+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I finally watched it. Good grief. lol

Kaitlyn announced that she was bipolar sometime last year. It all adds up. She said she was on meds. They must be working some, because at least now she's not hitting...that we know of. She used to justify hitting Javi because he made her angry. It was like he made her do it......when you think that way, you are really pushing it by having two kids and a house full of dogs. IMO, it's risky to have a high strung person in charge of a bunch of dogs, toddler and infant. It provides a good opportunity for tragedy.

What happened to Leah wanting to move? No mention of that lately.
    I wish they would give Ali's twin sister some attention. They just ignore that child. All the love is poured onto the baby and Ali. Why can't they see that? It makes me angry.

Jenelle and Nathan will never be able to parent properly, because they do not understand that the world does not revolve around them. They are complete narcissists and a child's needs will never come before their own. Plus, the alcohol and drugs will always rule them. They don't even go to daily support meetings. When in recovery that is very important for at least one year. They don't need that kind of thing though. Jenelle even admitted to smoking pot AFTER she found out she was pregnant with this child. Pathetic. Another couple who have a couple of Wolf-Hybrid dogs in their house. It is highly recommended that private people DO NOT own these wild animals, especially not those with young children around.

It did seem that Adam may have lost his glow with Chelsea. I'm a little surprised. I always thought that if Adam cut off Chelsea's legs, she would still crawl back to him and beg for his love. That's how obsessed she is with the guy. Maybe not.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Janelle and Nathan should have had one of those "ROBOT" babies like they give out in h.s. for kids to show them how it is not an easy road once you have had the baby.

I have a close gf and she had a baby June 29th. GF and her hubby planned for this baby forever. He arrived safe and sound. And a beauty.

BUT they have not slept since the babe arrived. He is tiny (7lbs) and he cries allot and she BF's him allot. She does have her parents and his parents close by. But they are exhausted.

Her DH is now trying to balance his job (accountant for a large bank) with the new baby and his lack of sleep. My gf is trying to let her DH sleep but she is drained.

They will get through this stage as we all did.

BUT then I think of those two jerks, J&N and wonder how they are handling a NEWBORN and it sickens me that they do not have the patience you need.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I gotta say, I loved Nathan's lawyer. She's blunt -- "You were an assh**e" -- and she doesn't coddle her clients. What a difference from Jenelle's lawyer.
    I loved that, too. People like that need someone to tell it like it is, and that's what the lawyer did. Both facing jail time yet expecting a baby. Just great.

Sad for Ali. But really, after she said the thing about not being strong due to having muscular dystrophy, Leah and her mom proceed to talk about it in front of her. I thought they decided that she was saying that because she kept hearing them talk about it? Weird. And Leah's hair looked horrible most of the episode.

Adam was ridiculous. If the accident was the other people's fault, why was he charged? If it happened like he said it did, it makes no sense for him to be charged with anything. So I'm going to assume based on his past record that he's lying and it was his fault.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

From what I read, Adam was charged with driving recklessly, driving with a revoked driver's license, operating an unregistered vehicle and failure to have liability insurance on his car. He's such a loser.
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-22-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    From what I read, Adam was charged with driving recklessly, driving with a revoked driver's license, operating an unregistered vehicle and failure to have liability insurance on his car. He's such a loser.
    Why isn't this LOSER serving any JAIL TIME???
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Why isn't this LOSER serving any JAIL TIME???
    From what I read, he was in an intensive program that required him to take an intoxilyzer test every day, but he either failed to show up one day or he failed it. They immediately put him in jail for failure to comply with the program. He's obviously so consumed with alcohol that he can't manage a day without it. I'm not sure if he's still in jail or not.

Chelsea has really got herself into some situation with her license. Hmmm.

Issac, he has been seeming very standish this season. Does not want to go with Jo or even talk to him on the phone.
    I get he was moody at the party but he had just awoke from a nap but to be moody through the opening of all his toys.....hmmm.

Nathan and Janelle are a train wreck. I ABSOLUTELY believe he is out driving.
    Jace is a p.i.t.a. but of course he is a product of his environment.

Ali's bones ache. Oh that little sweetie. And Cory said his INS will not cover his daughter's w/c. WHATTTT?
    Leah is looking all haggarded but she signed up for this lifestyle soooooo.......deal with it.
    KAREN

I guess Cory doesn't realize that when your kid needs something for their health and it costs $20,000. you have to get your self ready to fight. You have to call, meet, write, email, push, pull, beg, talk tough, engage,......and generally DEMAND attention. You can't slack off. You have to become their advocate. To heck with hurt feelings, bothering someone or being rude. The child is more important. Nothing is too much. You contact every advocate, every rep, every one who has anything to do with the insurance and/or wheelchairs to get it.

When I have had prescriptions declined by my insurance, my doctor appealed it and worked with the insurance company to get it approved.

I hope she's got the chair by now.

You can tell by the look on Jenelle's face that she knows she's really screwed up and that the relationship with Nathan is doomed. She knew then Nathan was an alcoholic and was not going to change. I bet he hasn't either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The more you go at it, the sooner you will get what you need. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. You do not take 'no' for an answer.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

It's possible this is the first time Leah and Corey have ever had to deal with the medical system, and I agree, you absolutely have to be vigilant and proactive if you need something. I also think it helps if you're good at researching and digging out information that helps you make your case or can get help from someone who is good at that--and isn't Leah's mom in the medical field somehow? Maybe she could offer some advice.

I also wonder if they're making too much of Aly's statement that it's because she has muscular dystrophy that she's not strong enough to do some stuff. It could be more of an observation on her part, unattached to any great feeling of sadness, given her age. I'm not entirely comfortable with Corey telling her she's strong and can do anything she wants, because that isn't really true, and Aly will know it--she can see her sister doing things that she cannot physically do and may well want to do. I know she's young but they need to address head on that her muscular dystrophy does mean that it might be harder for her to do some things but there are some things she may be better at that others have a harder time handling. If I remember correctly, she's always been the more verbal of the two twins, for instance, so she has good skills in that area, and there are a lot of people who can walk just fine who can't express themselves clearly or who fear speaking in public. There may also be activities they can direct her towards where her disability makes less of a difference. For instance, I know a voice teacher who agreed to take a student younger than she normally takes them, because the girl was at an age when a lot of her friends were starting to take piano or dance, and while she loved music, she had cerebral palsy, and she didn't have the muscular control for piano or dance. However, she could sing just fine and really enjoyed taking the lessons. It also made it possible for her to take part in talent shows at her school and church, just like the rest of her friends.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread