+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Leah continues complaining to Jeremy about his job. She thinks he should turn down $40K for 5 weeks of work? That is a HUGE amount of money for such a short time. There's all this talk about moving to a wheelchair accessible house and that's going to require lots of money. And she complains to her ex husband that her current husband is working too much. Corey responds with "he's supporting his family." You go Corey! One of the only sensible people on the show.

Kail's segments had less negativity than usual due to the wedding. Isaac was adorable. Her tattoos still bother me though.

Jenelle showed just how screwed up her priorities are. She freaks out about being away from Nathan for 2 days. She never is worried about being away from Jace for weeks at a time. And she thinks she is fit to have custody. All the while she STILL is smoking weed. She always acts as though her first supervised probation was sooooo successful. How many second chances did she get after failing drug tests? Her lawyer said that getting so many chances was pretty much unprecedented.
    Leah also doesn't get that if Jeremy takes a few jobs like that one, he could make what for a great many people would be a quite comfortable yearly salary and then be home for long stretches at a time, being with her and helping with the kids. It's not an ideal situation, but it's certainly not as terrible as it could be. She needs to think about mothers who are raising their kids with a lot less family help than she has while worrying about their husbands who are away for military service, in far more dangerous spots than New Mexico and for far longer than five weeks. And I agree that Corey seems to be using his head--he's now agreed that getting Ally in school early is helping her, he and his new wife have decided to put off having kids for a couple of years so they can have some times just as a couple first, and he and his father had a nice conversation about making sure Gracie doesn't feel as if Ally is being favored, simply because her issues require more attention. In other words, he appears to be learning and growing, whereas Leah almost seems to be regressing by comparison.

Leah does not think of this because she gets paid to stay home and be on MTV
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think Leah is regressing; I think she is just running in place and not growing....by choice. It's sad; it's like she's handicapping herself. Leah, Leah, Leah,......these are years you can't get back. Time to stop settling for the "barefoot and pregnant" standard and time to start showing your girls what women can really do when they put their minds to it. THEY are watching and listening to your every move and word, I don't care how young they are.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really hate to see the adults fighting in front of the kids. It's one thing I took from Dr. Phil. Kids have an incredible way of blaming themself for causing the problem with their parents. Even though it's not their fault, they will feel like they are somehow at fault. It doesn't appear that many of the adults on this show have any skill in conflict resolution.

That bothered me too. They were arguing on the porch where Gracie was playing. It wouldn't have been too hard to fight somewhere else NOT in the presence of any of the kids. I'm pretty sure the fight also ended in some profanity, which is never good for kids to hear (as we've seen with Jace, but in his case the exposure to profanity was/is extreme). Gracie was even saying "calm down." Sad.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

And in the previews Leah is on the phone to her mom (I think) crying about getting divorced yet again.

Its all Leah. She has a husband that wants to work and wants to support the family and she sits around crying all.day.long as to why he is not there helping her. Gawd.

Even Corey was saying "good to see he is supporting his family" ... it looked to me like Leah wanted to chat MORE with Corey (when they were dropping the girls off) but quickly he was off. Good.

Waaa Waaa Waaa. What's it been the past 3 episodes that Leah has WHINED about Jeremy working.

Kail's wedding was lovely except I still hated seeing that tattoo.

First episode in a long time that Chelsea was HAPPY through the entire show. But of course someone (her friend at lunch) has to bring up Adam. Why? Who cares? Talk about everything else BUT HIM.

Jenelle. Sorry. I have no words for THAT trainwreck.
    Jace sitting there with Mike swearing. Disgusting.
    KAREN

IMO, Jace needs intensive therapy now. It's sad, but those crazy people have warped that boy and he's only 4-5 years old. They should be ashamed. I blame Barbara, because she has allowed Janelle around Jace. All that fighting and discord, cursing, etc. has made him an angry, aggressive, ill mannered pre-schooler. He's bound for juvenile detention and there's no reason for it, save Jenelle's influence.

Barbara has custody and she could have required Jenelle to visit Jace at a supervised visitation center where professionals supervise the visits and prevent the child being exposed to garbage....like Jace has been exposed to.

We as an audience have sat by and watched that child's mind be harmed. It's so disgusting. I hope MTV is real happy with their project. I just read this was the last season for this set of Teen Moms. I actually hope it's true.
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Regular

I loved the "Welcome Back" sign for Janelle after she got out of prison. Why can't we have a Judge watch the show and keep her rear in the clink for longer than two days. She is beyond help. She will be working the pole sooner than later.

As for Leah, if Jeremy was smart, he would go to counseling with her so the counselor could tell her what a spoiled brat she is being. He could throw that back in her face.

Why is Chelsea not bothering me anymore. I am actually happy for her. And her little girl seems well-adjusted and happy. Finally someone not a complete jackass.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell View Post
    Why is Chelsea not bothering me anymore. I am actually happy for her. And her little girl seems well-adjusted and happy. Finally someone not a complete jackass.
    Same here, I'm happy for her and for Aubree. My theory on why she's not bothering me anymore is that she seems to have matured quite a bit, she finally finished something she started, and she stopped running to her Dad for every single thing (i.e. in the past I could see her calling him to rush home from work to kill that bee that got in the house). Also, they haven't showed her with Adam, which is helping a lot. I can't stand watching her get all flirtatious and "googly eyed" when she's around him.

Chelsea does seem to have matured somewhat, except when she's around Adam. She definitely seems less spoiled and helpless than in the past, which is only a good thing. She actually completed some kind of schooling and has a job now. Aubree seems smart and happy, and is adorable. She still has her annoying moments (having to go on a trip to Cali to escape whatever "drama" was happening with Adam), but she has definitely improved and grown since the start of the series. I never thought I'd say this, but she has become the most tolerable of these 4 moms.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread