+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

So, Jenelle's mother has legal custody of Jace? I think I just assumed that Barbara just kept Jace while Jenelle was being Jenelle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, Barbara has legal custody of Jace. Unless something has changed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    So, Jenelle's mother has legal custody of Jace? I think I just assumed that Barbara just kept Jace while Jenelle was being Jenelle.

Charges were all filed just today! Dear Lord, Jenelle is just a train wreck.

Jenelle Evans, Teen Mom 2 Star, Files Five Assault Charges Against Husband Courtland Rogers - UsMagazine.com
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

She should have her ovaries removed so she can't make another child. There is no reason she should be procreating.

Oh, yes. Jenelle was so irresponsible, drugging it up, out of control, violent, etc., that Barb got a lawyer and got full custody of Jace. Jenelle SIGNED her agreement to it. Plus the judge signed. Now, in order for Jenelle to get custody back, she has to go to court and PROVE she is now fit to parent. Fat chance that will ever happen.

This is why Jenelle is always asking for time with Jace. It's up to Barb if she is sober or stable enough to handle it and keep him safe.

I don't side with Jenelle's husband if he indeed did assault her. We know that Keiffer did. Jenelle just hooks up with violent, druggies, who think that is the normal way to handle conflict. In fact, Jenelle thinks it's a way to handle conflict too. Do you recall her going ballistic on her mom and one of her former roommates a couple of seasons ago? IT was WILD. Things weren't going her way and she went ape ship to the point I thought they may have to call 911 to send someone with a straight jacket. Total meltdown fighting with that female roommate.

Then, she attacked that so called friend in her front yard another time. It was captured on you tube.
    momrek06 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I might should put this in the Chelsea thread, but I wanted more people to see it, so I'm putting it here.

I was looking for videos yesterday about hair, trying to get some ideas for styling, when I see a video called something like "Chelsea Houska Hair" (something like that) anyway, I thought it was going to be a parody, but noooo! This girl on there was actually serious! She was big Chelsea fan (gag) & was doing a video on how to style your hair like Chelsea! She said that she loves Chelsea's hair & she follows her on T witt er & that she asked Chelsea what styling tools does she use on her hair, etc, & she was so happy because Chelsea responded to her.

I seriously wanted to throw up!!! If it wasn't so pathetic, it would have been funny. I couldn't believe it was for real. ugh.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

OMG! That's pretty funny.

KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Posted this in the "janelle" thread by mistake since the link was posted in both. My bad.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she was never preggers in the first place. Announcing to twitter 6 weeks in plus reports she was out partying after that. If anyone could make something like this up, it's that sociopath.

MTV needs to do the right thing and just take this show off the air ASAP. Amber was bad enough but now this with Janelle. There is a great article on what a train wreck she is in US weekly this week. The amount of time she's been arrested in the last year is astounding. Plus they say her and her husband have been living like Nomads because she's blown all her MTV money.

OMG I was thinking the SAME thing! I would go to vegas with the odds she lied about being pregnant!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Posted this in the "janelle" thread by mistake since the link was posted in both. My bad.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she was never preggers in the first place. Announcing to twitter 6 weeks in plus reports she was out partying after that. If anyone could make something like this up, it's that sociopath.

MTV needs to do the right thing and just take this show off the air ASAP. Amber was bad enough but now this with Janelle. There is a great article on what a train wreck she is in US weekly this week. The amount of time she's been arrested in the last year is astounding. Plus they say her and her husband have been living like Nomads because she's blown all her MTV money.

+ Reply to Thread