+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

I would like to be a fly on the wall when Jeremy watches these episodes. Leah is a real manipulator.
    There's no place like home!

All four moms desperate for a man. It was sad really. I guess everybody wants to be loved. These girls just don't seem to realize that they have so many issues that marriage is not likely to help. Even though they think that once they get their man, they will have this happy, little family.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are just at that age. They seem perfectly normal, considering, to me.

Jenelle is loony as a damn tune.

I'd like to shave Chelsea's head down to her scalp. Liked her darker hair better than that nasty blonde.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I do wonder about Kaiyln's reasoning for marring this guy and then worrying about the custody situation. Once married and she really has to move to be with her husband, she's stuck. And what if the judge says that Joe will keep the schedule of custody and that if she moves, Isaac will stay with Joe and let her have him in the summer time? You never know what a judge might do. It's not always the mom who gets primary custody, if they are the one leaving the area. Joe has moved, but keeps his visitation to the same place that Isaac lived when he was born. I just think Kailyn is taking a big risk. I hope it works out okay. I suspect that Kailyn is really tired from being the sole person who is responsible for so much.

It's good Jenelle admits she craves caos and drama. She starts fights because she likes it. It's obvious.

I wish Chelsea could understand that Adam is giving the new girlfriend grief just like he gave her. He's a bad apple and isn't going to change. He'll treat all his women like dirt, eventually. Just get in line.

I'm so over Leah, that I normally change the channel when she comes on. Does anyone recall in the previews for the season where they showed a doctor about to give them a diagnosis on Aly?

I do not think that Kailyn is the "sole" person for Isaac. Joe has stepped up to the plate and takes Isaac whenever needed and so does his family.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Leah's daughter has another "A" name. Can't remember it, but at least it's not Ali/Alea, which is kind of like having twins and naming them Sue and Susie.
    you nailed that!

The new baby is named Addalynn.

Makes me think of Adderall (ADD medication)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Chelsea, Chelsea. I hate to say someone is hopeless, but OMG. That girl is a piece of work. She stole Jenelle's reason for dropping out of college. Everyone knows you can't move into a new apt and continue with your classes. LOL Chelsea has no idea that some moms actually work a full time job, care for kids and attend college classes online, on weekends and evenings. It requires a little motiviation and hard work.

As it turns out Chelsea has been doing very poorly at the beauty school. Her grades were terrible and so was her attendance. THat's really why she dropped out. If she stayed, she knew she would flunk out. She's smart enough. She just doesn't care about doing anything constructive.

After seeing the show last night, I really wonder if Gary assaulted Jenelle. I don't believe one word Jenelle says. I would believe Gary over her. And I don't believe Keifer got his GED. LIES, IMO.

Now we know where Leah got her ways of screwing people over and never feeling bad about it.

Kailyn and her fiance are way to immature for marriage. It's sad really.

Chelsea's time at "hair school" will be her GED all over again. How long has she even been going and she's already taking a leave? She needs a whole month off to move (which may take a couple of days, possibly even only one day), and "get settled", whatever that's supposed to mean. 56% attendance is a pretty clear indicator that she doesn't take it seriously, and will really need to start attending more and putting in more effort to get her grades up. But after witnessing the GED fiasco, I have very little faith in that happening.

Kailyn is making a big mistake not telling Jo that she plans to take Isaac when/if she and Javi have to move. If she waits to tell him until the move is actually scheduled, he will be furious, as will his parents, and they will probably try harder to prevent her from taking Isaac. Best to give Jo and his family some time to process the idea, and only then will she have a good chance at being able to take him.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

About when Kail tells Jo about getting married to a serviceman, I agree with her decision not to tell him before the wedding (which I think is stupid, anyway). No sense in stirring up crap before you have to; if she's within her legal bounds, I say use what you think is best for you. She's spoken with her attorney, and she's on firm ground. If I were her, I would not give those people a chance to create chaos in my life for as long as they could, even though it would be for a limited amount of time. They can throw their fits after my process has been started; she's going to be stuck with it for long enough, as it is. She's smart to keep in close contact with her attorney; I believe in being proactive, instead of reactive.

I think that hair school has seen the last of lazy Chelsea, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

None of the mom's on this season have finished school. They have quit or dropped most of their classes.

+ Reply to Thread