+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chelsea has hooker hair. Somebody needs to help her.
    Maybe a skid row two dollar whore, but not a hooker that expects to make any real money. I guarantee you that any decent hair salon around her would tell her to take herself and her incomplete GED out the door if she tried to get a job as a receptionist. No one would want that as the first person a client would see as the representative of his/her salon. Unless Cost Cutters has an opening, and I'm not sure even they would take her.

I don't think Chelsea realizes how little a receptionist for a hair salon makes. I don't think it would be enough to keep her living in the lifestyle she is accustomed.

Last night was a night of laughter for me. I'm not trying to make fun, but hey, those girls put themselves on tv, so I think they are fair game.

First the laughs for Jenelle. She cracked me up. I hope and pray she got a chance to go to that Keisha concert. OMG. She is more concerned with Keisha than she is her son. I also laughed when Barbara told her to sit and jail and think about things and that she was NOT bailing her out. I hope she lives up to her word. Jenelle has been enabled so much that it has taken her to where she is now. NOT funny part was her walking out on Jace, AGAIN and her encouraging Jace to tell Barb to show up.

Chelsea cracked me up with her crazy hair, clothes and bragging on Adam. She's like a broken record. NOT funny part was the scary look on Aubrey's face when she had to go with her dad.

So funny that Leah could not control her crying that Cory got that truck. Man, she was so upset about that. And all she every wanted was home. Right! Sad part is that she is unlikely to ever be faithful to one man. She just can't be content, IMO.

Kailyn has a point about Joe drinking when he should have custody, but she seems so silly being jealous over Joe. Really? He's no catch. He's mean to women and has some substance issues. Not such a prize in my book. Sad that Kailyn has so little support.
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.

I have to agree with you Debb, many laughable moments for me in this ep.

Chelsea's hair looks like a rats nest, or some neo-punk band's lead singer hair. WTH? Adam is way too moody...whining because he had no competition at that rally? Get over yourself...be happy someone came to support you. I have long been tired of the dad/Adam drama, but I totally side with Dad. When he is back in the "cycle" he brings Chelsea down with him. And I saw the looks the kid was giving Adam, I was expecting her to throw a fit and not go with Daddy.

Janelle...OMG if Kesha is your idol then that explains a whole lot. I give the lawyer? props for not laughing in her face when she was saying all that stuff. "I cant live my life with out weed" no, you just dont want to be an adult. I feel so bad for Jase. And it angers me that someone has a kid they could care less about when someone like my sister has been trying hard to have another kid.

Leah...it wasnt him wanting the truck that broke them up, yes it may have started the fight, but I think the last straw for Corey was the cheating. I follow her on twitter (why?? lol) and she seems to be in a better place...but that doesnt keep me from yelling at the tv.

Kail is the only one I didnt laugh at. Good for her trying to get more time with her kid. If Joe wants to go out and party, let him do it on a weekend he doesnt have Isaac. I follow her on twitter too and cant wait to see how things play out in the near future knowing how things are in her today life. She seems to be the best of this bunch. Not perfect, by any means...but she is really trying.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

That concert was in August of 2011. Here's a link about it. It was in my city. I wonder if Jenelle actually made it.

Ke$ha - Red Hat Amphitheater

I know a lot feel sorry for Kailyn, but the second Joe gives her a look, she will go running back to him and cheating on Jordan. Jordan needs to run for his life.
    There's no place like home!

Oh dear gawd. I just watched it.

Disturbing. All of them (well excepting Kail).

Leah, listen to me you SLEPT WITH YOUR EX ROBBIE. PERIOD. Its not about a HOME, its not about a TRUCK. Its called CHEATING. YOU DID IT. Now deal with it.

Chelsea, I would have LOVED the MTV cameras to have filmed Adam moving out with Dad's supervision!!!! Chelsea continues to be a hot mess. Rat's nest hair. Sloppy. No brains at all in her head. Chasing after Adam, probably one of the biggest loser in all these TEEN MOM series (well a close second to KEEFER.) . Sheesh, Chelsea you need help letting go of him. AND let me tell you, Chelsea why your parents HATE HIM. Ok. Adam was HORRIBLE TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH AUBREE. HE SAID AWFUL NASTY THINGS TO YOU. And your parents were there for you 24/7 through all your pain. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT, Chelsea. Geez.

Jenelle, Debb, Jenelle did say in a 'voice over' she was blind sided by her probation officer and drug tested and arrested on the spot; that she was immediately taken to jail and she missed the Ke$ha concert. You may have missed that part. It was when they showed her jail house pic and then she called Barbara. I was THRILLED Barbara told her she was NOT coming to bail her out. Bravo Barbara.
    Now that whole scene in the restaurant with her attorney my gawd, my son is 26yo and in his final year of law school on the east coast I can tell you if he had Jenelle as a client he would have been hysterically laughing to himself at that whole entire discussion about her PASSION for Ke$ha OH MY GAWD. Are.you.kidding.me.
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For such a big guy, Jordan sure does have a high, soft voice. Learn from your mistakes, Kail.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Janelle asking her lawyer to go to a judge and ask to hold off on sending her to jail because she has Ke$ha tickets is just amazing. It goes to show just how much this dumb ass doesnt get whats happening to her. This isnt a doctors visit or a job interview. Its prison. Not to mention how outrageous it is that her sentence was shrunk from 45 to 16 days. She just doesnt get it. Kudos to the lawyer for not just laughing in her face when she was saying that. "These feathers in my hair are for Ke$ha..." Moron.
    The weed thing is just outrageous too. YOU CANT GET ADDICTED TO WEED!!!!!! If you could, everyone that graduated college would have to go to rehab before entering the work force. You smoke it when you are young, you stop when you become an adult and thats it. And im not saying no adults smoke, its just no one is addicted to it and needs it to function. You do heroin, you need it or you get sick. Same with alcohol. Cigs have niccotine. You get hooked. She cant go to NA meetings because they would laugh in her face. Side note: I read online that she is currently hospitalized claiming its bc of her ovarian cysts. However, those are outpatient procedures and shes been in for a few days. Rumor is shes been doing heroin and it led to a hospitalization. She is of course engaged again (to some new guy shes been dating 2 months) and they did some video chat with 'fans' and they were both out of it and their pupils looked like pin holes. Make your own assumptions.

Its good that Kail is wasting money on a lawyer and legal fees over some dumb facebook picture. Obsessed much?

Chelsea is dumb and looks like she has a dead animal on her hair. What else is new?

I just want to shake Leah everytime she brings up how Corey didnt do anything to save their marriage or that a truck was why they divorced. What part of "you slept with someone days before our wedding" doesnt she understand? Corey should have just said, "I wanted a truck, you effed your ex. Whats the reason here again?" but hes too nice of a guy.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

There are no words for how stupidly Jenelle went on and on about her concert tickets. She'd go to jail and set herself up with a record, rather than give up her precious weed and stay on probation, which supposedly would leave her with no record once it was completed (at least that's what her mother had said earlier). But she'd reconsider probation if jail meant missing a Ke$ha concert. Seriously? I kind of wish her lawyer would have just told her,"That's it! I'm not defending an idiotic child who makes ridiculous decisions and expects me to help her carry them out! No legal fees are worth that!"

Leah also needs to buy a clue. She was so upset about Corey's new truck. Well, look, honey, you've signed the papers. You're divorced. He has no say in what you do and you have no say in what he does, unless he's screwing up with the kids or the child support, and that does not appear to be the case. And yeah, it wasn't house vs. truck that made Corey leave you. It was finding out you cheated on him again, after he took you back the first time you cheated. Maybe she's unaware of the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
    Corey just doesn't want to put up with the cheating, period. And since she did promise to be faithful when they got married, he has the right to be upset about that.
    momrek06 likes this.

I think the comments above pefectly describe the situations.

I fear that Barb can't stay too far out of Jenelle's life, because she must rely on the MTV money to support herself and Jace. Didn't they say she worked as a clerk or manager in retail?

The worst part is thinking of how those kids are going to be when they get to be a teen. OMG. Jace will probably be in juvenile detention for attacking his mom and grandmother. If mom is not in prison.

Aubree is likely to be pregnant and in an abusive relationship by the time she's 15.

I have more hope for the twins and Isaac.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread