+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Wasn't there pictures of her showing her pregnancy belly recently?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes, but you couldn't tell she was pregnant. She could've stuck out her belly a teeny bit, or she put on like a pound.
    Wish I had the link for you.....maybe radar online? Or google?

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Wasn't there pictures of her showing her pregnancy belly recently?
    momrek06 likes this.

Ya, MD, it was realllllllly hard to see that she was pregnant.

I think she just wanted to tweet something and decided to go with her belly.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

She announced it when she was 6 weeks which is a red flag to begin with. I dont think Ive ever known that someone announces a pregnancy to people other then their close family before 8-10 weeks. To me, thats where I thought it was BS. The picture she put was nothing. She could have pushed out her stomach. Do people really show at 6 weeks anyways? The sonogram was a blob and you couldnt see anything. The rag that paid them 20k for that should be ashamed for enabling this nonsense.

If she was pregnant and did lose it, thats sad but I find it hard to believe as you are going through that you are activly posting on twitter and then when its done you go casually shopping with your ex bf whom which you had a restraining order against at some point.

This whole story just continues to make me sick.

I don't buy it. Showing at 6 weeks is a little hard for me to believe. I suspect they were trying to raise some money. It's sad too. Poor Jace. His mom sets the worst example for him. I can't imagine how the kid will feel once he gets older and really knows what's going on.

This season's "moms" all seem to have the same story.....I need a man in my life.
    Leah....stopped taking birth control before the trip, very obvious...trying to get pregnant to get another man
    Kailyn...date a guy one time and good idea...introduce him to your child
    Jennelle...mad so slept with another guy...Maury (who's your daddy) episode
    Chelsea....like your friends say get over it!
    There's no place like home!

Jenelle and Chelsea have always won the award for dumbest mom in the bunch, but last night, I think that Leah took the prize. Even her friend told her she couldn't figure out what goes on in her brain. (During the pedicure.) Seriously folks, I don't think the girl is all there upstairs. Something is off with her. Maby nursing is not her field. I buy it. She obviously has no concerns for how her existing two little babies will fare with another baby. Her new guy seems to work, but he's out of town most of the time working. How long before that gets old and she's feeling lonely because she has 3 little ones and an out-of-town husband? Sound familiar? And considering the issues with her disabled child, some genetic counseling wouldn't be a bad idea. At least discuss it with the man.

From the way Chelsea's dad talks to her, you would think he knows that she has some mental issues too. They talk about education like it's a plague or something. Education is a wonderful thing, not something to be endured and gotten over like the flu.

I thought it was funny that Jenelle was embarrassed over having to get a DNA test for Jace and his dad. THAT is something that embarrasses her! With all of her other CRAZY behavior and this is what embarrasses her! LOL

Wasn't it odd how much Chelsea's new boyfriend resembles her son? That haircut turned out great! What a cute kid.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Are you talking about Kail's new boyfriend? Last night definitely told me that Kail has "a type". Jo and Javi look like they could be related. Jordan was an abherrance, that's for sure.

I couldn't believe Leah's stupidity in removing her birth control device, and not even discussing it with the father-to-be. How unfair and thoughtless.

Jenelle saying that the guy who could be Jace's father had mental problems.....that blew me away!!! No wonder she was attracted to him!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I will admit that Jenelle says so many bizarre things that I find myself staring at her and wondering what is going on in her brain. It really boggles the mind. It seems that often when something is said that I would expect to set Jenelle off, she stays calm and responds in a rather logical and diplomatic manner, but other times, when something innocent is said, she goes ape ship. I don't get her.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I wonder if the majority of "friends" came onto the picture after Teen Mom had debuted. Sometimes I think some came on the scene to be on tv. JMHO though.

I really don't have any comments about this past epi. except I'll never get Leah and understand her decisions. I wonder if they do a reunion show in ten years, she'll be fat and have 6 kids. Teen Mom fame doesn't last forever.

+ Reply to Thread