+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

The fact is once they are 18 you have no control over what they do. Janelle Doesn't listen to her mom when she was under 18,so I hardly doubt anything will change over the age of 18. I have a son and I can say what I will and he will do what he wants every time. It's called growing up and learning life lessons. Harsh but needed.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyone see the Reunion show last night? I saw a little. I couldn't stomach much though.

As it turns out, Dr. Drew did explain what a horrible idea it was to get pregnant like she did. Even he couldn't hide how crazy she is. She was so ridiculous sitting there right in the middle of Jeremy and Cory. Just the way she likes it.

I didn't catch the details, but I think she must have lost the baby at the time that show was filmed. It seemed lots of stuff had not happened yet.

I caught pieces of it, I was watching something else. By the time I remembered it was on they were already to Leah...Im glad Dr Drew FINALLY told her how it is (for the most part anyway), that she is desperate to have a family unit. After about 5 min of her tounging her braces I couldnt take it anymore. She says she is mature, but I have to disagree. I know I missed Kail, anything interesting with her? Did I miss anything else?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I saw part of Kailyn's section. She was not on board with Isaac being around Joe's girlfriend because she gets drunk in the house when Joe and Isaac are there. (Jo says they are in a different room.) I found it very odd if the girlfriend parties in the kitchen getting drunk while her boyfriend and his toddler son hang out upstairs for the evening. Odd IMO. Joe needs to analyze this girl's behavior. Something isn't right.

I think Kailyn is overly jealous, but I do agree with her about drinking when you have a toddler in your care. Are they even old enough to drink? She and her boyfriend had not married when this was filmed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Leah lost her pregnancy at 8 weeks gestation. No reason was given, but things generally happen for a reason. I found myself wondering how she would have dealt had she given birth to another special needs child.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, she got pregnant AGAIN, after that REunion show was filmed. And she just had that baby. I hope it's healthy. She absolutely ignored everything Dr. Drew and everyone else told her. Poor Jeremy. He'll regret marrying Leah one day. I wouldn't trust her at all. She's a sneaky one.

Did you catch Chelsea's dad say that Aubree is just like Chelsea was when she was little. OMG. Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I caught pieces of it, I was watching something else. By the time I remembered it was on they were already to Leah...Im glad Dr Drew FINALLY told her how it is (for the most part anyway), that she is desperate to have a family unit. After about 5 min of her tounging her braces I couldnt take it anymore. She says she is mature, but I have to disagree. I know I missed Kail, anything interesting with her? Did I miss anything else?
    AmyKay, it's going to be repeated early this evening -- 6:00 - 8:00 central time. I missed Kail's segment, too.

Leah -- ugh, what a mess. Unless I misunderstood all of her "I don't know"-ing -- wasn't she being clear that she would go back to Cory in a moment if he said yes? I felt sorry for Jeremy. Does he feel/realize that he is just second-best for Leah? On the other hand, Cory probably feels that he is just second-best after Robbie.

And what is going on with her teeth/mouth? It seems like something more is happening than just simply braces...
    Last edited by Bucky; 02-12-2013 at 03:13 PM.

When was this reunion filmed? Had to have been more than a year ago.
    Janelle was clean and sober and with a Marine. Now I hear she is married to some loser, on drugs and pregnant! Poor baby and poor Jace!
    Chelsea's Dad said Adam would tell Chelsea if she didn't buy him stuff he would leave, so she would give him money and buy him stuff so he would stay with her. So no wonder her father hates him! And Chelsea said she still had sex, with no protection, with Adam.
    Kailyn was jealous and didn't like Joe's GF drinking in the house when Isaac was there. They both said they think about getting back together in the future.
    Leah was just a mess, had just miscarried, Couldn't make up her mind between Corey and Jeremy, must have just gotten new braces because her tongue couldn't leave them alone. It was sickening to watch! But now she is married and has another baby so she didn't listen at all to Dr. Drew.
    I think this show should be cancelled, these girls are not good examples to teen girls!

These girls get dumber as the seasons go on. Chelsea sat there like a mute with a two-digit IQ, while Leah just unraveled. They behaved like adolescents, not like young adults. I hate to be so harsh and judgmental, but honestly it seems like they're regressing rather than growing.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

None of these young women, except for Kaitlyn, do anything to advance their intellect, social skills or education. Jenelle just kept enrolling in school then dropping out. She was fired from the one job she did have. Chelsea quit her job for no real reason and it took her TWO years to get her GED. Please. And Leah quit her job and dropped out of school, for no real reason except to lay around and get pregnant. They have really have no goals and no ambition.

+ Reply to Thread