+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I'm pretty sure the man knows what he's doing, and what he's been hired to do.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think he's full of it. I think it's an excuse, because he doesn't bother to watch the episodes and he doesn't really know what they have done throughout the season. He doesn't get it and I wonder if he honors his obligation, because legally, as a mental health professional, he's bound to report it to authorities when a child's safety is in danger. He seems oblivious to that.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY.

He IS full of it.

WORST host of any show on TV. blah. meh. smh.
    straycat80 likes this.
    KAREN

Of course, he was all jacked up about the great news that Teen Mom has actually caused the teen pregnancy rate to go down considerably. That's great news, but I wonder about domestic violence, drug use and child neglect. Are those numbers up due to watching this show? Makes you wonder.
    momrek06 and straycat80 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Of course, he was all jacked up about the great news that Teen Mom has actually caused the teen pregnancy rate to go down considerably. That's great news, but I wonder about domestic violence, drug use and child neglect. Are those numbers up due to watching this show? Makes you wonder.
    Ya, well I am not sure if Drew's numbers are all that accurate as the new season of 16&Pregnant has 12 girls they are highlighting. smh
    KAREN

KAREN

I saw one of the previews and it showed Jace making some comment to Jenelle that showed just how damaged the child is. It's no big surprise. The things Jenelle and her mom have exposed that little guy to have really made their mark. He's well on his way to being another Jenelle.

I recently some photos of Chelsea. She looked quite thin. I hope she's healthy.

God help us.

Leah still nagging Jeremy
    Chelsea still stupid
    Jenelle still trash
    Kailyn still whining & whining & whining

Same ol' show.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I DVR'd. I'll catch up soon, hopefully.

What a mess all these young ladies still are......

Kailyn just continues to fight with Javi. Issac is so aware of it. Poor little buddy caught up in it.
    Baby Lincold is Javi's clone. So cute. Kailyn is just miserable. Its got to be depressing being around her. She is so moody all.of.the.time.

Chelsea may not get her hair dressing license because she did a wedding BEFORE she was licensed. The BOARD sent her a letter.
    They have not told her results on her EXAM but are holding back on issuing her that license. She INSISTS she did not get paid which would be great for her.
    BUT it appears people put it all over social media that she did their hair. Ruh Roh, Chelsea.
    Chelsea has bought herself a house and states openly that Dad did not buy it........ya, right.

Adam, IN COMPLETE DENIAL about the accident. If you do watch the show, he will sicken you. All 5 minutes of his airtime.

Jenelle driving around in a brand new HUMMER....hmmm. Must be TM money as no one works. Jenelle will dodge yet around bullet with her messes with the law BUT
    Nathan is a wreck. THREE DUI's and very rude when he was arrested during one of his many encounters with the police. He may not have to serve 90 days BUT
    definitely 30 days in JAIL. Naming their baby boy, Kaiser as it means EMPEROR. (I was thinking more of the roll) Poor Baby. I hope they smarten up and be good parents.

Leah and Jeremy seem to get along fine this episode. (Ya, I know shocking, huh)
    My heart just breaks for little ALI. I guess they are now saying she has Muscular Dystrophy. Leah has a job at the tanning salon to help pay Ali's bills.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

I gotta say, I loved Nathan's lawyer. She's blunt -- "You were an assh**e" -- and she doesn't coddle her clients. What a difference from Jenelle's lawyer.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 07-19-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread