+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

After watching Kail go after Javi the way she did last night I totally believe that in her incident with Jo, she was the one who got physical with him, not the other way around like she said. She has problems and I hope she gets help before she looses her temper with Isaac.
    Janelle will always only care about herself because she is a drug addict and a horrible person. When she and her mother were fighting about babysitting, Janelle turned the fight into all about her "what about me and my depression, etc..'. She makes me sick! I feel so bad for that poor little boy.
    I hope Leah and Jeremy work out for the sake of those three little girls.
    Chelsea's father needs to stop enabling her. Let her move 'away' and don't give her any money, don't buy her anything. Maybe then she will grow up and stop talking in that baby voice. I will give her props for being a good Mom and at least going to school.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Favi was wrong for not putting the dog up, but I have a feeling there is more to the story than we were shown.
    I totally agree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have been a big supporter of Kailyn from the beginning and always gave her the benefit of the doubt, however, IMO, she didn't seem genuinely sorry that she hit her boyfriend. She said she was sorry just to appease him, but not because she really felt bad. I've never seen anything so phony. I wouldn't buy it, anyway.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She does not want to be alone, and her desperation is showing. It's sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If Chelsea did in fact move from SD, she'd be back in a heartbeat..unless she moved to LA or NY and I suspect that's probably where she wanted to go.

Kailyn: She used to be a favorite, but no longer. My heart goes out to Jo knowing what I know is going on now..thanks to whoever posted those spoilers.

Jenelle: Psycho. When my boys were that little, I literally NEVER went out for me time and if I saw friends, they came to me. I certainly didn't have the luxury of getting a boob job and weeks to recuperate. Nor, did I smoke drugs. At that age, I took my irish twins to the library for story time, museums, the park, Chuck E Cheese, and eventually preschool. Someday Jenelle will "wake up" and realize what an idiot she was. I guess she didn't learn after the Keisha fiasco. PUT YOUR SON FIRST!

Leah: I am just speechless.
    straycat80 likes this.

Oh! And what was up with Javi planning that date for Kailyn after being wailed upon? Jeesh.

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Haven't watched this weeks train wreck but if you need a laugh go to TMZ.com and watch the video where Farrah calls up and defends, yes defends, her DWI. As awful as that Havey Levin is, it's great to see him and those other vultures put her in her place.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/03/26...cuses-tmz-live

I'm using my phone so all I get is the mobile link. If you google Farrah Abraham it's the one that comes up first
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Almost as bad as her dancing in lingerie and kissing girls. I think she's doing these things to get back in the spotlight...good or bad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    If Chelsea did in fact move from SD, she'd be back in a heartbeat..unless she moved to LA or NY and I suspect that's probably where she wanted to go.

Kailyn: She used to be a favorite, but no longer. My heart goes out to Jo knowing what I know is going on now..thanks to whoever posted those spoilers.

Jenelle: Psycho. When my boys were that little, I literally NEVER went out for me time and if I saw friends, they came to me. I certainly didn't have the luxury of getting a boob job and weeks to recuperate. Nor, did I smoke drugs. At that age, I took my irish twins to the library for story time, museums, the park, Chuck E Cheese, and eventually preschool. Someday Jenelle will "wake up" and realize what an idiot she was. I guess she didn't learn after the Keisha fiasco. PUT YOUR SON FIRST!

Leah: I am just speechless.

I seriously doubt Chelsea would last a month in NY or LA, unless her father financed everything for her there too, because living in SD is much less expensive than living in NY or LA, and she'd have no one to lean on as an emergency babysitter, as she does in SD with her mother and father. I also don't see Chelsea as being such a top notch hair stylist, based on the state of her own hair, that she would be able to compete with the far larger number of stylists in NY or LA.

As far as Kailyn goes, yes, she's become a much larger mess than she was before, and I actually turned the episode off, because I could not deal with watching a household that shouldn't have one pet dealing ineffectively with three. It won't be long before they'll all be back in shelters, which is, I assume, where they probably got them. They can't afford all those pets and they obviously don't have any idea how to handle them, and yet even though Kailyn said she wasn't going to get a dog, she somehow ended up getting a dog and a cat.

Jenelle is always going to be a hot mess unless she gets really serious about rehab before it's too late. I not only feel for Jace; I'm starting to feel for her mother as well. She's tried to be calmer this season, and I see some growth there. I know she got into a shouting match with Jenelle in this episode, but honestly, everyone has a breaking point, and Jenelle was behaving so badly that I think her mom just couldn't handle it anymore. The boob job just made me roll my eyes. There are so many things Jenelle could do for herself that would do more for her self-esteem long term than increasing her bra size that it drives me nuts that she used her money to do that.

Leah just seems to have lost her mind. I also noticed that Ally, the twin who has all the physical issues, seems quite a bit more verbal and in some ways much better behaved than her twin sister. I wonder if Aleeah is expressing some resentment about all the attention and time that Ally ends up getting in the only way a child her age can--by acting out. Not that Ally doesn't need the attention, obviously, but that her sister is just too young to understand why she's getting it. Oh, yeah, and they shouldn't have a tiny dog like that either--those toddlers are not treating it appropriately and Leah seems oblivious to it. Oh, heck, I just don't think any of them should have pets, because they're not capable of handling the additional responsibility on top of the responsibilities they already have.

Leah's daughter has another "A" name. Can't remember it, but at least it's not Ali/Alea, which is kind of like having twins and naming them Sue and Susie.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread