+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Jenelle had a picture of her baby bump on Twitter a while back. Didn't know she miscarried. Jenelle should not be having anymore kids! Did not know Kailyn was pregnant either. When is she due?

I still don't believe Jenelle was ever pregnant. Even if her husband pleaded to assaulting a "pregnant" person, the court isn't going to pore through Jenelle's medical records. That twitter pic she tweeted, looked like she just puffed out her belly! JMHO, but I don't believe it!

BTW, Farrah going to be on Dr. Phil tomorrow everyone! Can't wait for Dr. Phil to call her out on her crap.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Jenelle had a picture of her baby bump on Twitter a while back. Didn't know she miscarried. Jenelle should not be having anymore kids! Did not know Kailyn was pregnant either. When is she due?

I'm not sure about any details. I bet they will do a reunion show soon after the finale and give us the updates. I'm not sure I can watch it though, because Dr. Drew will make my blood pressure go too high. lol

I can say one positive thing about Chelsea. Her brown hair looks much more healthy than the old wheatstraw stuff.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Janelle can't pay her rent, electric or cable but at least she has her weed, cell phone and fake titties!!!!!
    But yea, she should totally have Jace all the time.
    I had to turn the station after that conversation between Janelle and her mother, because I just couldn't take it anymore. Janelle can use her money for completely elective plastic surgery, but she can't pay her rent. Excuse me?

Jenelle's a joke. I will say, however, that her mother has made some progress, because she struggled through that conversation with Jenelle without yelling at her, and she even had reasonable suggestions about Jenelle getting someone to help her with a budget, so she could use her money responsibly. Not that I expect that Jenelle ever to go along with such a sensible suggestion, but I have to give her mom some props for not getting into a huge argument at that point, because I certainly wanted to yell at Jenelle myself.

Jenelle was always so quick to blame her mother's attitude for all her problems, but now, when her mom's trying not to yell and trying to have a less contentious relationship with her, Jenelle still refuses to listen and walks away, still blaming her mother for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Isaac seems okay, except it's odd how Kailyn has to keep asking him if he loves Jave. It's as if she wants to keep reminding herself that she does. Stop being so pushy Kailyn. It's obvious that engagement is so off. Poor guy. Unless there is a miracle, you kind of know where this thing is going.
    Isaac was so cute in that last episode with the flowers. I have noticed something strange -- and telling -- about Kailyn's behavior with her boyfriends. In moments that are personal or emotionally intimate -- like when the guy is baring his soul -- she cuts the moment short and turns her attention to Isaac. She did it with Jordan and again with Javi right after he proposed. There's nothing wrong with sharing joy with your son, but her reaction seems more like an uncomfortable deflection. When she's angry, though, she seems to have no problem staring at her partner with laser focus. I think she's freaked out by emotional intimacy.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Isaac was so cute in that last episode with the flowers. I have noticed something strange -- and telling -- about Kailyn's behavior with her boyfriends. In moments that are personal or emotionally intimate -- like when the guy is baring his soul -- she cuts the moment short and turns her attention to Isaac. She did it with Jordan and again with Javi right after he proposed. There's nothing wrong with sharing joy with your son, but her reaction seems more like an uncomfortable deflection. When she's angry, though, she seems to have no problem staring at her partner with laser focus. I think she's freaked out by emotional intimacy.
    While I have not seen THIS week's epi……WOW, candor, that is very insightful and I agree with you 100%.

It actually totally ANNOYS me when she does that.

But maybe its a result of a crap childhood. Maybe she was constantly being CUT OFF by her mom every time she tried to speak from early on as a child.
    KAREN

It's difficult to say why people deflect in intimate moments, but some people do it because they are being untruthful about their feelings.

Last nights episode: I find it disgusting Jenelle has no money for rent but her loser boyfriend can go out and buy her drugs so she can get high because she is bored, whining and crying again! Then Barbara comes over with Jace and they get into a cursing, screaming match in front of him. I feel so sorry for that little boy!
    I wonder why law enforcement does nothing about the drug scenes? When Amber hit Gary and everyone saw it on TV she got charged with all kind of stuff. And here's Jenelle admitting she's bought and smoked weed and Kiefer who is an ex felon going out to buy drugs and it's on TV and nothing happens to them.

The Jenelle scenes were disturbing. I guess they can't do much since they didn't actually show the drugs. ANd to charge them, police would have to have the evidence of the drugs, which are long gone now. Of course, they could put them under surveillence and make their life miserable. I hope they do that.

Poor Jace hearing all that crap and the poor little dog. Why bring a helpless little dog into their crazy, violent, miserable world?

There was one comment Keifer made that even made Jenelle roll her eyes. Keifer made some comment about him being a felon. He said it like there was something wrong with other people who took issue with him being a felon. I'll try to find it. Too funny. The guy is so clueless. In fact, the reason Jenelle probably got evicted is that Keifer was staying there. Neighbors notice when a sketchy looking person is coming and going and looking all sketchy. It's drugs going down and most neighbors in a good apt complex are not going to want to see that all the time.

I pray they finally get some answers for Aly.

Chelsea is so lazy. She is never going to hold a job, IMO. Maybe she needs the night shift.

Jave really showed his immaturity and ignorance last night. If anyone needs counseling it's Kailyn. What's wrong with him?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When Keifer brought up the subject of him being a felon, they were talking about having to move out of the house they were living in, and that there was no sense in Jenelle even looking at apartments since they would never take a felon for residence; he told her she needed to look for another house.

I was very disappointed in Barbara's behavior last night.

Jace looks like he's the only 3 year old still on a bottle, out of all of the children.

Loved it when Aly took a couple of steps last night. I may be mistaken, but did I see Alleah(?) imitating how her sister walked last night? She wants some of that attention, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread