+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Dr Drew really gets on my nerves. Last week when Kail said "I'm getting pissed off" because she didn't want to discuss hitting Javi, I'dve told her no one gives a rats ass...you signed a contract, let's talk. Kailyn is unbelievably stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Did you see Part II of the reunion? I saw most of it. I have to go back and watch it in full.

Barb was pretty open about her concerns with Jenelle and Nathan. She said he won't work and lives off Jenelle. Barb said she never gave her boyfriend money. OH, they have broken up and Barb is AVAILABLE. She wanted everyone to know that. lol She was careful in choosing her words and said that she was proud of Jenelle's progress, but Jenelle needed more time for herself to be clean, before she hooked up with another guy and got pregnant. AMEN to that. At least Jenelle is in school, but I doubt that will last once she has the baby. She can't focus on more than one thing at a time. I just know that the police or social services is going to step in with that baby soon after it's born. Jenelle is not able to care for a child. Raising a child is the most challenging job in the world and Jenelle isn't used to working even at a simple job.

I could barely believe that Dr. Drew is crazy enough to ask Barb is she foresees letting Jenelle have full custody of Jace. He said it like was a perfectly viable option......WHAT? Did he not see that Jenelle is still doing drugs! She is physically fighting with Nathan according to her own words! She got arrested for arguing with Nathan and disturbing the peace. Nathan just got arrested AGAIN for DUI and resisting arrest. He has no license. THEY fight constantly and even they ADMIT IT WAS NOT going to work out between them....AND Dr. Drew thinks Jace should live with them full time. I would like to slap some sense into that man.

Can't wait to see it! Hopefully can catch up tomorrow.

I think that Adam and Chelsea must get on Aubree's nerves. After they brought the kids out on stage, Dr. Drew was talking to the little ones. All would answer, except Aubree. She sat in Chelsea's lap crying and talking in a fussy manner. Dr. Drew just ignored her. THEN when they came back she was sitting on the couch with BARBARA fine as could be. She then got up and was laughing and giving high fives to the front row of the audience. Isn't that odd? I think she's smarter than them. lol

Oh, Chelsea still acted weird over Adam. And she kept giving excuses for his drunk driving. Pathetic.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chelsea even admitted to seeing Adam and sleeping with him while Adam's girlfriend was pregnant. Chelsea has real issues. At least she used birth control, this time.

Chelsea is a fool.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why the hell didn't Drew GRILL Adam about the CAR WRECK from a month ago????

Drew just never asks the right questions and he is so blah.

I have nothing more to add.

Glad the season is over!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I wonder when they filmed this reunion show? I thought it odd that Dr. Drew did not question Adam about the serious accident he was in.
    Where was Leah and Corey's other twin? She was not there at the end when they brought all the kids onstage.
    I really don't think Dr. Drew watches this show at all.
    Jenelle and Nathan are morons! I fear for Jace's future. And the new baby's too.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

You're right! Where was Aleah Grace? Maybe they said it and we missed it! Additionally, where was Vee?

Dr. Drew is ridiculous. He's a bit better than a low skilled therapist, who sits there and nods and uh huhs. These Teen Mom's need DR. PHIL or ANYONE that will call them out on their bs, especially Kailyn. Where the heck are the Children and Family Services in Delaware? This may sound mean girl, but I hope Javi finds someone someday who is sweet, calm and doesn't bust his b*$%#. Life is too short.

Nathan is such a fame whore it is ridiculous. They way he primped Jenelle's hair and kept grabbing for her hand. Upstaging, so the focus would be on him. Apparently, he must have taken an acting class.
    Last edited by jenniferboston1; 04-24-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    straycat80 and Debb70 like this.

Agreed! I can't believe Chelsea admitted to sleeping with Adam mere MONTHS ago. No wonder Adam doesn't want her to have his phone number. Probably everytime he fought with Taylor, he'd call Chelsea for a booty call. Really sad for Chelsea. I'm glad she's focusing on herself, but there is nothing wrong with going out to dinner or a movie with someone once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chelsea even admitted to seeing Adam and sleeping with him while Adam's girlfriend was pregnant. Chelsea has real issues. At least she used birth control, this time.

Chelsea is a fool.

Just a few weeks ago, I read an article, (I think I posted the link on this thread) that said friends reported that Chelsea was seeing a new man, was quite happy and was over Adam. But, did you see the way she looked at Adam and the way she defended him? She's the kind of person who would NEVER leave the man alone no matter what he did to her. He could chop off her hands and she would go back to him. She's just ruined for life I guess.

I have heard Dr. Drew address the complaint that he is too easy on the guests on the reunion. He responded by saying that he was there to obtain information from the guests and let them say what they wanted to say. He claimed that if he was there judging them or making negative comments about their behavior, they would not likely open up and it would be more of him making a commentary than the guests saying their mind. I think he's full of it. I think it's an excuse, because he doesn't bother to watch the episodes and he doesn't really know what they have done throughout the season. He doesn't get it and I wonder if he honors his obligation, because legally, as a mental health professional, he's bound to report it to authorities when a child's safety is in danger. He seems oblivious to that.

+ Reply to Thread