+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Debb70

Thread: Teen Mom to be cancelled? (News story)

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom to be cancelled? (News story)

Various news sources were reporting this yesterday but they were just Hollywood rag sites. This comes from Fox News (not best source but is regular news). I love how its blaming Janelle.

'Teen Mom 2' to be canceled soon, Jenelle Evans to blame, reports say | Fox News

ay it ain’t so. Could MTV’s “Teen Mom 2” be coming to an end?

According to E! News, the MTV reality series is on its way out. And sources told E! troubled mom Jenelle Evans is to blame.

Evans, 21, who has been constantly tweeting about her latest marital problems, drug issues and rumored miscarriage, is “too much of a liability,” a source said.

"The way she's going, she could literally die and MTV will be blamed for it," the source told E!. "They should have just taken away all her Twitters and Facebooks. Whatever."

MTV, however is not confirming that she show is going to end.

"No decision has been made yet regarding a fifth season of ‘Teen Mom 2,’" MTV said in a statement to E!. "But the network is planning to air the fourth season this year and will announce the premiere date soon."

Multiple sources also told The New York Post that the series days were numbered. A source said some cast members have yet to receive official word about the cancellation.

“Teen Mom 2” follows the lives of Evans, Kailyn Lowry, Chelsea Houska and Leah Messer. Messer recently got married and is expecting her third child.

The original “Teen Mom” series ended in October.

Read more: 'Teen Mom 2' to be canceled soon, Jenelle Evans to blame, reports say | Fox News

Re: Teen Mom to be cancelled? (News story)

Well, I bet that doesn't go over well with the moms. I bet they depend on that income and for those deserving parents like Kailyn, it's a sad thing. She appears to have used her money to provide housing and transportation for her and her son as well as help her get an education. I even bet she has put money in a trust for Isaac. That's the type of mom I believe she is.

The others, not so much. I can believe that Chelsea's parents may have told her to save all the money from MTV in savings for Aubree for when she turns 18, while daddy pays for all of Chelsea's expenses.

Leah is so clueless, I have no idea what she did with the money. She probably spent much of it on hair extensions and nails.

Jenelle has wasted so much of the opportunities she was given that I would like to see them cut Jenelle off.

We can only hope.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

NOPE Season 4 of TEEN MOM 2 will start on MONDAY FEB 18th on MTV!
    KAREN

IMO the only way MTV will cancel this show is if they are losing money. Those greedy suckers will squeeze every bit of profit they can at the sacrifice of those poor little kids.

Of course, I have to give them credit for one thing. If they had not aired the assault of Amber on Gary, then we would not have known how bad it was and no one would have reported her to DSS and put a stop to the situation. So, I guess that was a good thing.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    NOPE Season 4 of TEEN MOM 2 will start on MONDAY FEB 18th on MTV!
    That does not say anything because that was already known. In the article they are talking about season 5, see top of this page.

"No decision has been made yet regarding a fifth season of ‘Teen Mom 2,’" MTV said"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    IMO the only way MTV will cancel this show is if they are losing money. Those greedy suckers will squeeze every bit of profit they can at the sacrifice of those poor little kids.
    But why did they then stop with the first Teen Mom show? Anybody knows? The one with Amber and Farrah. If they can call it quits with season 1 they can do the same with Teen Mom 2.

It is so annoying to watch those women talk about struggles while they rent very expensive places and/or ride the most expensive cars.

I think it would be appropriate to have a FINAL reunion show with the Teen Mom cast where Dr. Drew sits on the sidelines and a REAL thinking person who has watched this show from day 1 interviews. AND allow actual fans in the audience to ask valid questions and not spoon fed ones from a producer.

I would like to see the cast actually respond to legitimate questions about their decisions and lifestyle. I'm not sure if the show made them so lame or if it would have happened anyway. Kailyn is really the only one in the bunch who used the income to help her get college education. That's pretty sad.

+ Reply to Thread