+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

It's too bad MTV didn't place the bulk of the money in trusts for the children's futures. In what reality would Kailyn be able to purchase a home and drive a brand new suv at this stage of her life? Same thing for all of them...

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Leah does not think of this because she gets paid to stay home and be on MTV

So Kail doesn't talk to her mom for a few years (her mom even blocked her number at one point) and then the mom just calls her out of the blue and asks to stay with her? Seems fishy to me, for the mom never to be there, then all of a sudden want to not only see, but stay with Kail.

Chelsea is good at taking care of Aubree, but seems to be lacking a bit in disciplining her. She has to call her dad to ask what to do all the time.

Jenelle continues to be an idiot. "The baby will bring us closer together." And Nathan asking if they're ready or whatever. Well, you already agreed to start trying so I guess you'd better be ready. Then she lied about doing drugs to the lady at the clinic. "I only smoke a couple cigarettes a day. I'm not one of those people that smokes 2 or 3 packs." God. Barb was hilarious in that little scene at the end when she was making fun of the name Layton.

Leah whining to her friend as though the problems in her marriages are never her fault. She cheated on Corey, then SHE filed for divorce. She marries Jeremy, knowing he has this job, and complains to him nonstop about it. He's making money to support the family. Her friends and family only hear her side of the story, so of course they agree with her and tell her what she wants to hear. Pretty much every phone conversation Leah has with anyone starts the exact same way. "Hello?" "Hey, what are you doing?" "Nothin, what are you doing?" "Nothin." Almost the exact same every time.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Jenelle is the most clueless person I think I've ever seen on tv. She has the nerve to PLAN a pregnancy to the point of using an ovulation calendar, but lacks the sense to stop using weed and smoking cigarettes! (Recall she just tested positive for weed when she went to court although she tells the nurse she doesn't use.) This only supports the allegations that she was sending texts about smoking weed WHILE she's pregnant a couple of months ago. What a loser.

Her little speech about the unborn baby to Jace didn't fool me. She is heartless and selfish. She would never put Jace or her baby first.

I posted about Leah not wearing her seatbelt a couple of weeks ago. I guess her kids picked up on it too and are following her example.

Aubree looked as if she was close to having a seizure in the car. I'm not sure what was going on with her, but it needs to be addressed. That kind of behavior is not a normal temper tantrum. She may be having some kind of allergic reaction. I'd get her a complete medical exam. Even her eyes looked like she was out of it.

It seemed to me that somehow Kailyn's mom got word she was due soon and was volunteering to come and stay to help with the newborn. It's sad to not a mom you can trust and count on. I can't even imagine.

I forgot to post this. I think it's about what we saw in the previews for next week regarding Nathan. Not good. I'm putting in spoilers since it hasn't happened yet on the show, but should next week. Also, Jenelle was pregnant at the time.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nathan got his THIRD DWI arrest. Oh Jenelle, she sure knows how to pick them. Also, charged with resisting arrest.
    Teen Mom 2 star's new boyfriend busted for 3rd DUI, North Myrtle - WBTW-TV: News, Weather, and Sports for Florence, SC

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    It's too bad MTV didn't place the bulk of the money in trusts for the children's futures. In what reality would Kailyn be able to purchase a home and drive a brand new suv at this stage of her life? Same thing for all of them...
    Totally agree. I was a teen mom myself (20 years ago!) and that is not reality. Reality is degrading welfare offices with bad tempered case workers and cashiers looking down their noses at you when you hand them your food stamps.

Chelsea might whine a lot about Adam, but she's the only one who doesn't HAVE to have a boyfriend (or husband!) in her life at all times. She really seems to put Aubree first and I think she's doing a great job with her. If she's immature and calls on daddy a lot, well, she's still a kid herself. She's lucky she has a great dad like Randy! I think she's just going to continue to grow and improve.

Janelle, on the other hand, is literally painful for me to watch. I am so sad that she's pregnant again. I am so sad for Jace's grim future. The best thing Barbara could do at this point is completely shut Janelle out of their lives and get that boy into some serious counseling. Barbara and Janelle bring out the worst in each other and together they make a totally inappropriate living situation for Jace. Janelle needs to be allowed to hit rock bottom and then maybe, MAYBE, one day she'll get serious about recovery. I wonder if Nate's parents are able & willing to take this new baby and raise it in a better environment? I hope so!!!

I don't think Leah's a bad person, she's just got her priorities mixed up and she's definitely addicted to drama. I really hope she realizes what she's doing and turns things around before it's too late. I hope Jeremy doesn't file for divorce and that they will work things out!

I think Kailyn's addicted to drama too, and is also a very controlling person. She seems to so badly want a normal, stable life, but yet she creates drama where it doesn't need to be. Isaac is absolutely adorable!

What disturbed me the most in this episode was the conversation between Leah and Corey.............HOLY CRAP they are WHIPPING Gracie. Leah is "taking her pants down and wearing her out" .............ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

This disgusted me listening to this. WHAT part of the USA do they come from that ABUSES a child like that and just talks about it???? My Gawd. Gracie just wants attention. And Allie cannot move as fast as Gracie or I bet she would be all over the car etc.

I am also confused how all these children, Gracie and Aubree can get OUT of their car seats so easily. My kiddos are OLDER now BUT they were in car seats and booster seats yearssssssss ago and they never were able to get out of them!?!?!? How is this 2014 and kiddos can easily get out of them????

Leah needs HELP. To sit on the phone and tell a friend that Jeremy would rather work than be with his family........are.you.kidding.me. THAT does not even MAKE SENSE. AND Leah talking to her Mother was NO help. I would love to hear what Leah's step-dad would say to Leah if he heard her talk like that. Her step-dad always makes the best sense.

Kail's Mother is a p.i.t.a. To say what she did to Kail on the phone "I will be there for you no matter what" ...... whatever loser. Wait until she gets a new boyfriend, she will leave Kail like she does over and over again. Gawd.

Ya, I did not know what to make of Aubree's tantrum. That was sad and intense.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I forgot to post this. I think it's about what we saw in the previews for next week regarding Nathan. Not good. I'm putting in spoilers since it hasn't happened yet on the show, but should next week. Also, Jenelle was pregnant at the time.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nathan got his THIRD DWI arrest. Oh Jenelle, she sure knows how to pick them. Also, charged with resisting arrest.
    Teen Mom 2 star's new boyfriend busted for 3rd DUI, North Myrtle - WBTW-TV: News, Weather, and Sports for Florence, SC
    GAWD.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by mazajo View Post

Chelsea might whine a lot about Adam, but she's the only one who doesn't HAVE to have a boyfriend (or husband!) in her life at all times. She really seems to put Aubree first and I think she's doing a great job with her. If she's immature and calls on daddy a lot, well, she's still a kid herself. She's lucky she has a great dad like Randy! I think she's just going to continue to grow and improve.
    Chelsea does not have a BF because all she does is hold a torch for Adam.

You can see it throughout the whole show. Saying things to her Mom like, "do I look fat" as she goes off to meet Adam as they pick up Aubree from nursery school.

Naa, she has NOT moved on. We don't have one episode of TM2 that his name does not come up repeatedly.
    KAREN

Oh I forgot to mention one thing........Jenelle totally LIED to the Nurse about smoking and about drugs! TOTALLY! Idiot!

TRAIN WRECK!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I didn't like the comments about whipping Grace either by Cory and Leah. I think that whipping is what they call spanking. Some parents still believe in spanking. I will be careful what I say, because some parents think it's okay and effective. I disagree. Studies show that children who receive corporal punishment are more misbehaved and violent that children who are not punished that way. Also, most kids I know who are spanked are not well behaved either. The most well behaved kids are those that are reasoned with and have develped the ability to control themselves.

Another reason they should not spank is that Ali should not be spanked due to her medical condition. So, if they spank Grace and not Ali, that shows too much difference and looks like Ali is receiving preferential treatment. Not good. I wish Cory and Leah would attend some parenting classes to learn how to deal with the kids without physical violence. I think their culture will prevent that from happening though.

For Chelsea to still be so addicted to Adam, despite the piece of garbage of a person he is, shows she is not well. She needs to go back to the therapist to deal with her addiction to him. Everything about him is disaster. When you love a disaster person and can't move on, you are also a disaster inside. Good luck Chelsea, but I can see her at age 40 bailing him out of jail or taking long drives to see him in prison, still obsessed with the man. Sad.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-03-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread