+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I do remember her sister making at least one brief appearance on the show a couple of years ago.

I thought there was a brother lurking about somewhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jenelle's sister is probably like Farrah's sister....doesn't/didn't want any part of it. Can't wait for everyone to watch and read all the posts!

Her sister being on the show is vaguely familiar now that you mention it.

I know that their family is from NJ or NY. I can't recall how old Jenelle was when they moved to NC, but she seems to have a pretty common accent for that area of NC. Barb has kept a lot of her accent. It's one of the things I do find endearing about Barb. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Barb has kept a lot of her accent. It's one of the things I do find endearing about Barb. lol
    I LOVE it when Barb starts to speak to Jenelle she always begins with...well JAHnelle..... hahahaha!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    Debb70 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Even though Jenelle is a trainwreck, I do sometimes get tickled watching her and Barb interact. Not when they are fighting, but just talking. Jenelle gets this expression of disbelief and then a realization that she has to spell it out for Barbara and Barbara has these quick come back remarks that are half funny and half ridiculous. lol Did you see the scene where Barb is explaing to Jenelle why she shouldn't name the new baby Layton? lol
    Jupiter likes this.

I didn't see that scene about the name Layton! I skim Jenelle's scenes sometimes. Can someone please clue me in on what Barb said about the name Layton?

I totally want to comment on Sundays show, but don't want to be a spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Even though Jenelle is a trainwreck, I do sometimes get tickled watching her and Barb interact. Not when they are fighting, but just talking. Jenelle gets this expression of disbelief and then a realization that she has to spell it out for Barbara and Barbara has these quick come back remarks that are half funny and half ridiculous. lol Did you see the scene where Barb is explaing to Jenelle why she shouldn't name the new baby Layton? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I didn't see that scene about the name Layton! I skim Jenelle's scenes sometimes. Can someone please clue me in on what Barb said about the name Layton?

I totally want to comment on Sundays show, but don't want to be a spoiler!
    The show has aired, so it's no spoiler. Go right ahead.

This is a summary. May not be exactly the same, but it's close.

On the name Layton. Barbara says, "JAAAANEEELLEE" in that yankee accent. (Cracks me up.) "I don't think you should name the boy Layton, because the kids are going to tease him and say, HEY LAY. (giggle, giggle) You know how kids are. They'll call him LAY and say Hey Lay. (snicker) You don't want that!" Jenelle looks at her like she's an idiot and rolls her eyes.
    jenniferboston1 and NikSac like this.

I love Baaaabara and absolutely loved her explanation on Layton. I laughed my head off. I look forward to her scenes (as pathetic as the situation is with Janelle) more than anything and would miss them.

Thanks Debb70! With respect to Sundays epi, can't believe Jenelle got arrested in front of Jace. She's been arrested so many times, have the MTV crews ever been there to film it? I don't recall. I feel so badly for that kid.

Jo seemed happy and content with Vee. Seemed like they've both matured, hopefully they have. Kailyn drives me crazy because of her treatment of Javi. Her new baby is adorable and despite being a b*&^% to Javi, I can tell she'll be a way better mother than her mother ever was.

Leah, pleaseeee stop whining about having three kids. YOU CHOSE TO GIVE BIRTH AND RAISE THEM. Your nails are always done, your hair mostly looks styled, get over it.

Chelsea: I hope she finds a nice guy to date. She needs to be dating and socializing without bashing Adam (though how can she help it?).

I could write more but pressed for time and will enjoy everyone else's posts.

Yeah, I think Barb could really do some good if she would just stop allowing Jace to be around the hell he is exposed to.

Oh, I saw a photo that Jenelle has posted of her sporting her protruding belly and tattoos in a pink bikini!!!!!! She has her hair pulled over the side all sexy like. I wonder how much she was paid for it. Good grief.

+ Reply to Thread