+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Did anyone notice that Javia was driving a Mercedes when he dropped Isaac off at Joe's a couple of weeks ago. I noticed it when he backed out of the driveway at Joe's. I bet Kailyn negotiated to get him on the payroll too. Or maybe he's just leasing. Still, an odd choice for a really young guy in the military with new mortgage new baby, etc.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone notice that Javia was driving a Mercedes when he dropped Isaac off at Joe's a couple of weeks ago. I noticed it when he backed out of the driveway at Joe's. I bet Kailyn negotiated to get him on the payroll too. Or maybe he's just leasing. Still, an odd choice for a really young guy in the military with new mortgage new baby, etc.
    I did notice that, Debb BUT at the same time, I don't think Kail has to negotiate anything. If Javi is ON AIR and participating on the show, he gets paid.

Why do you think Adam rares his ugly head from time to time ..... to get that check.

I am also going to guess Nathan as well. Even Barbara, they all get checks unless it is documented somewhere that ONLY the 4 Teen Mom's get a check, I think ALL those participating get paid.
    KAREN

Okay. I've done some research and from several sources, this is what I came up with. No one knows for sure what they make, but the main characters or mothers, Jenelle, Chelsea, Leah and Kailyn make the most of course. It's estimated they make around $60,000.00 per season, however, Jenelle made $75,000.00 one season. Her mom Barbara makes $65,000.00 per season. And they also get endorsement and appearance money, because one year Amber from Teen Mom 1, reported making $140,000.00 for the year. Not sure where that figure came from. Maybe MTV is paying mom that much per year.

I couldn't find much about the minor players on the show, except Gary, Amber's ex, reported he made about $1,500.00 for a couple of short appearances. Maybe that's what Adam is getting.

It kind of makes me feel foolish. Maybe those girls aren't as dumb as they act! lol That's pretty good money for what I have seen them do.

With Barb's full time job and MTV income, she is probably making almost $100,000.00 per year!

With Barb's full time job and MTV income, she is probably making almost $100,000.00 per year!
    What does Barbara do for a living...anyone know? I've noticed they all have nice cars and decent places to live. Jenelle looked stoned last nite when Barbara & Nathan were fighting. Is she pregnant or not? Had a baby yet?

If Chelsea is smart (not) she will stop bad mouthing Adam in front of Aubrey. It is what it is. When Aubrey visits Dad, ask if she had fun & be nice about new baby. Take the high road even when Adam doesn't. She won't regret it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Barbara works at a home improvement store, like Lowe's. They are popular in NC. I'm not sure of her position. That's what I have read anyway.

Jenelle is pregnant now. Her baby is due in early summer I think. I have read a couple of places that say they have texted messages from Jenelle admitting to smoking weed while pregnant. I believe it.

I thought Barbara worked at a Wal-Mart deli? I remember when Jenelle brought it up during a fight. Unless she moved on.

Not surprised Jenelle is smoking during pregnancy. Who would be...that poor baby and poor Jace. Jace is going to need endless therapy when he is older. Why Mommy basically gave him away, but yet raised his baby brother or sister. Assuming Jenelle will raise this one. I still can't believe she got pregnant so quickly after an abortion. If it were me, I would constantly be thinking of the baby I aborted.

I noticed the Mercedes too, but I don't think it was a new model.

Barbara works at a home improvement store, like Lowe's. They are popular in NC. I'm not sure of her position. That's what I have read anyway.

Jenelle is pregnant now. Her baby is due in early summer I think. I have read a couple of places that say they have texted messages from Jenelle admitting to smoking weed while pregnant. I believe it.

You could be right about Barb's job. She may have changed jobs or maybe my info was incorrect.

Jenelle shows no indication that she will put the new baby's welfare first. She won't stop using drugs or smoking. I suspect she won't stop fighting and getting arrested after the baby is born either. I honestly think the only reason she got pregnant was for a meal ticket with MTV. A new baby would increase her value with the show......AND IT WORKED. Her having a new baby has given the show ONE MORE season. It's like two more years of income for Jenelle. (If she makes $75,000.00 for one more season, then that's twice as much as she would make at a normal job in one year considering her education and training.)

FORT Fanatic

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/10/...t-bailing-out/

Uh oh. That great guy is really not so great after all. Nothing like helping your pregnant baby mama while serving 30 days in the slammer.
    Hey, maybe she can visit both her baby daddy AND husband at the same time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These people are gross.
    holly71 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Teen Mom 2′ Nathan Griffith Arrested

Uh oh. That great guy is really not so great after all. Nothing like helping your pregnant baby mama while serving 30 days in the slammer.
    Hey, maybe she can visit both her baby daddy AND husband at the same time.
    OMG.....are you kidding me?

This poor child coming in to THIS life with these two morons. I cry for that poor innocent baby.

TOXIC. TRAIN WRECK. DELUSIONAL.
    holly71 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread