+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Javi would need a pair of balls between his legs to leave. Kail took those away a year ago and isn't giving them back anytime soon
    Jupiter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Javi would need a pair of balls between his legs to leave. Kail took those away a year ago and isn't giving them back anytime soon
    In order to protect Lincoln he needs to find them. I'm tired of Dr Drew. He needs to put someone like Kailyn in her place. I'm not a Dr Phil fan either but he put Farrah in her place in a hurry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

He's such a doormat to her. I remember back in season 4 when they had that big fight where she grabbed his head and shook it he went to the trouble of planning a date a few days after to make up and he seemed to forgive really quickly and easily (obviously we don't see everything but that's how it seemed). He also just sits there and takes her snapping at him and berating him for nothing (the painting in the previous episode was an example). Part of it is that he has a naturally laid back calm personality but really he does need to stand up for himself. It also will become a problem as Isaac and Lincoln grow up. They will see Javi tolerating Kail's treatment of him and may emulate either her or him in relationships. Dr Drew is much too "nice" when dealing with the moms, and doesn't want to call them out on their bs. It's like he's afraid of them being upset or something. Dr Phil isn't perfect but he is very good at calling people out when they're being unreasonable or delusional, and he doesn't care if they get pissed, because they do need to hear the truth.

And Kail, you are paid to be on this show so you do have to talk. If she got therapy for her issues there may not be any violence in the future to talk about, which would be good for everyone. And she made the decision to broadcast her life on tv, so she's going to have to talk about it whether it makes her look good or bad.

I also found it funny that Jeremy said something like "you don't make money from sitting on your ass doing nothing" (or something to that effect). These moms are making money from the simple fact that they got pregnant at a young age and are broadcasting it on tv. They're not making their money as a direct result of hard work (although being a parent is hard work, most parents can't make money by simply broadcasting their lives). And Leah brings up the fact that maybe she could get a job too. Well then why didn't she suggest that at any point during the season? The last time she had a job was season 1 I think.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    But HITTING Javi ........ this is now the 2nd time. That is just disturbing. DISTURBING.

She has these shades of Amy Roloff (not the hitting part) where she RARELY shows any affection to Javi and feels she can scream at him or argue with him 24/7 .....
    2nd time that we KNOW OF. I bet there are a lot more.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I love your post! It is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post

I have defended Kailyn from day one, but it's OVER. That girl needs a serious wake up call. The violence has to stop. She doesn't feel bad about abusing Javi! And if you abuse your husband, there's not a far line to abusing your kids. She's violent and arrogant. She's also crazy, because her book just went on sale and she's not going to get many people wanting to purchase her book when they are angry at her for being a beast. So, she's messed that up for herself.

This is my prediction. She has given Joe all the ammunition he needs to take Isaac. I expect a Motion to modify custody will be coming pretty soon. And he has an excellent chance because domestic abusers are not fit to have custody of kids. And she may have trouble with keeping Lincoln too, because it's likely social services is going to knock on their door. I bet Javi's family is livid and I don't blame them.

Kaiyln, you have gone too far. Apparently, she didn't pay attention to what happened to Amber. I'm not sure if Kailyn realizes it, but Gary did not file criminal charges against Amber for assaulting him. It was the STATE that saw the assault and they filed charges against Amber.

You would think I would be in support of Joe, but no, he was arrogant and hostile too. His body language said he was insincere and angry when talking about Javi. I'm sad that Javi got involved with those people. I'm sure he was warned though.

I'd love to know who and what was said to Javi when he informed his family and friends that he was getting involved with Kailyn!

Good point Debb70 about Jo! I didn't even think that Jo now has ammo against Kail. I have to wonder where is Isaac during those fights.

Each state is different, but when Amber assaulted Gary, their daughter, Leah, was in the house, but not in the room when the on air assaults occurred. It didn't matter though. Child protective services took control and Amber was not allowed to have custody of Leah. She and Gary could not be in the same room with Leah. Then Amber went to prison, but the abuse of a spouse can have huge implications, especially, when you are doing it and admitting to it on national tv! I thought Kailyn was smarter than that. I was wrong.

When Javi met Kailyn, there was already loads of footage from MTV of Kailyn and Joe's story. Javi and his family had to know the nature of Kailyn, Joe, fighting, hostility, etc. I'm actually surprised that Javi's family hasn't gone over to Kailyn's house and given her a big old spanking or worse and given her orders that she is to keep her hands OFF of Javi.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Javi is a man and needs to handle his own business....and I'm sure he would tell his family the same thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Adults are responsible for their own business, but when it comes to violence, it's everyone's business, especially with kids involved. If Javi is clueless or too blind because he's suffering from battered spouse syndrome to see his kid is being harmed, even if they are not the target of the abuse, then his family, the police and social services must step up on the kid's behalf. Lincoln and Isaac are in the care of a violent, out of control woman. This is according to what Kailyn admits. If Javi won't put a stop to it, then someone needs to.

+ Reply to Thread