+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Jenelle and her mother have hit each other?
    Yes. I'm sure they did plenty off camera based on what they did on camera, but they also got physical on air. Recall when Barbara caught Jenelle doing something wrong and kicked her out? Jenelle had her bag and they were scuffling near the door and in the front yard. I kept wondering why the neighbors didn't call the police. This was before Barbara moved to her new house. I think it was Barbing pushing Jenelle out and Jenelle hitting Barb. No excuse for that to go on in front of Jace.

I bet the neighbors just luvvvvvvvvv 'em!
    holly71 likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Leah has a short memory. Does she not recall how she WAS attending college, someone caring for her kids, etc., when she had to QUIT school to focus on her new boyfriend, Jeremy, and have another baby. So, her story about not getting to attend college is bogus. She had it and threw it away.
    That made me so mad. She was talking like she never had the chance to go when she did have the chance and DID go. And had her mom's friend take care of the kids (for free I'm assuming). And she allowed herself to get behind and then "had to" drop her classes as a result. This also means that she wasted money by paying for the classes (I know you usually get a partial refund if you withdraw by a certain date, but that's still money that has been wasted since you're not completing the classes). I think she could have at least tried her best to finish the semester so she has those classes done if she ever wants to go back.

Oh, and Kail being upset that her mom wasn't attending her wedding. I thought she said she wasn't invited. Granted, the woman seemed like a really bad parent, but she can't come if you choose not to invite her. I think Kail would complain either way, honestly. If her mom was coming, she'd probably be really upset and say that her mom was going to ruin it or something. It seems that she'll always find something to complain about, even when it's because of her own decisions.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

This is pure speculation, but I suspect that Kailyn did invite her mom, but her mom either declined to come or refused to commit for sure. Since Kailyn didn't want to get her hopes up and look foolish, she just pretended she didn't invite her. That way, if her mom did show up, she could then come clean about it, but if she didn't show up, then she could save face. Just guessing.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Was Javi's bachelor party just a bunch of guys in a hotel room gossiping? Help me out if this isn't the case please! I think I may have missed something.

I think that it was his bachelor party. But, that's really all they could do. Is he even 21 years old yet? It looked like they had something in their cups, but I'm sure they had to keep it simple since Kailyn has witched so much about Joe and his girlfriend drinking. Plus, I don't think he or his friends are rolling in money. On a night to a gentlemen's club, they could each spend a couple of hundred dollars easy, that is if they were old enough to get in.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Leah continues complaining to Jeremy about his job. She thinks he should turn down $40K for 5 weeks of work? That is a HUGE amount of money for such a short time. There's all this talk about moving to a wheelchair accessible house and that's going to require lots of money. And she complains to her ex husband that her current husband is working too much. Corey responds with "he's supporting his family." You go Corey! One of the only sensible people on the show.

Kail's segments had less negativity than usual due to the wedding. Isaac was adorable. Her tattoos still bother me though.

Jenelle showed just how screwed up her priorities are. She freaks out about being away from Nathan for 2 days. She never is worried about being away from Jace for weeks at a time. And she thinks she is fit to have custody. All the while she STILL is smoking weed. She always acts as though her first supervised probation was sooooo successful. How many second chances did she get after failing drug tests? Her lawyer said that getting so many chances was pretty much unprecedented.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Missed the show last night, but hoping to catch up tonight! Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Leah continues complaining to Jeremy about his job. She thinks he should turn down $40K for 5 weeks of work? That is a HUGE amount of money for such a short time. There's all this talk about moving to a wheelchair accessible house and that's going to require lots of money. And she complains to her ex husband that her current husband is working too much. Corey responds with "he's supporting his family." You go Corey! One of the only sensible people on the show.

Kail's segments had less negativity than usual due to the wedding. Isaac was adorable. Her tattoos still bother me though.

Jenelle showed just how screwed up her priorities are. She freaks out about being away from Nathan for 2 days. She never is worried about being away from Jace for weeks at a time. And she thinks she is fit to have custody. All the while she STILL is smoking weed. She always acts as though her first supervised probation was sooooo successful. How many second chances did she get after failing drug tests? Her lawyer said that getting so many chances was pretty much unprecedented.

Yeah, I have been thinking that Leah and Jeremy seemed pretty much finished in my mind. I also don't buy that the problem is Jeremy being away on his job. I think Leah will always find something to witch about and be unhappy. That's just how she is. She's a malcontent. They are never happy. They are never content. They continue to search for something that they never find. I hope Jeremy doesn't give up his job for her, because afterwards, she would just find something else to complain and fight about, IMO.

I think I posted upthread where TMZ or Radar had obtained texted messages from Jenelle that she admits to smoke weed while she is pregnant. It doesn't surprise me. She refuses to stop smoking it. After a safe home is found for her newborn, she should relocate to a state where weed is legal. At least that way she can avoid continuing to go to jail.

I liked Kailyn's gown, but her arm and back tattoos were distracting. I thought the ceremony was nice. Isaac is precious.

It's good to see Chelsea smiling and Aubree is too cute. Last week at dance class.....brought a smile to my face! I can't wait until my niece is ready to go.

Damn! Leah is driving me nuts. If Jeremy wasn't working then she'd be pissed because they had no money. He is obviously making good money and they need it. It's all about Leah. Too bad...I think Jeremy deserves better.

Jenelle who IMO is the most intelligent of them all....is lost. She's lost as she can be...& Jace will be too. Sad.

Kailyn & her tattoos. She has a pale skin color & the tattoos don't help. To each his own, but I don't find them or Kailyn attractive.

I was genuinely happy for Chelsea. God bless her dumb little heart. Something finally went right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

+ Reply to Thread