+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Chelsea is still basically a baby, so why not talk like one. Her father is way too enabling in the way he loves her. His heart is in the right place, and he seems like a great man, but seriously it is time for the strings to be shortened a little bit. When he was their cosigning and told her about Adam not moving in, and she was so nasty, he needed to put his foot down right then. She needs a dose of reality.
    I agree. She whined to him saying something like "I'm 20, I don't need you to be making rules for me." It's hard to believe she's 20; she's just so immature. He absolutely does need to make rules for her if he is cosigning for the place. I don't think they addressed this in the episode, but I'm assuming he's paying her rent again, since Chelsea no longer has a job. He should have made rules from the beginning regarding a reasonable timeline for her to get her GED, or else she and Aubree would have to move in with him. That would have been more than fair, I think, and would have been motivation to get the GED. Apparently Chelsea's dream is to open her own salon. Good luck with that.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Janelles pattern with friends seems to go like this: become friends, move in together, have a massive falling out, never friends again.
    She's just a mean person. The girls moving out and she just has to harass her and make it more difficult.
    And do these girls know guys who are not on probation?

If you need any help explaining why Chelsea is the way she is, the dog situation explains it. She gets her dog killed due to her failure to care for it. What's her mothers solution to the problem? Get her another dog.

How old is Jenelle? Laying on her stomach, spying on her soon to be ex-roommate. OMG! She is a total pyscho, then again so is her soon to be ex-roommate! They're both involved with guys who are on probation. Hello, is there no one else to date, but ex cons? She has a baby and just sat there and let Jenelle use profanity in front of the baby. Seriously, she did not see any red flags, before moving in with Jenelle in the first place. Where had she been?

Leah is ridicolous. Corey did not call her out on her misjudgement to move in with a man she barely knew and Leah trashes him to her "girls" and Jeremy? My ex would've taken me to court and berated me in an instant if I had pulled something like that.

Chelsea...right, you are 20 years old, so don't complain about stipulations if you need your dad to co-sign. Get over Adam already. There's lots of guys out there, MOVE ON! Oh, and I agree with everyone, lose the baby voice!

Kailyn: Glad she moved, she seems happy and so does Isaac. Every epi we see, Jo grows more mature. What a change from the beginning!

Anyone correct me if I am wrong, but was any of the Teen Mom girls actually pregnant at 16? I believe Catelynn was, but question everyone else.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interestingly enough, Kail was the only one who wasn't mollycoddled and spoiled and babied by her parent......thus, you have a totally different kind of life being shown, but you still have seen some of the normal teenaged things.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jenelle seemd to rejoice in her roommates's pain. Granted, the girl was crazy to insist on her probation boyfriend being in her house around her kid, but Jenelle just loved to see the girl suffer. Sicko.

Jenelle seems to have an endless supply of friends. Does she buy them? They all seem to have some criminal connection though.

It would not surprise me if the SPCA doesn't pay Miss Chelsea a visit. Her treatment of animals is disgraceful.

I guess people eventually come to understand that roommates, generally, are never a good idea!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

What is the deal with Janelle and all the fighting with everyone? I am starting to understand Barbara and her pain. I think at this point Jace needs no visitations with her. She is toxic, and he needs some stability. Barbara needs to decide if she wants to officially pursue legally adopting him, or adopting him to a stable family. He is getting older, and this stuff is going to start affecting him, and it is not fair to him.

Joe is the one person that seems to have seen himself on camera and realized what an immature idiot he was looking like, and has really seemed to change his ways. Isaac is lucky as he seems to have two parents, and one set of grandparents that are stable and loving.

Putting Jace on camera has sealed his fate that he will always been known as the son of the Teen Mom character, Jenelle. IT's a sad thing to have to grow up with. The only way to eliminate some of this pain is to get Jace off camera, move away from being near Jenelle, insist that Jenelle's visits be supervised by a professional supervising group, (Which she has to pay for), and start calling Jace by his middle name so his friends won't make the connection. He's young enough now that he can adapt. Still, Jenelle is toxic and will cause the kid untold pain. It doesn't take a professional to see that.

That's just not the way this country works.....nor should it, whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That's just not the way this country works.....nor should it, whether we like it or not.
    Since Barb has custody of Jace, she can do any of the things I suggested. Unless Jenelle can get a court order changing the setup, she has no say so over the matter.

+ Reply to Thread