+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

It's gotten completely ridiculous. Jordan was around Isaac so much, and Jo was fine with it, and pretty mature about meeting him. Kailyn is freaking out about the idea of Vee being around Isaac when Jordan was around him quite a bit. She mentioned Vee drinking/smoking so of course she shouldn't be around Isaac while doing that. But seeing as how Jordan and Javi have met Isaac and spent time around him, it would make sense if Vee did, since she is an important part of Jo's life.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I think Kailyn did act inappropriately, but I do believe she has some genuine cause for concern for Isaac when he's with Jo and Jo's girlfriend. I can't locate Jo and his girlfriends' age. I found one link that says his girlfriend is 21, but I'm not sure how old she was when the footage we are seeing was filmed.

Even last season, Kailyn was concerned with the drinking of alcohol by Jo and his girlfriend when they were caring for Isaac. Jo has to be careful with alcohol. He and his brother were arrested for drug possession awhile back while in their car. It looks like they caught a break and have moved on from that. Still, caring for a child when drinking is something that I would be concerned about, expecially if Jo has problems with drug use or alcohol or is under age.

I don't understand why when Jo has Isaac on the evenings he can't do activities that are family oriented without drinking alcohol or his girlfriend not drinking either. Can't she hold off until Isaac goes home.

Apparently all is well though. Here's a article on Kailyn today.
    SPOILERS INSIDE ARTICLE

I also just read another spoiler about Adam.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that he has gotten another girl pregnant, NOT Chelsea. The pregnant girl is called an EX girlfriend. AND he has had 3 drunk driving charges in the last 6 months. He's such a winner. I bet Chelsea can't wait to get back in his arms. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Babies aren't the best company for and entire evening; it's fair to need an additional adult around, especially if you involved in a relationship. I do agree that if there is drinking/smoking, there shouldn't be.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I skimmed alot of this past epi, so thank you everyone who's been posting!

Debb, thanks for those Spoilers! I enjoyed the Kail interview! But Adam .... 'smh'.
    KAREN

Yes my understanding of the Vee situation is she is in the home visibly drunk.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I cannot imagine Joe's parents allowing her to be drunk in their home.
    There's no place like home!

Regardless of Vee drinks or not, Kailyn would still have an issue with her. Just like I think Kailyn would have an issue with ANYONE who is with Jo.

And not for anything, but do the girls where anything but sweatpants?

I thought it was the in-style to go out looking like you just got out of bed.
    There's no place like home!

Maybe, just not all the time? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I thought it was the in-style to go out looking like you just got out of bed.

+ Reply to Thread