+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Chelsea is LAZY. Period.

She is and was TOO lazy to tie those puppies up. Instead just open the door and let them go.
    KAREN

I am not sure scared about Adam is correct, more like she does not know him and most children show some fear of strangers.
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still say I don't see this child showing any fear of her daddy....in fact, just the opposite. She's been shown laughing, smiling, and reaching out for him. I don't like HIM, but his daughter seems to.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In earlier episodes Aubree was warm and open with Adam, but in later episodes she changed. If you go back and look you can see how she does not seem open or warm with him. And it's understandable with the way he roughly snatched her up, roughly placed her in the crib, etc. The scene where he pretends to strangle Chelsea's kitten is a perfect example of what Adam is like.

There was a definite change in her demeanor with her dad. Even Chelsea's dad has made comments off of Teen Mom about how Aubree's actions show what Adam is like to her. I'll try to find a link for it.

Oooooooo that girl Chelsea is like fingernails down a chalkboard. She's dumber than a bag of hammers. Wants to be a hairdresser but her own hair looks like it got caught in an egg beater. And when she uses baby talk.....oh Heavens. I see Leah really reaches for the stars in college ( not, but we already know that). These girls get married and have kids like they're going to the store for a loaf of bread. Where do they get the money for dogs, fancy manicures, tattoos, houses and expensive cars? Thank God Kailyn finally found a husband, she acts like a hound dog on the prowl. Geeesh these girls make me grind my teeth.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Chelsea's bad behavior usually gets her lots of rewards. She's too immature to be a pet owner. Why doesn't her dad see that? Her mom was crazy enough to buy her ANOTHER puppy.

Her dad's overindulgence of Chelsea is sickening. I really wonder what it will be like when she has to fend for herself one day. Dad could lose his money or if he dies, she will run through her inheritance pretty quick. I can see Aubree growing up the same way or perhaps Aubree will have to start taking care of her mom. It wouldn't surprise me.

Chelsea even started talking to the real estate agent in baby talk. After seeing that her mother bought her another puppy, the roots of her childishness become crystal clear. The parents are not encouraging her to be independent or to learn the consequences of her decisions -- they're enabling her immaturity every step of the way.
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

That really annoyed me, the baby talk with the real estate lady...and then when she said "yay I finally got my own place" I thought...no you didnt- your dad had to cosign for you!!

I havent seen the whole ep, just bits and pieces. I didnt see anything Janelle and just saw the tail end of Kail when she had just set up the big boy bed in the room. Leah, I dont know what to say about her. Dropping out?! These girls dont know how to follow thru with much do they?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Chelsea even started talking to the real estate agent in baby talk. After seeing that her mother bought her another puppy, the roots of her childishness become crystal clear. The parents are not encouraging her to be independent or to learn the consequences of her decisions -- they're enabling her immaturity every step of the way.
    The incident with Frankie should have demonstrated to Chelsea's mom that Chelsea is not responsible or mature enough to own a puppy at all. She, similar Farrah, seems to see her dogs as just fun things to have rather than living creatures, and does not seem to make much of an effort to walk them or train them at all.

The baby talk is incredibly grating to listen to. I wonder if anyone at any point in Chelsea's life has mentioned her incessant use of baby talk to her. Although if they did, she'd probably just ignore them, as she tends to do whenever anyone tells her what she doesn't want to hear. And the constant celebrating that she (barely) passed her math practice test last episode was really tiresome. It wasn't even a real test and it's taken her what, 3 years to get 3/5 tests done? It was funny when she visited the salon and told the admissions guy that she was "almost" done with her GED when at the time, she'd taken 1 out of 5 tests.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

Chelsea is still basically a baby, so why not talk like one. Her father is way too enabling in the way he loves her. His heart is in the right place, and he seems like a great man, but seriously it is time for the strings to be shortened a little bit. When he was their cosigning and told her about Adam not moving in, and she was so nasty, he needed to put his foot down right then. She needs a dose of reality.

+ Reply to Thread