+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Another 'smh' episode on Teen Mom. Sheesh.

Kail's new BF (I think) looks allot like JO and funny how all her BF's are J's Jo, Jordan and Javi. Issac is a doll. His new hair cut is so cute. Oh but that LAST scene with Kail having lunch with Javi and Issac Kail had taken a page from Chelsea's hair styling book. I was surprised to see Kail such a mess.

Chelsea 'thinking' she may have finally passed her GED and the family calls this EPIC Sheesh. WHAT is this HOLD she has for Adam. The guy is a complete dirt bag jerk moron idiot loser and yet she sits there crying over the fact it is Adam's birthday. MY GAWD, Chelsea. MOVE THE HECK ON ALREADY. She wears sooooo much freakin' make-up. Whyyyy? Ugh. I did not hear too much 'baby talk' last night. YAY. Now THAT is EPIC. LOL.

Leah, my Lord. To get pregnant AGAIN before marrying Jeremy and with two toddlers. One of which has a disability and could use her undivided attention. Just such a dumb move.

Jenelle, what is there to say about her. Now 2 years later she decides that Andrew may not be Jace's father. That poor baby doll.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

To be fair...Jenelle did say she had told Andrew and the other male that there was a possibility of either being the father. There should have been a paternity test done much earlier.
    There's no place like home!

Kailyn appears to be the only one to realize how what she does affects her son. I like how she is going to check to see how Javi gets along with her son before she starts more than just a causal relationship with him. kailyn seems the most mature of them all because she has been on her own without alot of support from her parents the longest. I wish good things for her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

This show really proves that we are a product a lot based on how we are raised. Chelsea is an intelligent girl, she is not dumb. However, she is so coddled and babied that she acts like a baby. I think deep down she gets in trouble, sticks with Adam, and is basically unmotivated because it is what gets her attention from her father. I think her father is her problem. I think he loves her, and he is good to her, but emotionally he is not giving her the support to grow up she needs. Giving her free rides and passes is not a good thing. I think he suffers from if I am not a doormat she will not love me syndrome, and it is impacting Chelsea greatly. She needs tough love.

Kailynn is way more mature than any of the other mothers. She has had to deal with a lot on her own, and has learned and become wise in the process. Isaac is lucky that he has two reasonably decent parents. I hope that Javi stays good and is right for them both. I do not want to see either Kailynn or Isaac hurt.

I feel for Barbara. She tries so hard, but Janelle is clearly mentally unstable. I really am having a hard time believing that she is safe to be in society period. I cannot fault Barbara because Janelle seems to have some conditions, and I feel she has done all she can. I think Jace needs to only have contact with Janelle supervised by the court period, and I think Janelle is going to end up in jail, institutionalized, or dead. I just do not see with her lack of motivation anything shaping up for her.

Leah I still ff. I just have no respect for this woman at all.
    Debb70 likes this.

Leah's selfish, idiotic side shined through this week. She has no idea what the extent of her special needs child will be. What if she requires a wheelchair or has to be lifted, even as she gets much bigger? Leah has decided she can handle that alone with her other twin AND an infant. It's so selfish. Her twins may suffer, because she has to attend to the baby too. Plus, her husband will be out of town much of the time. She seems to think things will magically be the way she wants them. It's so immature. I bet her mom was so disappointed on the inside.

How many times have we seen Leah walk out saying so and so was watching the girls so she could get her nails done, meet a friend for lunch, et. But, why don't we ever see her actually working with her daughter on exercises? She bathes them, but I have never seen her doing the "at home" work that all therapies recommend. She seems too preoccupied with being boy crazy to focus on things like that. Seriously, just watch the way she looks and talks lately. She looks off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Leah's selfish, idiotic side shined through this week. She has no idea what the extent of her special needs child will be. What if she requires a wheelchair or has to be lifted, even as she gets much bigger? Leah has decided she can handle that alone with her other twin AND an infant. It's so selfish. Her twins may suffer, because she has to attend to the baby too. Plus, her husband will be out of town much of the time. She seems to think things will magically be the way she wants them. It's so immature. I bet her mom was so disappointed on the inside.

How many times have we seen Leah walk out saying so and so was watching the girls so she could get her nails done, meet a friend for lunch, et. But, why don't we ever see her actually working with her daughter on exercises? She bathes them, but I have never seen her doing the "at home" work that all therapies recommend. She seems too preoccupied with being boy crazy to focus on things like that. Seriously, just watch the way she looks and talks lately. She looks off to me.
    If Leah were to step it up and be the Mom that she is suppose to be with ALI and practice with her on her leg exercises along with caring for a new baby; it will be Aleeha that will be ignored and expected to take care of herself. Leah just never have decided on her own to have another child. Geez. Ya, she got back from her weekend away and leaves the girls to get her nails done because she needs some 'mom' time. Whatever.

As far as Chelsea, I agree that her father can be very enabling. BUT it was her Dad that did END whatever was going on with Adam and Chelsea this last time they were together. BECAUSE Chelsea does not tell her Dad the truth about the relationship. AND the Dad has said he will NOT assist Chelsea if "HE" is around. So Adam left and we have not seen or heard from him since. SCORE one for Dad.
    KAREN

Giggity22 posted this and I thought we should have it over here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Various news sources were reporting this yesterday but they were just Hollywood rag sites. This comes from Fox News (not best source but is regular news). I love how its blaming Janelle.

'Teen Mom 2' to be canceled soon, Jenelle Evans to blame, reports say | Fox News
    Jenelle is a train wreck.

Why doesn't MTV just contact her long time atty that we see on the show all.the.time. and figure a way to remove Jenelle from the show?
    KAREN

I can't believe Janelle and her friends cussing while doing that puppet show. Poor Jace
    momrek06 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I can't believe Janelle and her friends cussing while doing that puppet show. Poor Jace
    OMG, and Jace, did you see his face. He did NOT find it amusing at all.

Even though he did not understand their dialogue OR their swearing, he did NOT seem one bit amused as a child should watching a puppet show.
    GAWD.
    KAREN

How is Leah supposed to afford three children when she doesn't have a job? The MTV show isn't going on forever.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread