+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

I thought it was obvious that Janelle's mom is only accepting the news of Jenelle seeing Keefer, because she's on the payroll and she has to get that paycheck. I kind of get it though. No amount of screaming or protesting would stop Jenelle from doing exactly what she wants. This stuff must have been filmed a long time ago, as I recall photos of Jenelle coming out on line right after she got her breast done.

Kailyn is unraveling more and more. I hope she has gotten the help she needs. I really do like her, though.

I feel bad for Cory and Jeremy. That Leah is a cold hearted snake. I don't buy a word she says. I think she wants both men fighting over her and not this happy family. I think the happy family is boring to her, that's why she keeps roaming and playing with people's emotions.

Chelsea just can't help herself. I am glad she finally wised up to see that Adam is going to hurt and disappoint Aubree the same way he does her. That's just not good.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I am in the minority here and I just do not see that big of a difference between Kailyn and the other girls. Listening to her talk to the counselor at school, she is only taking 2 classes, she has dropped the others because of the stress in her life, which I see her causing the stress herself. She has been going to school for 3 years and still has 2 1/2 years left to finish. She does not want Jo's girlfriend around Isaac, but yet she has Favi there, watching him and taking him places. I realize she is bi-polar, but so is Jenelle and no one is giving her any breaks. Yes I know that Kailyn is not doing the drugs, but she does have a temper and we know from reports she has been arrested for battery recently. Just like Chelsea runs back to Adam, Kailyn will with Jo at the snap of a finger. The premise for the show was a good one, but this group needs to be off the air quickly.
    redsox girl and straycat80 like this.
    There's no place like home!

Kailyn does have her issues. There's no doubt about that, but over time, I have seen things in Kailyn that sets her apart from the others. She made the mistake of dating a new guy when still living in Jo's home, but she paid for it. She got kicked out and had to move back with her mom, but she realized it and said how sorry she was.

She is acting out about Jo's girlfriend, but she isn't mature enough to understand that her way of dealing with it is not going to work. Yes, the girl and Jo shouldn't be drinking around Isaac, HOWEVER, there are ways to deal with that. She should have consulted an attorney and figured out what to do. She didn't handle that right. I really hope she gets the counseling and/or meds she needs, because she has a lot to offer IMO. I think she will do well in the long run. I suspect Jenelle will end up in prison or dead in the long run.

I don't fault her for taking a couple of classes per semester. I don't know how much she works, but working full-time can make it really hard, and then to raise a child too. When I was in college, I was very focused and wasn't into the social scene that much, so I could buckle down and study, but if she wants to finish early, she'll have to make up her mind to do that.

I think Kailyn demonstrates a lot of drive, intellect and devotion to her son, considering the way she was raised.
    holly71, AmyKay and MsDiva2007 like this.

I think the basis of Kailyn's issue with Jo/V is her fear she mentioned a few eps ago that she thinks when Isaac gets of age to pick which parent to stay with more, he will pick Jo because of all the family around him. So maybe subconsciously she is doing things to make sure Isaac is all hers. May sound a little silly, but its a guess.
    momrek06 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Thank you! ITA with you about Leah!
    Who cheats 2 weeks before a wedding? Cory is an amazing individual if he can forget and forgive that.

Haven't finished last epi, hope to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I thought it was obvious that Janelle's mom is only accepting the news of Jenelle seeing Keefer, because she's on the payroll and she has to get that paycheck. I kind of get it though. No amount of screaming or protesting would stop Jenelle from doing exactly what she wants. This stuff must have been filmed a long time ago, as I recall photos of Jenelle coming out on line right after she got her breast done.

Kailyn is unraveling more and more. I hope she has gotten the help she needs. I really do like her, though.

I feel bad for Cory and Jeremy. That Leah is a cold hearted snake. I don't buy a word she says. I think she wants both men fighting over her and not this happy family. I think the happy family is boring to her, that's why she keeps roaming and playing with people's emotions.

Chelsea just can't help herself. I am glad she finally wised up to see that Adam is going to hurt and disappoint Aubree the same way he does her. That's just not good.

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/celebr...assault-201363

Shocking. My money is still on her to be dead by the end of the year.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

One problem with Jenelle is that she makes horrible decisions, even when she is completely sober. She was clean for many months, seeing a therapist and on her prescription meds, but talked to her friends about her decision, after giving it much thought, to hook up with Keifer again. WHAT? That idea did not strike her as the most horrible, scary, dangerous and unwise thing she could have done. That was Jenelle's sober thought process at work. I don't know how that can be changed.

After reading the ages, were any of these teen moms really "16" and pregnant? Seems like 17 and 18!

I just read an article about Farrah waxing Sophias unibrow this past January, and it lists her age as 20 and Sophia as 3.
    I'll try to post, but never did it before!

Farrah Abraham Waxes Her 3-Year-Old Daughter's 'Unibrow,' Calls Herself 'A Good Mom'

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    After reading the ages, were any of these teen moms really "16" and pregnant? Seems like 17 and 18!

I just read an article about Farrah waxing Sophias unibrow this past January, and it lists her age as 20 and Sophia as 3.
    I'll try to post, but never did it before!

Farrah Abraham Waxes Her 3-Year-Old Daughter's 'Unibrow,' Calls Herself 'A Good Mom'
    I think they were also around 16. Most of them got pregnant at 16, but turned 17 by the time their child was born. Some of them were 15 when they were pregnant and 16 when the kid was born.

So Chelsea is sad that she can't get pregnant with her new birth control device. That silly girl. It was so disturbing to see how Aubree has to worry about her mom's emotional state. As Chelsea has a meltdown over having to find a new place to live, her daughter is asking her if she is happy and to stop crying. It should not be the CHILD's place to worry over the mom, because she is so emotionally unstable. I'm glad Chelsea's friend pointed that out to her. Just find a new house Chelsea. Your dad will pay for it. PLUS, she has lease.

This must be the part with Jenelle got involved with the herion. She was staying with Keifer and not seeing Jace or her mom, according to what she said last night. I noticed the long sleeves. Yet she sees a doctor about implants. When did she start the herion?

Leah is dispicable. I bet Jeremy's family is going crazy, watching how she treated Jeremy. She's a piece of work.

I wish Kailyn and Jo would hurry up and get to that counselor. I think that would help them. If it is true that Jo's girlfriend is drinking and smoking, I can understand why Kaiyln doesn't want her around Isaac. I'm not sure a judge will prohibit it though, if the girl is of legal age. They might if Isaac has asthma or some allergies that smoke would aggravate.

+ Reply to Thread