+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

I'll put it in spoilers since it was in a preview.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It looked like Adam sitting on the couch beside Chelsea and it sounded like she said that they had been hanging out for the last few weeks. If that is true, then it's pretty sickening to me.
    There is also a scene where Dr. Drew is sitting on the couch and Kailyn jumps up and says something like she is getting out of there and she rushes off the stage. Dr. Drew looks confused.

FORT Fanatic

Pretty sure the reunion was filmed a while ago. Last I read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam was in jail for DWI charges

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The dependency that Chelsea has for her dad is really nuts. I laughed when dad said that one day Chelsea would be bailing Aubree out like he does her. (That's my interpretation of what he said.) There is no way that would happen. If Aubree is screwed up like Chelsea and needs, money, car, apt. tuition, etc., then she would tell her to call grandpa. Chelsea won't be able to help her out, IMO. I cannot envision Chelsea ever being financially independent. I can't see it.

Anyone hear what Chelsea said in that preview for the reunion? Disgusting.
    Ugh, Chelsea. Who knows if she'll ever finish beauty school. With her abysmal attendance record pre-leave and the constant excuses not to go. It made no sense for her to get up and put on all that makeup and then decide that she might as well just skip the day. And getting Aubree to tell her dad that she was skipping the day was pretty pathetic. She's so helpless. I found it funny that she's in hair school and didn't think to try a bobby pin on the door. And she and her friends kept talking about how much she got done on the leave. All I can recall her doing is moving (which seemed to take a couple of days maybe), plan Aubree's birthday party, and have her own birthday. Doesn't seem like too much to me, but she's so proud of herself for doing "so much" in that time. Oh, and don't forget, she got her GED. It only took what, almost 3 years?

Can't really say anything about Jenelle that hasn't already been said, but did anyone else notice that she seems to have another dog? She had the puppy that Gary gave her and last episode she had another small one that was sitting on her lap. I feel horrible for the dogs in her care, and for Jace, since he's at the age now where he starts asking to see his mom, and Barbara can't allow him to if Jenelle is on drugs.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I did notice that new puppy that Jenelle was holding last episode. I didn't see the pit bull puppy this time. That new little puppy must have been bought from a store or person. No shelter or agency would allow her to adopt a dog under her circumstances. If you rent, you have to have written permission from your landlord and I doubt she could get that with her eviction looming.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe the animals are rented, like Cee-Lo Green rented animals when he was on The Voice....at least, that's what was said.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I started wondering why they never gave Aly's results from the biopsy. I guess they wanted to drag it out for suspense for the next season. Here's a link for the condition the doctor told them he was suspecting. Leah told everyone to not research it, since it would scare them.

Mitochondrial disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First of all to the SPOILERS. Oh dear GAWD.

So last Monday's episode.
    I was in TEARS over ALLY. What a LOVIE. She is absolutely ADORABLE. I want her to WALK in the worst way.
    Calling her sister and calling her SISSY. OMG. Soooooooo cute. I love that the whole family was there for her. Who was watching Aleeaha I wonder?

Jenelle, she is a MESS. One HUGE freaking MESS. She is right up there with LOHAN. She is soooooo freakin' drug dependent along with her nasty disgusting BF.
    I cried for Barbra. While she pisses me off with all the constant screaming, to have a daughter such a LOSER has to be just devastating for her.
    AND I SO HOPE JACE TURNS OUT OK.

Chelsea is one hugh LAZY SLOB. Period. Cannot think of anything more to say about her. Aubree locking herself in the bedroom, she is soooooooooooo Chelsea.
    Randy is the BIGGEST enabler on this PLANET. I read somewhere awhile ago that his WIFE wants nothing to do with Chelsea hence you never see her EVER.

Kail and Javi. So now they are married. They did look happy. Issac with his WOODY hat on, adorable. Boy does he look so much like JO. I am glad Jo had little or no reaction to Kail getting married.
    KAREN

Corey's stepmother was watching Aleeaha.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Jenelle, she is a MESS. One HUGE freaking MESS. She is right up there with LOHAN. She is soooooo freakin' drug dependent along with her nasty disgusting BF.
    I cried for Barbra. While she pisses me off with all the constant screaming, to have a daughter such a LOSER has to be just devastating for her.
    AND I SO HOPE JACE TURNS OUT OK.
    Jenelle is a heroin addict and shes never going to change. Sending her to rehab, getting arrested or even ODing isnt going to do it for her. It doesnt help that she gets chance after chance and gets off. She needs to want to kick that stuff otherwise it isnt happening. Its a year later and she got busted with it again. That was disturbing to watch this week. Those two were clearing nodding off in those final scenes and in the ones prior they were so out of it. Ive been around heroin addicts before and all they do is blame everyone else around them, hence blaming Barb and Mike for what happened. I still cant believe MTV filmed all that and didnt intervene. What a disgrace that network is.

She put some kind of seductive picutres online over the weekend. Im willing to bet that with the payday Backdoor Teen Mom Farrah got, Janelle should have a sex tape leaked in no time. Wouldnt surprise me if she ups the ante and goes girl on girl. Then again, it seems like nobody wants anything to do with her so she might have trouble finding a partner.

I just watched Part 1 of the season finale and the one thing that really struck me was when Kailyn made the comment to Jo "it is not like you pay child support". Kailyn did act ridiculous when she walked off the stage. I personally think Dr Drew should have left her off after that.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread