+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    None of these young women, except for Kaitlyn, do anything to advance their intellect, social skills or education. Jenelle just kept enrolling in school then dropping out. She was fired from the one job she did have. Chelsea quit her job for no real reason and it took her TWO years to get her GED. Please. And Leah quit her job and dropped out of school, for no real reason except to lay around and get pregnant. They have really have no goals and no ambition.
    That's the one thing that gives me a little more hope for Kailyn and Isaac. She does work and she does go to school and she is trying to build a better life for them. Jo also seems to have straightened up some and is a regular participant in his son's life, though the thing with the new girlfriend getting hammered in another room while he's with Isaac does seem exceedingly odd. Oh, yeah, and Kailyn seems serious about trying to deal with her bipolar disorder too, unlike Jenelle. She even recognizes that she and Isaac are probably not ready for a dog, though her friends were encouraging her to get one. I wish the rest of the girls would recognize that they're not capable of taking on a pet on top of their kids, at least not yet.

FORT Fogey

On the episode where Andrew was taking the DNA test, Barbara and Janelle stated that now he can pay child support. Well how come Janelle keeps getting more and more lavish of a place to live, and she is not made to pay for Jace? You would think she would want to buy some better furniture or something for Barbara to have for Jace and his comfort. I do not get why Andrew would have to pay and he does not even see Jace, but Janelle does not.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when people make child support sound like "the price of admission" to see a child. That is irritating; what about a child's needs of existance do people not understand? It costs to live in this world (even for babies) and, since it takes more than 1 person to bring this little dependent into the world and to tend to said dependent, and it took 2 (sometimes) irresponsible people to bring this dependent into the world....why don't people understand that both parties should chip in? All that said, a child should not be kept from either party since the child needs as many people who love him/her around them as is humanly possible. That child needs to see and spend time with daddy AND mommy, merely for the relationship that is the child's birthright. Child support is also a birthright, but you cannot control what other people do or don't do.

While babies are cute and cuddly, they also come with huge adult business responsibilities, no matter what age the parents are. There is just so much to consider when you are making the decision to bring a child into this world. Hating the other parent just cannot be part of caretaking decision. I hate to see people be so stupid as to NOT take a parent to court for child support. What do they call themselves doing?.....being nice to the other parent....support is not an occasional pack of diapers or an occasional outfit. YOU try living on that level of support and tell me how well you do. What about the cost of WHERE you live, what about the cost of how much it costs to heat your residence, the costs of just generally being cared for? God forbid you should get sick and need treatment. I haven't even addressed the strain and stress of everyday care that comes with that new life. Many times, one person is totally put-upon, and the other walks around carefree. The only person you are hurting is YOURSELF when you decide to keep the other parent out of your child's life. I guarantee you, it is going to bounce back on you bigtime, somewhere down the road. There is nothing great about being the only caretaker 100% of the time....and then crabbing about it. Does the child really benefit?

My rant is far from over, but I am ending it here.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I could have sworn that some seasons back Jenelle and Barbara talked about Andrew paying child support. I think he did at some point. Recently, it sounded like he said he was trying to catch up.

Normally, the amount of child support is determined by calculations on a Worksheet in NC (sole custody, joint, split,) , that uses the income from the parents, plus child care, health insurance, etc. Barbara would be the recipient of the child support, since she has custody. The money would go to her. It's also possible that the parties can not use the calculation on the form and just agree on an amount and have it entered by the court that way.

In NC child support and custody are not connected. You owe the obligation to pay the support, even if you never see the child. AND you have a right to visit with the child, barring you being unfit to be around the child, EVEN if you don't pay child support.

I believe Jenelle does pay expenses for Jace or Barbara would have said something by now.
    There's no place like home!

I am guessing this is SEASON 4.

I am not going to make a new thread for S4.

Let me start by saying the previews for this whole season look AWFUL. Jenelle hitting Gary as it appears he hooks up with someone named Tory. Ugh.

Jenelle. I thought she looked decent this episode and her new bf Gary looking like they are getting along good. (Although read ^^) It will not last. Ugh.

Chelsea. She is a COMPLETE mess. A TRAIN WRECK from her disgusting rat's nest on her head to her relationship with Adam. All this 'pulling out' discussion. She is a LOSER. The two gf's she told about the 'hook-up' were not the least bit happy with it at all. AND then to have a discussion with Aubree about going to Day Care…..she is the WORST mother. Do not bring that up to her. You want a SMOOTH transisiton. Earlier when Chelsea mentioned going to day care, Aubree said YAY. Then later, Chelsea has to bring it up again and now Aubree can sense her Mother's sadness and Aubree now says she does not want to go. Ugh.

Kail. I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A QUESTION believe JO's version of the story. Jo is happy with his life. Happy with Vee, happy with the arrangements with Issac. I absolutely without a doubt believe that Kail HIT HIM FIRST because she is just soooooo jealous of any woman in JO's life. She is a MESS. Disgusting this paperwork she has filed against JO. He is a good Dad to Issac and Kail doing what she did is allllll wrong. Interesting the FIRST think Javi asks when we first see him at Kail's was "how was dropping Issac off at Jo's" …. this show is getting so scripted.

MY MESSAGE TO KAILYN. Kail, I am so upset with you and all your ANGER. GO TAKE AN ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS. When you HIT JO and file paperwork against him and his son, you remind me of your mean and nasty MOM that you LOATHE so much. Ugh.

Leah. OMG, what a complete MORON. Here she is all engaged to Jeremy (which Corey reminded her of) and asking Corey what is going on with their relationship. Leah is a JERK. I wonder what Jeremy thought if he WATCHED that epi last night. Ya, I know they are married NOW but still. Leah disrepected him, I feel by having any relationship discussion with Corey. Leah is a very conflicted young lady that just wants to be married. Ugh.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Javi's question to Kail, about the drop off, was what I would call a "testosterone question".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All four of these girls are hot messes! And the conversations are sounding more and more scripted. Time to pull the plug on this show MTV.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Chelsea. She is a COMPLETE mess. A TRAIN WRECK from her disgusting rat's nest on her head to her relationship with Adam. All this 'pulling out' discussion. She is a LOSER. The two gf's she told about the 'hook-up' were not the least bit happy with it at all. AND then to have a discussion with Aubree about going to Day Care…..she is the WORST mother. Do not bring that up to her. You want a SMOOTH transisiton. Earlier when Chelsea mentioned going to day care, Aubree said YAY. Then later, Chelsea has to bring it up again and now Aubree can sense her Mother's sadness and Aubree now says she does not want to go. Ugh.
    Chelsea is unbearable to watch. And she and Adam have hooked up multiple times without using protection as they said on the S3 finale recap show. Such idiots. And apparently Chelsea gave Adam $2000, which he put into his truck. They're both such losers. I simply can't believe the audience applauded him when he walked out on the finale special.

Kailyn always seemed to be the most normal but her anger and jealousy are way out of control now. Hopefully the bipolar diagnosis will allow her to get the help she needs, since she's hardworking and motivated, unlike the other three.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post

Kailyn always seemed to be the most normal but her anger and jealousy are way out of control now. Hopefully the bipolar diagnosis will allow her to get the help she needs, since she's hardworking and motivated, unlike the other three.
    Yes after watching Teen Mom since it started, I always thought Kail was the leveled headed one of all the girls. Even when Jo was being a pain to her. Kail still seemed to always think first of Issac and then schooling and work. Being always very concerned who is around Issac meaning HER new bf's. Now the end of S3 and the beginning of S4, she has become SCORNED. All this anger now. And she does not stop and realize that Jordan was around Issac allot and Jo never had an issue with it at all. Now there is Javi, Jo has said NOTHING negative about Javi being around Issac BUT Vee is not allowed to be anywhere near Jo or Issac when Issac is with Jo??????? I thought the letter Vee wrote to Kail was very nice. I think she appears to be a lovely young lady. Kail is just making herself look so AWFUL. And from what I understand she hits Javi this season and that is caught on the cameras. Has Kail gone from a respectable young mom to and AMBER PORTWOOD?????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread