+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

The way they put all the praise and attention on Aly and ignore the other child most of the time is getting more and more apparent. They have Aly call her daddy to tell him she walked, but then the other child doesn't get to speak to her daddy. It's so obvious what they are doing. The other child will do something to get attention, whether it's acting out or imitating her disabled sister.
    Thor likes this.

I think Barbara has absolutely had it with Jenelle. If I remember correctly she had originally tried to talk Jenelle into giving the baby up for adoption. I am sure she loves Jace and wants the best for him and that is NOT Jenelle. I read today that Jenelle is once again back in jail for domestic violence, drugs and not paying child support.
    Keifer should still be on probation and should have to report then he will be back in jail.
    There's no place like home!

according to TMZ Janelle was arrested AGAIN today...TONS of heroin found at her house, assault charges on both her and current husband. Apparently Babs HAS had enough because at time of arrest she was also served a warrant for child support (Go Barbara!). Lock her up for a while, stop giving her chance after chance already.
    holly71 and Thor like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Jave really showed his immaturity and ignorance last night. If anyone needs counseling it's Kailyn. What's wrong with him?
    Debb, I think this is the first time I have ever had to disagree with you.

I think Javi is 100% correct. Kailyn NEEDS counseling.

Because he makes the point that for their first SIX MONTHS together, it appears that Kailyn kept all her emotions in check. Kail totally AGREED with him.

How manipulating is THAT behavior.

Once Kail felt more comfortable with Javi she started to show her ANGRY side to him.

I absolutely absolutely think Kail needs counseling.

And Kail seems to think that EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN THAT WHEN SHE GETS ANGRY TO BACK AWAY FROM HER but that is pile of CRAP.

So all those in HER LIFE need to bow to her dysfunctional personality. That is bogus.

I have noticed myself watching this show that Kail is NEVER angry with her girl friends but she sure can get angry with Javi.

That right there is what Javi is talking about. How Kail can PICK her times to TURN IT ON and TURN IT OFF.

And I will tell you one thing, when Javi walked away, if I was him I would NOT be marrying HER until she had completed some intense ANGER counseling.

Oh and FTR, Kail is STILL VERY VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH JO. Just watching her with him on the steps, ya, if Jo were to say MARRY ME she would forget everything and everyone and scream YES!!!!!! MHO.
    KAREN

As far as the rest of last night's show.

I about cried when ALLY walked. OMG. I hope and pray that one day that sweet child will be able to walk.

Jenelle is a COMPLETE MESS. She is a LOSER. She has created this MESS all herself. And to be around that JERK makes her life even WORSE. They are two time bombs waiting to EXPLODE. She belongs behind bars.
    Barbara is no package to me when she does all that constant SCREAMING around Jace. Its bad enough Jenelle does it but those two are like OIL AND FIRE together. EXPLOSIVE and then Jace witnesses it. MY GAWD.

Chelsea, is a HOT MESS. Why the HECK can't that girl get beyond Adam? My gawd she makes herself look so desperate all.the.freakin.time. I do not think we have seen ONE episode since this show STARTED years ago that Chelsea has not mentioned Adam in every single episode. HE.HAS.MOVED.ON. HE.DOES.NOT.WANT.YOU. Adam, HOW ABSOLUTELY STUPID was that birthday gift for Aubree.

Oh dear Lord, give this children from these dysfunctional parents power and grace to be able to grow up and be normal.
    KAREN

When Adam brought Aubree home and stood around, I thought it was great of Chelsea to ask him what he wanted and then told him to leave. I think she is finally starting the getting over him process.
    prhoshay likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Oh dear Debb, just re-reading my post and I just want to re-state that I feel JAVI was 100% right about Kail being a manipulater with her personality. I did NOT think he was being immature or ignorant about HIS thoughts. ESP about her "turning it on and turning it off". I 100% agree with you about her needing extensive counseling.

Sorry if my post was confusing.

With no option to edit it.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

If janelle doesn't get thrown in jail for at least 6 months following this last arrested the judicial system is a joke. How many chances can one person get?

FORT Fogey

I have mentioned this before but I had the same upbringing basically as Kailynn. She needs to be someone's world completely because during the years when she was born until school time she was not. If you do not get that in those early stages, you are not emotionally attachable to people in an easy way. I have to work hard to not be controlling of the people in my life, and it took me years. Kailynn is young it is a process, and yes counseling could very well help. It is obvious that she wants Isaac to herself, but she knows the right thing is to share custody. For a person with her background to have been able to realize that is big. I totally understand her feelings on Vi. I know they are not right, but it is the same thing I feel all the time with my background. She never got the security of unconditional love so she does not understand that Isaac will have that for her and not transfer it to someone else like Vi. I can also understand her insecurities about Jo having a better family situation and Isaac wanting that. Are these things right or even logical to most people know, but I think she is a good person and wants what is best, she just has a lot of issues to deal with and some maturing to do to get it right.

Janelle is a joke period. Jace should never ever have been left in this family. Adoption would have been the best thing for him. Barbara has a lifelong chore dealing with her child, and she should have really pushed for Jace to have had better. She tries really hard this season, and yes the yelling is bad, but Janelle is the most indignant person I have seen.

Chelsea is doing better with Adam. I loved how she said why are you standing here. Again I think she is just immature, and that is what daddy wants her to be and it gets her stuff so why grow up. All of us would baby talk and whine if it worked. We are what we see growing up to some extent, and for a lot it takes times to get over it and mature. It is not like a magic switch goes off at eighteen, and we are all grown.

It is hard when you have a special needs child to have a balance. I have three children and my son has some issues. I try hard to balance time with him and my girls, but it is hard. It is not because we love them more just we feel we have to do more. I do see an issue arising here though, and now with another baby in the picture it is going to get harder.

Momrek06, I saw your correction. I see your point, but I guess what my thoughts on the counseling for Kailyn were that she needed it especially due to her manipulation. If she holds her rage for 6 months and then unleashes on her finance, then she is in dire need of counseling to discover why she does that to a person she contends to love and how to correct it.

I don't think counseling is just for damaged people who are pitiful and need coddling. I think it's more about facing facts, warts and all and learnning tools to help rebuild damaged minds and change destructive behavior. And if you just tell manipulative and angry people to stop doing what they are doing, it rarely happens. I have known a few of them and changing on their own never happened.

I really wish Barbara would set up any and all visitation with Jenelle and Jace through a supervised visitation facility. They are set up to monitor the visits. They can supervise at parks, malls, etc or have the parties come to their facility where they have a play area. Jenelle would have to pay the costs. Then Barbara stay away from Jenelle until she reforms. This means Jenelle can't just drop by to see Jace. At least this would eliminate the yelling that Jace is being exposed to. And he doesn't need to hear about the drugs, violence, etc.

For Jenelle to put her mom down because she works at the deli of Walmart is really low. Without Barbara, Jace would be in foster care or even adopted out by now. And Barbara has a new nice house. Not bad for a deli worker at Walmart, IMO.

Chelsea really needed counseling too, IMO. She doesn't realize that her crazy attachment with Adam is likely to repeat when she meets her next love.

+ Reply to Thread