+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    So Chelsea is sad that she can't get pregnant with her new birth control device. That silly girl. It was so disturbing to see how Aubree has to worry about her mom's emotional state. As Chelsea has a meltdown over having to find a new place to live, her daughter is asking her if she is happy and to stop crying. It should not be the CHILD's place to worry over the mom, because she is so emotionally unstable. I'm glad Chelsea's friend pointed that out to her. Just find a new house Chelsea. Your dad will pay for it. PLUS, she has lease.
    Also disturbing: how she giggled when telling her mom about hooking up with Adam. She acts like she has nowhere to go, when she knows that her dad will either pay for a new place, or, failing that, she could move in with one of per parents.

Can't stand Leah. It's good to see that Corey and Jeremy could talk to each other maturely about the situation.

Did Kailyn get a dog? I don't recall that ever being addressed. It concerned me to see Isaac around that dog, since it looked like he was starting to hit it with that pan he was carrying. Javi did a good job talking to Kailyn about the custody agreement, making the point that she can't do anything till the next court date. He seems pretty sensible.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham arrested for DUI hours after tweeting fans asking for them to send her beer | Mail Online

And someone should tell her it's not St. Patty's day, but St. PaDDY's if you abbreviate!

FORT Fogey

Chelsea needs to shut up. Like she wants to actually move away from her father. She just is feeling sorry for herself and wants him to beg her to stay and cater to her pity party. I fail to see what she even has to complain about. She has it easier than most people, and she still complains nonstop.

Jenelle and the boob job is a complete and utter joke. They should have left that off of the show. MTV should be ashamed of themselves that this is what they are paying for. She literally seems to be hopeless in ever getting herself together.

Kailynn is so desperate to have a family and prove to Isaac as he ages that she is good enough for him. She has to realize that a child normally unconditionally loves their mother. She needs to relax and raise her son. She obviously had it so badly when she was young, and I think counseling would help her. She really is good just wants what she wants quickly and makes a lot of snap decisions.
    holly71 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle cracked me up when she said she felt she had the body of a 12-year old girl.....at least it matched her 12-year old mind! Now she's a 12-year old girl with "boobs"....and she IS a boob.

Chelsea was raised/taught to complain. We only do what we learn works.
    holly71 and straycat80 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I would love for Chelsea to actually experience real life adult problems. Like having to pay bills and make a mortgage payment every month while still being able to put food on the table for her family. What a dumb spoiled bi*ch. Wahh, I have to move! Oh my god! Moving! My father has to one again find me a place to live, pay movers to move me and then pay all the fees associated with it. She needs a serious dose of reality. Side note, Adam, whos in jail, knocked some other chick up.

Janelle. Ha. What a dummy. In the now time she checked herself out of Rehab after 4 days and is working things out with the husband she filed domestic abuse charges on whos going through problems with his ex baby mama over something of the same. Girl knows how to pick them. They said the only reason she went to rehab was so that MTV wouldnt kick her off the show.

Kail just makes me sad. At first I thought she just wanted Jo but the more i see, this chick just wants a family to call her own.

Then theres Ms Trailer Park Trash 2012. I cant imagine Jeremy watches these episodes if they are still together. How could he not see the only reason Leah is with him is because Corey didnt want to be with her? Google the name of their child because I couldnt even prononce it let alone spell it.

Farrah is on twitter claiming nothing happened. There are stories that she is getting out of control. That girl has no idea. She thinks shes this beautiful successful mogul. As more and more time goes by from her series finale, shes going to see that shes nothing more then an ugly nasty mean spoiled brat.
    holly71 likes this.

Are there no other women in the town where Leah lives? Jeremy is a fool, she is playing him. I realize they now have a daughter together, but she will soon be another statistic of a single female with 3 and who knows how many more babies. I wonder if the week before she married Jeremy did she sleep with Corey?
    There's no place like home!

I feel bad for Corey. Leah has treated him terribly. Hopefully one day he'll meet someone who actually appreciates and respects him. He's by far the best out of all the teen dads.

Ugh, when Chelsea was working at the salon and called out "Molly" in her baby voice... I wouldn't know what to think if I was about to get my hair done by someone who insisted on talking in that voice . So unprofessional.

What could Gary possibly see in Jenelle? He seems like a fairly mature, decent person who has regard for people other than himself, unlike Jenelle. Jenelle always claims she wants more time with Jace, wants to see him, etc., but after getting to Barbara's house and greeting him, she just sat on the couch texting, not paying any attention to Jace or Barbara. And the constant screaming and cursing right in Jace's ear just gets harder and harder to watch as he gets older. It's too bad he couldn't be adopted by a normal family. I feel so sorry for him. It's for the best that the show is over after this season.

It's disappointing to see the dogs on this show. First was the episode with Frankie. Leah's puppy seemed to be nipping at one of the twins quite a bit, while they were left unattended with it. Kailyn and Javi have 2 large dogs between them, which seems like a really bad idea when we saw the reaction of Kailyn's friend's child when the dog knocked her over. Big dogs can obviously be really scary for small children like that. What confused me too was when Kailyn said that the dogs needed to go out, and Javi said that since there was a hole in the fence they had to stay in the house. I don't understand why he couldn't take the dogs out on a leash then... unless she meant that they should go outside so that they wouldn't be in the house while her guests were there.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that's exactly what she meant. I didn't think she was being unreasonable. I am not a dog fan, and I'm even less of a fan of owners aren't responsible enough to have them professionally trained.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Favi was wrong for not putting the dog up, but I have a feeling there is more to the story than we were shown.
    There's no place like home!

I love dogs and I am shocked and horrifiied at the number of people who do not understand that they are not equipped to have a dog. When you are stretched to the limit with your kids, job, school, money, etc. You don't have the time to properly provide the care and attention a dog needs. People just don't get it. A dog is not a toy to amuse your toddler. So frustrating.

When Chelsea had a meltdown to move out of state, I just wanted her dad to say, "FINE, MOVE. Go anywhere you want Chelsea. You are an adult. Bye Bye." I think Adam has 3 DWI's now, instead of two.

We can see that Jenelle really does not want to spend time and bond with Jace. She doesn't. It's obvious. She should shut up saying she does. It's a lie. The happiest I have ever seen Jace, was when Gary was spending time with him. And when he said he was going to teach him how to ride a bike. I thought my heart would break. That kids wants a dad figure so desperately. It's sad that due to the Jenelle's influence, Jace will likely be just like his mom by the time he's 11 years old. I pray I'm wrong.

I would not miss Leah if they just cut her part out. It's disgusting to watch her use people. Jeremy actually resembled Cory last night. Bizarre.

+ Reply to Thread