+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Mark your calendars, Teen Mom junkies! Jenelle Evans, Chelsea Houska, Leah Calvert, and Kailyn Lowry are returning to MTV on Monday, Nov. 12 @10pm

The four lovely ladies are returning for the third season of MTV's hit docu-series, and there's bound to be plenty of drama!

There's Leah and her bitter divorce from ex-hubby Corey Simms, Jenelle's ongoing love triangle with Kieffer Delp and Gary Head, Chelsea's beauty school woes, and Kailyn's tumultuous relationship with baby daddy, Jo Rivera.

(Please note that TM2S3 will now be on Monday evenings.)
    KAREN

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

TWO more weeks!
    KAREN

I follow Kail and Leah on twitter, and last night Kail was tweeting that there was a "recap special" on MTV...so I watched it for the last 5 min which was a preview of the upcoming season.

To me it seems like the same ol stuff with each of em, but that wont keep me from watching it
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

KAREN

Who is going to be watching????

THANKS MODS FOR BUMPING THIS UP FROM HIATUS!!!!!
    KAREN

Not me. I gave up after 2 or 3 episodes of season 2.

I gave up on Teen Mom 1 a few episodes into season 3 also.

I just couldn't stand any of these morons anymore, or their moron boyfriends, or their moron, enabling parents.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I just posted on the wrong thread for this show. I'll try to find and correct it.

I was very disappointed in this first episode. Some things never change. It's like the moms are exactly the same as they were in the beginning. So sad.

Jenelle still doing drugs and refusing to put Jace first.

Leah still crying about her love life and worrying about her fidelity or lack thereof.

Kaitlyn still crying over Joe who has no concern about her. (I like her, but she really doesn't get that she can't dictate how Joe should parent, but then do the opposite when it's convenient for her.)

Chelsea the doormat. Would someone please explain to her that her daughter is going to either grow up to be an abuser like Adam or a doormat like her.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't see the entire episode, but I did see Chelsea saying to her mother that she wanted a job as a receptionist at a hair salon--and her hair, at that point, looked like it had been badly bleached, sent through a wind tunnel, and then tied into a messy knot. No one at a decent hair salon would want her being the first person a potential client saw. It's beyond me why she keeps going on about wanting to do hair/make-up for a living, when she clearly has no ability to do her own. My stylist is probably not more than ten years older than Chelsea, and I've been going to her for a while, so when I started with her, she was likely within five years of Chelsea's current age. Her personal hair style may be too young for me, and she's changed colors and styles over the year, but all of them have been well done--maybe not something I'd choose for myself, but handled well, nonetheless. It's not bad that Chelsea tries different styles--it's that she doesn't appear to be very good at doing any of them.

I also noticed that when she and Adam and their daughter were trying to dine outside at what's a very nice restaurant (I live in the same city--Minerva's is pretty upscale and it's been around for a long time) that the little girl fussed and whined to get her way and Chelsea just acted like she didn't know what to do and gave in. Kinda like the way her parents have handled her fussing and whining. What goes around comes around. She's setting a poor example for her daughter in more ways than one.

I got the feeling that Chelsea's daughter was crying when being put in that chair because it was near her dad. Notice how she is not fond of her dad. No wonder. Recall how he threw the child around last season away from Chelsea's sight, but on camera. Even when they were in the hospital when Chelsea had surgery. And how he pretended to strangle that kitten. I fear the guy. No way he is safe to have that child in his care.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Chelsea's and Adam's daughter is just a whiny kid, used to getting her own way. Daddy laughs and says he thinks it's cute, and Mommy is frustrated. She (the baby) will have to be dealt with sooner or later. Adam is firmer with his daughter than Chelsea is. From what I've seen, I think he is crazy about his bratty daughter.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast