+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

From what the doctor said, expect Ali's condition to deteriorate and, IIRC, for her breathing to be affected.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    From what the doctor said, expect Ali's condition to deteriorate and, IIRC, for her breathing to be affected.
    The boys that I knew with this condition were brothers. They struggled for most of their lives. We car pooled with them for awhile. They were both very sweet boys. Eventually, they lost most all mobility and were home bound. Then they each died in their 20's. It was so sad. I never knew exactly what caused their deaths, except that it was from the muscular dystrohy.

Leah is talking crazy to her husband, just like she did with Jeremy(?) (the father of the twins), about quitting his job and getting something she approves of, so that he can be at home more; he does pipeline work. She was really in his arse about it last night. It is a total repeat of what she did with her first husband. I'm pretty sure he was doing this for a living when she decided to get pregnant by him and married him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I about lost it when Chelsea whined to her father, "Why do I always have to be the mature one? It's not faaaaaiiiiirrrr!!!!!"

When has Chelsea ever shown the tiniest bit of maturity? She whines more than Aubrey does, and it wasn't for her parents constantly enabling her, she'd have fallen completely apart long ago, because she absolutely refuses to stop behaving like a spoiled teenager.

I am, however, confused as to how Adam could pitch a fit about visitation after her relinquished parental rights when Aubrey was an infant. Has he any legal rights to her at all? I definitely remember her last name being changed back to Chelsea's legally after that mess.

Too bad Chelsea wasn't likely smart enough to save a copy of that text Adam sent her about wanting no part of her brat. But then, her father knew about the text too, so maybe he made sure a copy was saved.

Yeah, I recall when Leah was dating Jeremy and complaining about him being away for work so much. But, instead of figuring out that she didn't like it in the early stages, she married him and got pregnant and added to the strain. Good going Leah. She's so dense she doesn't understand how valuable a job with benefits is and how it might not be feasible to give up the income. Sometimes you might have to sacrifice a little.......Naaaayy she won't get it. I hope she can stay faithful this time around. I do feel for her with her daugher Ally though. That's a heartbreaking situation. Very sad indeed.

My shake my head moments include Jenelle being too ignorant or chicken to refuse to read some lines. Like when she announced she met Nathan for the their first date the day after her abortion. Are you kidding me? There are no words for this woman. And then she says, Barbara was watching Jace so she (Jenelle) could go on a date with Nathan. It might make sense except that Barbara has had custody of Jace since he was an infant! She's not watching Jace, she's parenting Jace. Oh Jenelle.......

Ref. Adam. At one point when Aubrey was a baby, Adam wanted to give up his parental rights, but Chelsea let the opportunity go and now regrets it. She was too obsessed with him to get the paperwork signed and filed. Her dad should have insisted on that if he were to keep bankrolling her. Dad's are important, but he's a user and dangerous. Don't get me started on how violent he was with their cat and towards Aubrey when she was younger.

I hear that Aubrey's latest baby mama has ditched him too. The guy's not right.

I never got over Adam calling his daughter, "You little bitch."

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, I recall when Leah was dating Jeremy and complaining about him being away for work so much. But, instead of figuring out that she didn't like it in the early stages, she married him and got pregnant and added to the strain. Good going Leah. She's so dense she doesn't understand how valuable a job with benefits is and how it might not be feasible to give up the income. Sometimes you might have to sacrifice a little.......Naaaayy she won't get it. I hope she can stay faithful this time around. I do feel for her with her daugher Ally though. That's a heartbreaking situation. Very sad indeed.

My shake my head moments include Jenelle being too ignorant or chicken to refuse to read some lines. Like when she announced she met Nathan for the their first date the day after her abortion. Are you kidding me? There are no words for this woman. And then she says, Barbara was watching Jace so she (Jenelle) could go on a date with Nathan. It might make sense except that Barbara has had custody of Jace since he was an infant! She's not watching Jace, she's parenting Jace. Oh Jenelle.......

Ref. Adam. At one point when Aubrey was a baby, Adam wanted to give up his parental rights, but Chelsea let the opportunity go and now regrets it. She was too obsessed with him to get the paperwork signed and filed. Her dad should have insisted on that if he were to keep bankrolling her. Dad's are important, but he's a user and dangerous. Don't get me started on how violent he was with their cat and towards Aubrey when she was younger.

I hear that Aubrey's latest baby mama has ditched him too.
    The guy's not right.
    Debb, I am confused. Who are you talking about? Are you saying Adam's pregnant gf left him?
    KAREN

I was hoping she'd wise up. I was disappointed that she allowed herself to get pregnant by such a loser. Let's face it, women get pregnant because the want to.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chelsea said the "Why do I have to be the mature one? It's not fair" in her whiney baby voice. Usually each episode has a prime example of how immature she is. Her parents are clueless as to how to get her to grow up. I still can't believe that after the dog Frankie was killed (due to negligence on Chelsea's part), her mom's reaction was to buy her another dog. Unbelievable. I just can't believe that another girl would want to date Adam after seeing his behavior on this show, much less allow herself to get pregnant with his baby. I forgot that he actually didn't sign away his parental rights. But Chelsea really doesn't have anything to worry about. Adam has been absent for much of Aubree's life and has been in jail.

Leah and Jeremy really rushed into their relationship. They got engaged (and pregnant for the first time, the one that Leah miscarried) very quickly. Jeremy had this job since before he met Leah. From what I understand, you can make pretty decent money working on the pipelines. And they have a mortgage on their house and all sorts of bills to pay, so I wouldn't blame him for staying at that job. If Leah had such a problem, she shouldn't have married or had a kid with him.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

OMG...reading this thread is the very reason I quit watching this show after the first season! These girls are complete & utter morons. Nothing changes! If I'd kept watching, surely I'd have kicked in my TV by now.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread