+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Marrying Javi would be a really bad move on Kail's part. They are both on their best behavior with each other right now, and THAT is not going well; it's only going to go downhill from there. She definitely does have her issues, and he has these ideas that he seems to want to repeatedly perpetuate that he knows will stir her up. I wish it was obvious to her that this is not the relationship for her. NOBODY wants to hear, repeatedly, somebody preaching at them about their problems. Kail is desperate to be married and be a significant part of a family, in her attempt to give herself and Isaac what she didn't have. I would hate to see Kail's desperation lead to what is bound to be a miserable situation. I don't think Kail has the maturity to see the forest for the trees. It's never good when your partner thinks they should preach at you, and responding in anger is only natural; preaching at her about her shortcomings is not a way to make a good relationship, especially when the person being preached to tells you that you just need to stop. KAIL, TRUST ME.....BEING MARRIED IS NOT THE 'BE ALL AND THE END ALL'....PEACE OF MIND IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. Getting in it is waaaay easier than getting out. Picking the absolutely wrong person can be devastating; she will not be happy with him, nor he with her. Why waste the time or money? I also speak from a point of much more life experience than these two have.

Jenelle yells like her mother because that is the way she was raised. Jace will do the same. This, I predict, is going to be one crazy, anxious young man as he grows up.

Chelsea showed a little reason to have hope for her where Adam is concerned; only time will tell if it holds. I could see Adam deciding to play head games with her, and weasel his way back in....and I could see her letting him back into her life. Adam's ego is huge, and she has helped to fluff it up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The heroin charges that Jenelle has are not going to be as easy to escape as her previous charges have been. She is likely to serve prison time, this time around. With all the help she was offered for her mental illness and drug addiction, it's sad she refused it all and is hell bent on being violent and doing drugs.

Jenelle Evans Arrested: Teen Mom 2 Star Said She Was "Sober" Day of Mugshot - UsMagazine.com

Link to the US Mag article. Sorry if someone had previously posted it...trying to catch up! Maybe she and Farrah should make a tape together and hock it through TMZ. They're both crazy.

Kailyn, Kailyn, Kailyn...so in love with Jo, so jealous of Vee. Poor Javi. Good luck to him.

Leah totally belongs on Maury or Jerry Springer. I was happy to see ALi walk, though her sister (maybe editing) seems to get the shaft. Again, could be editing who knows.

Chelsea: love her hair that lighter chocolate brown. She looks so much more prettier. Eventually, she'll get over Adam and she should;ve stuck with therapy. Would only help in the long run.

Jenelle should know that you can't do drugs and deal them. It doesn't work.

Kailyn has gone so far downhill this season. "People know I have a bad temper so everyone should be walking on eggshells around me to make sure I don't go off on them." And we know now that unfortunately she does go through with the marriage. Again, hopefully the bipolar diagnosis helps her address her issues and move towards a more functional relationship. What Jo was saying to her after the therapy made a lot of sense. She and Javi really haven't been together that long. Who knew that Jo would one day be the voice of reason.

Aleeah is realizing that Ali gets much more attention than she does, and this will only get worse with the arrival of the new baby.

Jenelle and Kieffer...where to even begin. Kieffer's tone when he said "we need to stay away from apartment complexes because I'm a felon" was ridiculous. As if it was unreasonable for people not to want a felon living in their building. And they don't have enough money to pay bills, but apparently they do have money to buy drugs when Jenelle is so depressed over realizing that she'll probably never get Jace back. And there's a poor dog living with them too that is obviously not being cared for properly. And really, the irony of Jenelle making fun of Barbara for working at Walmart. Jenelle has had what, one real job in her life? And if I remember correctly, she lost it because she took off for the weekend with Kieffer and didn't call her manager (for some nonexistent reason). I know she said she had an "online job", whatever that is, but let's face it, the screening process for that is probably less stringent than for other "real" jobs that require some degree of actual human interaction. Oh, but don't forget Kieffer's pipe-selling. Cause that's totally a viable long-term job plan. They disgust me.
    prhoshay and momrek06 like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People who like to warn people not to make them mad have an entitlement thing when it comes to their anger....like that's supposed to scare somebody. I know people like that and I always want to say "So What?" when they come off like that, and then I want to irritate them, or I want SOMEBODY to irritate them. It's like they are giving themselves permission not to excercise self-control, and they want you to go along with them. It is bratty behavior.

I thought Leah lost the pregnancy she was carrying, or has she gotten pregnant since that loss?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Kailyn has gone so far downhill this season. "People know I have a bad temper so everyone should be walking on eggshells around me to make sure I don't go off on them."
    I could not believe when Kail said that to Javi and then to her friends, that none of them thought to say, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME, Kail" . because I sure would have said something along those lines if ANYONE spoke to me like that.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    People who like to warn people not to make them mad have an entitlement thing when it comes to their anger....like that's supposed to scare somebody.
    ABSOLUTELY! And to have behavior like that is soooooo entitlement and disturbing. My gawd.
    KAREN

I thought Leah lost the pregnancy she was carrying, or has she gotten pregnant since that loss?
    She has gotten pregnant again since then and given birth to a baby girl.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Here you go, shay!!!
    Leah Messer Debuts Baby Daughter Adalynn: Meet Teen Mom 2's Third Child - UsMagazine.com
    KAREN

Kailyn has spoken about how Joe would push her buttons and make her act a certain way many times since the show started. It always bothered me. I never understood why she didn't realize that no one can make you act a certain way. That's a choice you make. And if you continually blow a gasket when someone intentionally pushes your buttons, then you're the idiot. Why let someone jerk your chain like that. However, that's why Kailyn needs counseling. She needs to hear the truth from an unbiased party who can explain what is acceptable and what is not. She needs to learn anger management and how to set a better example for Isaac.

I haven't forgotten that Joe did verbally abuse Kailyn. He seems to have stopped that. Perhaps he had some counseling too.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread