+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Perfectly said, Debb. TY!
    KAREN

I can see Chelsea even marrying Adam while he is in prison and becoming one of those prison wives. They have shows about it on OWN I think. They marry men in prison and spend all their time, visiting, taking collect calls, doing legal research, working on appeals, etc. If Adam gave the green light, that's what Chelsea would be, IMO. And I do believe that is where Adam is headed. He seems to have a criminal streak in him and he's not willing to change. He is so pleased with himself, that he's not likely to ever want to change.
    momrek06 and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Newbie

Here's my analysis of the latest episode.

Kailyn : Kailyn is so domineering and controlling, when Javi and her were sitting down discussing her Mom, she wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise, I feel that he is such a quiet character, but I think he secretly resents this treatment of him and it could be a problem for them down the line. I do feel sorry for Kailyn about her Mom, and she obviously is nervous and anxious about the labour and having 2 kids, so for that reason she's allowing her Mom into her life on a trial basis to help her out. I don't like Kailyn.. she's a drama queen who loves to create drama with Joe.

Chelsea: This girl is annoying as hell. She's like a 14 year old girl who whines to her Dad all the time, and gossips about boys or Adam, when in fact she is a single Mom who should be focused on her future independence away from her Father. Her father is not helping her by bailing her out all the time. There will come a time when she only has herself to tackle problems and she is too fragile to do anything herself. But I do understand how she uses Randy as a father figure for Aubree, because little kids can be hard work on your own.

Leah: Dr Drew said don't rush into marrying Jeremy, her family , everyone said the same thing but she saw Jeremy as a ticket to a nice life. She saw the money , the nice house.. When they were dating I thought how oddly matched they are as a couple... hes quiet and hides his feelings which i do think is annoying and not helpful to any marriage. He is making a mistake there, but hes not the open type.. and Leah only realizes that now. really i feel sorry for her now even though she is so silly. She has got herself into a serious mess.. and I don't see a bright way forward in their marriage..seems doomed from the start. Just a matter of time...but hey maybe im wrong. I feel sorry for Adalynn . she flirts with her ex all the time.. she is a loose women! she needs to realize he is not interested and has a beautiful wife now.

Jenelle: Jenelle has problems. Her mom knows this clearly and really worries that baby no 2 will be taken away from her. She has a permanently sad look and dead eyes.. I don't know what she went through in her childhood but the girl is very messed up. When she wails and screams you can really see how needy she is. I think Nathan didn't realize what a handful jenelle is when he got involved. When he spoke about being one of those guys who leave after the baby's born, he already did this with his first born.. what's to stop him doing it again. I think Jenelle knows that the relationship will not work out after the baby's born. I hope she is right when she says she can take care of the child as a single mom. Because she has an anger problem and turns on those she is closest and spouts vileness. she really is a handful. I think she must be below average intelligence because God does she make bad decisions...
    jenniferboston1 and Queenie76 like this.

Jenelle has had many bites at the apple. The number of times she has had charges dismissed, reduced, etc. is ridiculous. Then when she violates probation she gets chance after chance. Eventually, she is going to get into the kind of trouble that they will not negotiate. Some day it all will all come back to bite her. I can see her doing some serious time and sitting in prison for a long sentence when she's 35-40 years old, with nothing but criminal friends and broken relationships. Still witching about not being able to smoke her weed and defending loser boyfriends. Sadly, I can't imagine her kids will be doing much better.
    Queenie76 and blubld43 like this.

I read today that there WILL be another season of Teen Mom 2!!!!! They say the producers changed their minds and decided to give it another season. I suspect they saw too much money going to waste with Jenelle giving birth, Kailyn raising a baby, Leah probably divorcing Jeremy and Chelsea moving on with a new man!!!!!!! Yes, I read that friends report that Chelsea has her dream job, bought a great house and is dating a new man! I guess MTV couldn't resist to show all that.

More than half the reason I watch these shows is to watch all those sweet babies as they grow up. THEY are who I would miss. I am betting baby Lincoln is going to look like his Dad.

Last night's show....OMG 3rd DUI. How horribly sad and irresponsible.

Adam driving with his gf and I am guessing the baby in the back seat and he is READING HIS PHONE...........I wonder if that played a role in his horrific accident a few months ago.

Leah is a mess. So now she is overly texting with Corey. Gawd. She can NOT be trusted at all. Did you all noticed how loud Addie was 'babbling' when Jeremy and Leah were fighting at the beginning of the show? Babies are so smart
    and perceptive. It was like she was trying to say "STOP IT YOU TWO".

Same with Jace, when Barbara and Jenelle were screaming and yelling (about Nathan's DUI) Jace tried to divert the situation by going into the fridge and it actually got Barbara and Jenelle to stop for a few minutes while Barbara helped him get
    cheese.

Kail's Mother, what a train wreck. So sad for Kail.

I really think Adam is the most irresponsbile person on all these shows to rarely even see Aubree when its HIS weekend. And last week when he called Chelsea to say he wanted to see Aubree when it was HIS weekend and Aubree was with
    HIS mother. OMG. If I was Chelsea, I would be so sick over that whole arrangement.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

Nathan is serving a 60 day sentence for Driving While License Revoked. I don't know what they are doing with the DUI. Maybe he worked a deal on that one. Jenelle is still married to her husband. He's out on bond. I don't know if Jenelle realizes this, but in NC at the hospital, unless she is divorced, they have to put the husband's name on the birth certificate, even if she says another man is the bio dad. That's going to set her off. She better get busy to get that divorce before she delivers.

Did you catch what Nathan said talking to Jenelle? He said the police were not very professional when they arrested him. WHAT? How polite are you supposed to be to a drunk driver who is resisting arrest? AND he said that the police didn't realize they could hurt someone? WHAT? And the drunk driver isn't going to hurt someone? He's insane. Too bad too. He's as crazy as Jenelle.

Also Adam and his wife riding with no seat belts on themselves, baby in back, looking at phone. So ridiculous.

Next week is the finale.

I knew that Kail's mom suddenly wanting to turn over a new leaf and be in her life was too good to be true. Kail was so domineering and bitchy in the first scene, telling Javi he messed up the paint or whatever. Some of it may have been pregnancy hormones/irritability from being uncomfortable but the way she talked to him was horrible. Isaac was so adorable with his baby brother! He seems like such a nice kid.

Leah said "I'm not going to leave you to try things out with Corey" to Jeremy. You'll recall that's exactly what she did when they were engaged, and then when things didn't work out with Corey she got back with Jeremy. I can't stand how she always says to Corey that they "gave up" or "could have tried harder" or some ridiculous bs like that. You don't bring that up when you're both remarried. And what's with Corey's extremely bushy beard? Very telling when Aleeah wasn't listening and acting out in the cheer class. Leah's watching and says "Gracie's not paying attention!" while smiling and looking amused at her bad behavior.

Next ep Nathan tells Jenelle she should get an abortion because they aren't stable enough to have a baby. They're just thinking of this now, after deciding to try? And the whole unprofessional police thing. What a joke. They would have been gentler with him had he listened to them and not resisted like he did. There are no words for the two of them.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I do hope they keep Jace in martial arts. He needs something for guidance. He seemed to like it too. Did you see the way he responded to the instructor? He needs a proper adult role model. Apparently, he doesn't have many.

Javi is so sweet, it's a shame he is with Kail. She needs serious counseling, because she's probably aggressive and rude because of her mom issues. Her mother is such a loser and it's too bad Kailyn can't move on with therapy.

Must be hard on Jenelle to sit around and play video games all day. If she did not have her 'Teen Mom' money would she be doing that? Maybe, maybe not.

Leah saying she is an honest person is hysterical. She cheated on Corey TWO WEEKS before their wedding. While I like Jeremy, hello...you knew this fact right?

Chelsea saying she's over Adam is another hysterical point to me, but she handled Adam and baby issue (at the prek program) maturely IMHO. Not sure how I would've handled it. Is it just me or is her boss a bit of a whacko?

Like the original Teen Mom, I can probably handle one more season of Teen Mom 2, then I'm out! LOL

+ Reply to Thread