+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It seems that Jenelle is in rehab in NC. I won't post details here, but it's much more serious than she has been saying. It's on radaronline. They quote Jenelle's sister. Jenelle is really in a dangerous place. I don't have a good feeling about it.
    Dont see whats the big deal about saying what it is. Its in the news and shes made it everyones business on her own. Shes apparently a heroin addict and was in detox for withdrawal last week. It was said by her friend who has claimed to see her doing heroin and by her sister. Some sources from the hospital said that her story of having ovarian cysts removed was total BS and even her (Janelles) accounts of what happened has changed. She said she might have to have surgery and now says she was rushed to the hospital for surgery. The Kieffer pipe story was even more comical. Its a shame that its come to this but honestly is anyone surprised? I feel so bad for that poor child of her. Deadbeat father and junkie mother. MTV really needs to pull her off this show.

FORT Fogey

I wonder what the MTV contracts with each young woman specify. We know Amber has had trouble with addictions to prescribed medications and ended up in rehab and jail without technically being tossed off the show. I wonder if MTV would feel differently about an addiction to heroin, which cannot be legally prescribed by anyone, and which involves shooting up. Would they show Jenelle shooting up? Or would the heroin addiction be in violation of whatever contract Jenelle signed?

MTV has already crossed a lot of lines with Teen Mom, including showing Amber hitting Gary, which resulted in charges being brought against her. I guess what I'm really wondering is if there are any lines that the show won't cross, if there's any point at which the producers are willing to say, "No, enough. We won't cover that."
    Debb70 likes this.

Must be nice to drive a brand new suv and get a scholarship....I highly doubt Leah will fulfill her promises and attend school FULLTIME.
    captain likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't really see how she can! That's why college was, primarily, set up for people to devote their time to BEFORE they start their lives with fulltime jobs, and children. It's awfully hard when you work against yourself.....and it's a joy when you don't!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone know if the guy that is dating Leah on the show now is the one she eventually has another baby with?

Poor Jace. Grandma and mom both tell him that no one came to his birthday party. That little fellow is going to need therapy. Seriously, I bet that birthday party was staged for the show. Real parents of kids would probably be too embarrassed to allow their kid to attend a party at that house in crazy town.

Finally, Chelsea's dad tells her the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, she doesn't agree with him. Oh, can someone tell me what Adam said about her dad on the phone that caused her to hang up and then cry? I missed that.

Chelsea and Farrah had much in common. They even picked out the same puppy!

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know if the guy that is dating Leah on the show now is the one she eventually has another baby with?

Poor Jace. Grandma and mom both tell him that no one came to his birthday party. That little fellow is going to need therapy. Seriously, I bet that birthday party was staged for the show. Real parents of kids would probably be too embarrassed to allow their kid to attend a party at that house in crazy town.

Finally, Chelsea's dad tells her the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, she doesn't agree with him. Oh, can someone tell me what Adam said about her dad on the phone that caused her to hang up and then cry? I missed that.

Chelsea and Farrah had much in common. They even picked out the same puppy!
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but Adam told her that she could thank her father for their break-up.

And that poor, poor puppy. What kind of crappy breeder allowed Chelsea to adopt one of his/her puppies? Had to be a backyard puppy mill, because no reliable breeder would think she was capable of taking care of a stuffed toy properly, not to mention the fact that a small breed puppy can be at real risk from a toddler, who can accidentally hurt it without meaning to unless he/she is always carefully supervised around the puppy. Somehow I don't think Chelsea is going to bother to supervise Aubrey adequately around a puppy. Or anything else.

By the way, I seriously wanted to shake Chelsea when she whined about how she had to take those GED tests, but she just couldn't make herself get out of bed. Oh, really? And if Adam suddenly showed up at her door wanting to reconcile, how fast do you think she could have jumped up out of that bed? You're a mother without so much as a high school diploma, kid. Get your sorry lazy butt out of that bed and take the stupid tests and stop living your life like a lovesick teenager mooning about some worthless high school jock who dumped you yet again. And by the way, that puppy, just like your daughter, is not responsible for your happiness, sense of security, or endless neediness. You're responsible for the two of them, and you better get used to it. NOW.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but Adam told her that she could thank her father for their break-up.

And that poor, poor puppy. What kind of crappy breeder allowed Chelsea to adopt one of his/her puppies? Had to be a backyard puppy mill, because no reliable breeder would think she was capable of taking care of a stuffed toy properly, not to mention the fact that a small breed puppy can be at real risk from a toddler, who can accidentally hurt it without meaning to unless he/she is always carefully supervised around the puppy. Somehow I don't think Chelsea is going to bother to supervise Aubrey adequately around a puppy. Or anything else.

By the way, I seriously wanted to shake Chelsea when she whined about how she had to take those GED tests, but she just couldn't make herself get out of bed. Oh, really? And if Adam suddenly showed up at her door wanting to reconcile, how fast do you think she could have jumped up out of that bed? You're a mother without so much as a high school diploma, kid. Get your sorry lazy butt out of that bed and take the stupid tests and stop living your life like a lovesick teenager mooning about some worthless high school jock who dumped you yet again. And by the way, that puppy, just like your daughter, is not responsible for your happiness, sense of security, or endless neediness. You're responsible for the two of them, and you better get used to it. NOW.
    AMEN! I wish Chelsea could read your post. Still, she would probably just say she disagrees with you. She really needs to be placed in a mental hospital. She's not in touch with reality.

Debb:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yes that is the Jeremy that she has since married and is pregnant with currently. I put it in spoilers since it hasnt happened on the show.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Didn't Adam hang up on Chelsea, and didn't that open the floodgates?

I just can't stand the way she sits around and waits for him to tell her what's going to be happening in her life. He uses her like a marionette.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

AMEN! I wish Chelsea could read your post. Still, she would probably just say she disagrees with you. She really needs to be placed in a mental hospital. She's not in touch with reality.
    No, she'd probably get all teary and call her father and whine to him in her baby voice about how mean I was being to her. My only hope would be that at this point, Chelsea's dad might actually be to the point where he's willing to agree with me to Chelsea's face. It's way past time for her to get busy about that GED and getting into beauty school, if that's still her plan. She currently doesn't even have a job, so she has no excuse for not having the time to study/pass those tests and do something about providing herself and her child with a future. When she made the decision to keep Aubrey, she made the decision to be a parent, which is a full-time job that requires maturity and selflessness. It's ridiculous that no one has made it abundantly clear to Chelsea that she has neither and she better get both immediately or she and her child--and the puppy, for that matter--are in for a whole world of hurt. And Chelsea will have no one to blame for that but herself, no matter how hard she tries to shift that blame elsewhere.

As for Chelsea reading anything, somehow I seriously doubt Chelsea reads anything longer than a tweet. Ever.

+ Reply to Thread