+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Yeah, the Layton scene was hilarious. Barb was going on about it and laughing really hard, while Jenelle just sat there looking unimpressed. She is such trash. She talks about getting arrested like it's no big deal, just a routine thing. The new lawyers (thought she'd want to stay with Dustin; how many charges has he gotten her off on?) say that if she violates and goes to prison, she'll give birth there and she's not even fazed. And she and Nathan just realize now that they're not stable and ready to have a baby, after deciding to try. He was cruel to mock her while she's crying. Then he hugs her and expects everything to be OK. Sad that Jace would ask her if Nathan was trying to kill her and that he saw her being arrested. She and Barb once again make it look like it's all Nathan's fault when she admits to putting her hands on him too.

Kail is such a hypocrite. She needs to correct Isaac when he calls Javi Dad. She says herself that she'd hate it if he called Vee Mom, and Jo would probably feel the same way if he found out Isaac was calling Javi Dad. And says she'd be mad if Vee was in Isaac's life as much as Javi is. Such double standards. She also said something about the custody arrangement/time benefitting her. It's supposed to benefit Isaac, not her.

Chelsea's hair when she left to take the test . Especially since the exam had a practical component (they'd see her and her appearance) she could have put in a bit of effort to look a bit more professional, even with just a basic ponytail or something. Then calling Dad and whining that she may not have passed, despite studying "a lot."
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jo is rather a jerk, and he is controlling. Don't like him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

REF. Jenelle's attorney. The one she normally uses is in NC. She was arrested at Nathan's house, which is in SC, just over the border. He may not be licensed to practice in SC too. That's my take on it.

I haven't seen the whole show, but read that the doctors report that fewer than 30 cases of those like Ali are known worldwide! That's so bizarre. I knew it was odd when so many doctors could not diagnose her earlier. I'm glad they didn't give up and kept trying to find a proper diagnosis. I also read that Ali is now in a wheelchair much of the time. That's sad.

I think MTV is hesitant to show the mother committing crimes now, since Amber went to prison for what they aired of her.

After show...........
    Kail Kail Kail.........GET YOURSELF SOME HELP. gawd.
    AmyKay, jenniferboston1 and NikSac like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I had to stop watching this show and going through the thread I realized I made a good decision. I just started to get legitimately angry watching. I dont know which one of them disgusts me as human beings more. It makes me scared for my childrens future that there are people who act and think the way they do.

Janelle is a monster. Shes Godzilla. She cant be stopped and there is no one willing to do it. Barb should have had her ovaries ripped out when she had one of her ODs and was thrown in the hospital. It pains me to know there are loving couples in this world who would do anything to have a child and cant yet this waste of life gets knocked up by half the prison population of North Carolina just because she thinks its the fun thing to do this month. I drank and drove one time while I was a parent. I woke up the next morning and nearly cried for doing it. The thought that if something happened I would have been ripped away from my kid was overwhelming. To her, its just whatever. It wouldnt bother me so much but the way she brings children into this world with ease scares me. Seriously, shes a monster.
    Debb70, jenniferboston1 and NikSac like this.

Kailyn seems to think everyone should shake in their boots because she's PISSED OFF. Well 'scuse me from livin' honey but the world ain't revolving around YOU. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    holly71 and NikSac like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Kailyn seems to think everyone should shake in their boots because she's PISSED OFF. Well 'scuse me from livin' honey but the world ain't revolving around YOU. :rolleyes:
    But HITTING Javi ........ this is now the 2nd time. That is just disturbing. DISTURBING.

She has these shades of Amy Roloff (not the hitting part) where she RARELY shows any affection to Javi and feels she can scream at him or argue with him 24/7 .....
    Jupiter likes this.
    KAREN

If kids are so resilient, why do we have so many screwed up adults?
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

If I was Javi, the next time she raised a hand to me, I'd bundle up both kids & head out the door. Tell her to get her sh*t together & take Isaac to Joe. Kail needs to learn there are repercussions for such behavior & Javi needs to grow a pair before things escalate....and they will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Poor Kail...doesn't want to talk about her physical violence. Um, hello, you are on a tv show. YOU GET PAID to talk Kail. You think you get your house and suv for free? Give me a break. Why won't Javi stand up, be a man and leave? So stupid.

Leah looked silly with her oompa loompa faux tan.
    Jupiter, AmyKay, momrek06 and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread