+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I just read that radar has recording of Jenelle and Nathan in big f bomb argument. He tells her to get out and that she's a horrible mother to Jace. He blames her for getting him into trouble with the law. I wonder what that's about. Jace allegations?
    They also say they have texts from Jenelle admitting to using pot while pregnant. She's just too horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read that radar has recording of Jenelle and Nathan in big f bomb argument. He tells her to get out and that she's a horrible mother to Jace. He blames her for getting him into trouble with the law. I wonder what that's about. Jace allegations?
    They also say they have texts from Jenelle admitting to using pot while pregnant. She's just too horrible.
    I just went to RADAR and saw everything. There is a video and a whole script of their fight.

I will not post here because it is loaded with foul language.

It appears that Nathan was texting with a former GF.

Janelle got mad and the whole fight exploded in to a huge screaming match.

I still am unsure what issues Nathan has had with the law.

The fight was the end of January when Janelle was 4 months along.
    Last edited by momrek06; 03-13-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    KAREN

Momrek06: totally thought the exact same thing about Kailyn. It's not just her tattoos in my opinion, she doesn't have the arms to go sleeveless. She would look much better in sleeves! I am surprised the bridal shop didn't recommend it.
    momrek06 likes this.

I also didn't mean to imply that I have anything against tattoos in general. I just find Kailyn's arm sleeve VERY unappealing. I also agree that she doesn't have good arms for a sleeveless look. The bridal shop may have recommended sleeves when she was initially dress shopping, but remember, she "doesn't want to deal with other people's opinions" on the wedding, so she probably wouldn't listen to what they had to say anyway.

Jenelle and Nathan are both trash. Not the perfect couple that they're always claiming to be. Very concerned about the baby being brought into the world with them as its parents.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I agree about the wedding gown. I think it was lovely and looked good on her, but the arms didn't do much for her. Sleeves would have looked much better.

Do most brides cover their tattoos when they wear a wedding gown? I've never seen a bride with them when it didn't take away from their look, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree about the wedding gown. I think it was lovely and looked good on her, but the arms didn't do much for her. Sleeves would have looked much better.

Do most brides cover their tattoos when they wear a wedding gown? I've never seen a bride with them when it didn't take away from their look, IMO.
    I think a lot of it depends on how extensive their tattoos are, what they depict, and where they're located. There's a big difference between a full sleeve of skulls and a single small butterfly on an ankle.

Personally, one of the reasons I've never been tempted to get a tattoo is that it seemed too much like an accessory I could never change, no matter what I was wearing. Well, that and the fact that I'm not a big fan of pain. However, I guess I could see people thinking it was important that the tattoo was permanent if it represented something enormously important to them--like a tattoo commemorating the life of someone he/she loved or a tremendous accomplishment. Don't get me wrong--if someone wants a tattoo, that's his/her business, provided he/she is of legal age to get a tattoo. I'm just not someone who's ever wanted one myself.

Would Leah prefer her husband have no job at all? Grow up girl, this ain't about you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Ugh, I know. And complaining that she feels like a single mom. Her sister was right in that given the fact that she had kids at 17, Leah is lucky in a lot of ways. Many of her family members are willing to help take care of the kids, her kids' father stuck around unlike some on this show and is probably the best Teem Mom dad, and she is now married to someone else who seems to really care about and provides for the twins who aren't his biological kids. He was right when he said that she should have thought about him having that job before saying "I do." And from the sounds of things he gets paid very well, which is good with the house, car, and medical bills. Although I would be LIVID if someone slapped me in the face with bacon. Bizarre.

Kailyn continues to spout nonsense. She says she didn't know she was going to get pregnant before the wedding. Then when Javi replies she snaps "what did you think was gonna happen? I took out my IUD! This baby was not unplanned!" You had no idea you would get pregnant but the baby wasn't unplanned? And when asked what it's like to be with Javi "he puts up with me," rather than something like "I love him." I bet he felt great watching that. Isaac was adorable when he saw her dress and was saying how much he liked it.

We see Adam again complaining about not seeing Aubree and how "all he has is a couple DUIs." Idiot. Aubree is so cute, and at times seems smarter than Chelsea.

With Jenelle even a conversation about cake has to end in profanity. Jace seems to be very badly behaved, constantly hitting. Kids at his age in general do hit from time to time, but it really seems to be a problem with him. Barb doesn't really seem to discipline him, more just tells him to stop. It would probably be more constructive to give him a time out or something. Was that Jace we saw being changed today or was it someone else? Isn't four a little old to not be potty trained? And lol when Nathan used the word "genuiality."
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I almost lost it when Barbara and Jenelle who have fought like crazy, since Jace was born, have the nerve to act puzzled as to why Jace is hitting. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How clueless can they be? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Jace has grown up watching his mom and grandmother go at each other with slaps, threats, slams and cursing. THAT'S why he curses and hits. I'm tempted to send them a letter letting them know that the only people who don't get this is the two of them.

Leah and Jeremy seem to be over at this point. It's clear they have checked out. The counseling idea is good, but I don't think they really will do that. I normally side with Jeremy, but when someone disrespects you and makes an act of aggression like that throwing that food in her face, it's non-negotiable, IMO. That is the first step in further acts, IMO. BAD sign and not likely to change. She should get away. Yes, she pushed his buttons and belittled him, but there is no excuse. Physical aggression is just not okay, even just a little bit. Funny how Jeremy quit the job that was close by, only to take the job that was further away. lol

Leah has a short memory. Does she not recall how she WAS attending college, someone caring for her kids, etc., when she had to QUIT school to focus on her new boyfriend, Jeremy, and have another baby. So, her story about not getting to attend college is bogus. She had it and threw it away. I think Leah is a natural malcontent. She will never be happy, no matter what she has.

Kailyn's marriage is for convenience, benefits, companionship, etc. It will last until she meets a man she really loves. Sad, but true.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle and her mother have hit each other?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread