbass.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yeah, I wondered what was wrong with Leah. She looked messed up before she said the doctor gave her pills. Plus, most drugs like that take months to get into your system, right?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read it's more than prescription pills that her trouble. Her friends are concerned.

It appears that Adam and Nathan are severe alcoholics, who refuse treatment and refuse to stop driving. If your judgment is that poor, you are likely not responsible enough to care for a child.

One good thing I saw about Adam is that when Aubree threw a temper tantrum over something at the lunch table, he didn't give in, but said no means no and took her outside and explained it to her. She understood and all was well when he brought her back into the restaurant. That's something I rarely see Chelsea do. She doesn't seem to teach Aubree about how to control herself. She has taught Aubree to be a drama queen. Not good.

PIGS MAY FLY today, because I never praise Adam. I don't think I've ever seen him do anything positive for his child before.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, I wondered what was wrong with Leah. She looked messed up before she said the doctor gave her pills. Plus, most drugs like that take months to get into your system, right?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read it's more than prescription pills that her trouble. Her friends are concerned.

It appears that Adam and Nathan are severe alcoholics, who refuse treatment and refuse to stop driving. If your judgment is that poor, you are likely not responsible enough to care for a child.

One good thing I saw about Adam is that when Aubree threw a temper tantrum over something at the lunch table, he didn't give in, but said no means no and took her outside and explained it to her. She understood and all was well when he brought her back into the restaurant. That's something I rarely see Chelsea do. She doesn't seem to teach Aubree about how to control herself. She has taught Aubree to be a drama queen. Not good.

PIGS MAY FLY today, because I never praise Adam. I don't think I've ever seen him do anything positive for his child before.
    Actually, it was Adam's baby mama that said "She needs to learn that no means no"...Personally, I find his baby mama to be somewhat of a buttinsky. She is not his wife and is not Aubree's stepmom...she needs to keep her mouth shut when it comes to parenting Aubree. She's going to have her own little bundle of fun to discipline in a year or so.

+ Reply to Thread