+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Something about Chelsea reminds me of Farrah, only she's not nasty. Maybe it's that annoying baby voice she likes to use. She has her daughter sooooo spoiled and annoying that the child is almost intolerable.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Something about Chelsea reminds me of Farrah, only she's not nasty. Maybe it's that annoying baby voice she likes to use. She has her daughter sooooo spoiled and annoying that the child is almost intolerable.
    I say the same thing. It's bc she's a spoiled hot mess who has no concept about how the world works around her.

Janelle is useless to society. Her weed addiction is just pathetic. Suck it up and start doing heroin and get a real addiction you crybaby. I loathe her. She is just so clueless and everything is someone or something else's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't notice that the daughter was particularly bratty, probably because she's still a toddler and that goes with the territory. But I Chelsea, good Lord, this is her third season and she's still whining. Literally whining. "Daaa--ddd, noooo." She's another one who doesn't seem to learn from her experiences. She's still weak, passive and dependent on a loser who's emotionally abusive. Not great traits for motherhood.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Did you guys ever see this short-lived reality show where the parents of these spoiled rotten, rich brats, were sent by their parents to a third world country to live for awhile? They had to get up at 4:00 a.m. to milk a goat and go to the well to get water. They slept on the floor and ate basic food. They lived with people who bascially had no money and lived on little means. The rich kids went into culture shock, because they had no idea anyone lived like that for real.

I wish that Jenelle and Chelsea could have that experience for about 6 weeks. No phone, no cries for mom or dad, no hair product, and no drugs. They would have to work or starve. They need something to zap them into reality.
    prhoshay likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did you guys ever see this short-lived reality show where the parents of these spoiled rotten, rich brats, were sent by their parents to a third world country to live for awhile? They had to get up at 4:00 a.m. to milk a goat and go to the well to get water. They slept on the floor and ate basic food. They lived with people who bascially had no money and lived on little means. The rich kids went into culture shock, because they had no idea anyone lived like that for real.

I wish that Jenelle and Chelsea could have that experience for about 6 weeks. No phone, no cries for mom or dad, no hair product, and no drugs. They would have to work or starve. They need something to zap them into reality.
    Wasn't that an offshoot of that Sweet Sixteen show, whatever it's called? I always refer to it as the Over-Indulged Brat Show. Unfortunately, not a lot of the kids who were sent to those third world countries seemed to keep the experience with them. Most of them went back to being pretty bratty, because their parents allowed it.

If Kailyn had half the support that Chelsea's dad offers her, I think she'd begin to blossom. Of the four, she does try the hardest (not that there's much competition there) and while she makes some poor decisions, she also works, goes to school, takes care of her son without a lot of help etc. She seems like she's capable of more. I'm not sure Jenelle or Chelsea are. They're both content to whine and cry and blame others. At least Kailyn can occasionally see things from the perspective of someone else.
    Debb70 likes this.

All toddlers are not bratty and whiny to the extent that Chelsea's daughter is. She is being taught to follow Chelsea's road, and is already showing signs of being a pain, and is generally allowed to get her way in response to her bratty, whiny behavior. It IS possible to do it differently and even toddlers will get the message without you having to be an ogre.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I see Jace turning into another Jenelle too. So sad and so unecessary.

I finally saw last week's episode.

My gawd Chelsea is a mess a hot mess. Her hair most likely has animals growing in it. YUCK. Her nails are a disgrace. Her apt is disgusting. And finally, Aubree is very very whiney.

Janelle, what an IDIOT. What a MORON. A LOSER. My gawd why can't this girl straighten her life up.

I don't understand something help me out here. If Janelle takes the JAIL TIME, then she will NOT have probation after she serves her jail time???? So she would RATHER go to jail then to have a suspended sentence and 90 days of probation???

Leah stalking Cory's g-mail account. Mind your own business, Leah. You are off cheating on him and then you exclaim that you didn't ever want divorce to happen to you two. Are.you.kidding.me.????

Kail, I am glad she called Jordan and cleared the air with him. Issac is so cute.

Check this article out ...
    Teen Mom - Kailyn Lowry vs. Jenelle Evans: Battle of the Engagement Rings! (PHOTOS)
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I finally saw last week's episode.

My gawd Chelsea is a mess a hot mess. Her hair most likely has animals growing in it. YUCK. Her nails are a disgrace. Her apt is disgusting. And finally, Aubree is very very whiney.

Janelle, what an IDIOT. What a MORON. A LOSER. My gawd why can't this girl straighten her life up.

I don't understand something help me out here. If Janelle takes the JAIL TIME, then she will NOT have probation after she serves her jail time???? So she would RATHER go to jail then to have a suspended sentence and 90 days of probation???

Leah stalking Cory's g-mail account. Mind your own business, Leah. You are off cheating on him and then you exclaim that you didn't ever want divorce to happen to you two. Are.you.kidding.me.????

Kail, I am glad she called Jordan and cleared the air with him. Issac is so cute.

Check this article out ...
    Teen Mom - Kailyn Lowry vs. Jenelle Evans: Battle of the Engagement Rings! (PHOTOS)
    Amber basically did the same thing--she elected to do prison as opposed to more rehab. These young women don't seem capable of making sensible decisions.

I agree that Jordan, for whatever other faults he may have, seemed to behave very sensibly in the last episode. He was willing to clear the air, but he wasn't going to jump right back into a relationship with her, because he felt they were maybe in the same chapter of the same book but not on the same page. And she seemed okay with that. He was nice about explaining his situation, but he wasn't ready to jump right back into a relationshiAp with Kailyn while she's still conflicted about Jo, and that's smart.

Chelsea has hooker hair. Somebody needs to help her.

+ Reply to Thread