+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

As far as Chelsea is concerned I just cannot stand her HAIR. Gag me. I think a nice pair of scissors would handle it perfectly.

And the screaming is getting worse and worse at Janelle's house. The mom and Janelle are louder and Janelle has a filthy mouth around Jace. Sheesh. Idiots.
    KAREN

Adam has no respect for women and a warped sense of anything I have ever heard him talk about. Chelsea is a hot mess, but I don't fear her the way I do Adam. The kid doesn't have a chance. I can see Chelsea in her exact same situation when she's 40.

I think they should have named the episode Karma comes back to bite all of the mom's.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic

I wanted to grab Leah and shake her and scream "you cheating on him the week before your wedding" everytime she bitched about how Corey didnt want to give it a go with her. She is trailer park trash personified. She has no one to blame for her problems but herself. Corey is leaps and bounds the best father on all of the Teen Mom dads (group 1&2). He gave it a go with her the last time she cheated on him. Why should he do it again?

Chelsea is a disaster. Her hair is awful. It cracks me up when she talks about being a receptionist at a hair salon as "getting her foot in the door". You would think shes interning for some fortune 500 company or something.

Kail just bugs me. She means well and all but shes just not very bright. It cracks me up when she has to say in the recap "I was living with Jos family but they threw me out when I started dating Jordan". I dont get why she doesnt understand why her family would feel disrespected by that. I implore everyone to go watch Jo's music videos.

And then there is Janelle. Poor poor victim Janelle. Her mother is terrible and probably responsible for 90% of what Janelle is but is she really wrong when shes explaining how to parent to her? She has no idea what to do yet thinks she is this super mom. Addicted to weed? Really? Shut up. Have some self control. Knowing her story from the news over the next year I just despise her. Drugs, guys, drugs, jail, different guys. Shes already living with another guy after the whole thing with Kiefer blew up.

They are a pitiful crew, that's for sure. I think that Kaitlyn probably has the most potential though. She makes some crazy decisions, but she does seem to be able to go on without her man.

Unlike Chelsea who seems to have an addiction to Adam. When he breaks up with her time after time and she just doesn't get it, I want to scream at her: It's because he has contempt for you and he only agreed to be in your presence so he could be on tv again and get a salary. Now that it's over, he's out of there. Call him next season when it's time for filming. She's so clueless. I'm just scared that her daughter is going to get hurt. Just a feeling I have.
    candor likes this.

FORT Fogey

I finally saw the entire episode this morning, as I had it on as background noise while I worked on something else (so I guess it's more accurate to say I heard the entire thing as opposed to seeing it). Anyway, I can't believe that any daycare would consider hiring Jenelle or that she could stand there with a straight face and tell them that she was really organized and never got angry or yelled. Good heavens, girl, it's a matter of public record that you're anything but organized and that your normal speaking tone is a furious shout. Does she think no one at the daycare has ever seen an episode of Teen Mom? Even if no one has, there's a camera crew there with her. Isn't that going to make the potential employer wonder why and discover very quickly that she's lying through her teeth?

I think it's just ridiculously irresponsible to show Jenelle applying for such a job. Can you imagine coming to your child's daycare and discovering that Jenelle was working there? I'd be changing daycares right quickly at that point.
    Debb70 likes this.

I suspect that MTV offered to pay that daycare a few hundred dollars to allow Jennelle to go in and apply. I bet that told the parents up front there was NO WAY that woman would be working there. Plus, I think they do background checks and do drug tests. That's something Jenelle doesn't consider. Many jobs will do drug tests and she will never pass them.

It's so sad to think of the kids' futures. What will they be like? IT's easy to predict.

FORT Fogey

Chelsea's dad had the best line of the most recent episode. Seeing a ring on Chelsea's finger and hearing her explanation that it was a "promise ring" Adam had given to her for her twentieth birthday, he said, "So far it's been a great birthday. You quit your job, and you're back with Adam." Chelsea looked positively shocked that Daddy Dear could be sardonic with her, after she had giggled at him and reminded him that he couldn't get mad at her on her birthday. He also brought up the fact that it was going to be pretty hard to go looking for a job without a completed GED, especially after she quit her last job after getting in an argument with her managers. It almost sounded as if Dad was finally willing to buy a clue about his dopey daughter. I just wish he'd wise up and stop paying her way through life. There's no way Chelsea is affording that home of hers on her own. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Caitlyn had gotten Chelsea's father as her dad and Chelsea had gotten April as her mother. I think Chelsea's dad would be thrilled to have a daughter who managed to make fairly mature decisions, with some exceptions, as opposed to Chelsea, who never seems to make a decision at all. And I'm guessing he'd prefer Tyler, however imperfect he may be, to Adam. I certainly do. Adam's apparent lack of interest in speaking beyond the occasional monosyllable, and never above a mumble, drives me nuts--and that's before I even get started on his behavior.

I could almost feel sorry for Jenelle, if I didn't want so badly to shake her. Her mother actually seemed to be trying to stay calm with her in tonight's episode, and she still couldn't do anything but go on about how the only way she can control her emotions and stop feeling things she doesn't want to feel and be happy is to smoke weed. Geez, didn't she learn anything in rehab? And is she staying the meds she was prescribed for being bipolar or is she having some kind of relapse? Something was definitely going on. I also kept thinking of that line in Ordinary People when the psychiatrist played by Judd Hirsch warns his teenager patient played by Timothy Hutton that he needs to remember that not all feelings tickle, but that trying to avoid them altogether is even worse.

I also find myself wanting to shake Macy as she cries about how she loved Corey. Yeah, well, you cheated on him the night before your wedding, after he left you the first time, prior to your engagement, for cheating on him. Really, dear, what did you expect? I'm thinking Corey is thinking something along the lines of "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Not everyone is going to wait for a third strike to call you out.

Kailyn drives me a little nuts too. I think she has the potential to make something of herself, but she's too dependent on having a man around. Good for Jordan for telling her that they might be in the same chapter of the same book, but he's a few pages ahead of her. Sounds like he's fine with being friends, but that he's not terribly interested in getting back into a relationship with someone who cheated on him. Forgive, but not forget. He actually seems like the guy who has the most potential too, but it's not like he has all that much competition either. At least not on this show. Well, except for Chelsea's dad, if he manages finally to wake up and realize Chelsea is a spoiled brat who isn't going to get her act together so long as she can get whatever she needs by giggling at Daddy.
    AmyKay likes this.

I agree with a great deal of what you said Tilden...
    Chelsea, I dont even know what to say...I understand not wanting confrontation, but you cant run from everything! That should have been one thing that she faced, not run away from and quitting. I just dont see her cycle changing anytime soon.

Janelle...obviously hasnt learned that her decision/actions have consequences. She wants to "numb" the pain? Grow up...again you need to face things every once in a while, and take some responsibility. And anytime Mom is close to talking sense to her she throws a tantrum.

Macy...I had the exact same thought "fool me once..." She is the one who cheated, not once but twice...I wish Cory would have called her out on it more than he did, but I think he is really trying hard to keep the peace.

Kail...She is probably lonely,and confusing that for needing a man. Sad that she has no family or even that one of her friends cant fill that role for her.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Oh yes. Jenelle is so pathetic. The thing is that Jenelle has no concern for anyone but herself. She doesn't really concern herself with what is best for Jace. She just doesn't care. It seems there is more wrong with her than bi-polar. She will end up in prison unless she moves to Colorado or CA. lol

You guys mentioned Macy above, I think you meant Leah, who is married to Corey. (They do resemble.) You are so right. She is willing to cheat on Corey over and over and then be upset that she can't have a marriage with him. Go figure. I am glad they don't fight in front of the girls anymore.

Chelsea may be the way she is because no one explains to her the facts of life, like why it's important to work a notice. And the fact that if a new place checks for references you will be screwed on getting a new job. And that most people don't take so long to get their GED unless they are learning disabled, which she is not. Did you notice that again this week their daughter avoids her dad. She doesn't want to go to him and shows him no affection. That is not normal for a little girl that age, IMO. My niece is 2 and she adores her dad, holds her arms up for him and snuggles and can't get enough of him. I worry about Chelsea's daughter. I hope she is safe.

I feel for Caitlyn. She has made mistakes, but when you can't fall back on your mom for support, that's terrible. Regardless of that nit picky stuff that happened when she moved, there is NO reason to forsake your grandchild! That little boy needs both grandparents. Caitlyn's mom must have a heart of stone. She is such a worker and self-starter who gets no support. Then you have Chelsea and Jenelle who show no respect or appreciation for their parents and get babied all the time. Did you catch what Jenelle said about her car breaking down so she had to buy a new car??????? You can't just get it repaired? AND her mom loaned her the money? WTH is that all about. Jenelle doesn't need that kind of help. It's called enabling. Anyway. I wish Caitlyn had a real support system.

Is it just me or is Joe just plain creepy?

+ Reply to Thread