+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Jenelle is going to be one of those people who moves every couple of months. I hate that behavior. I used to work with a woman who did that, and most of her 5 kids were bat-snot crazy. She's a lovely, good woman; I never understood it.
    I know people who've done that, and their kids were definitely troubled. Do these people not realize how much instability that creates for kids, and how much anxiety instability creates?

If the child is born with any addiction, the state will step in. Otherwise there is no reason, she has never been shown to be physically abusive to Jace.
    There's no place like home!

I'm not sure what is in the file on Jenelle. There could be a file open on Jace by social services. This would be in addition to the case that Barb filed for custody. They can be independent of each other. The one Barb filed is public record, but the one with social services is VERY private and is not open to anyone other than the county attorneys, judges, social workers, doctors, etc. Whenever they is a complaint filed on domestic violence, an investigation is openend if there are children involved. And Considering her very open drug use admissions and the fact she drives a car with Jace in it, I would not be surprised if there is a file on her and Jace.

If Jenelle really is pregnant again, then I suspect it will very difficult for her to keep her baby. When there is domestic violence with the parents, social services conducts an investigation. I see no way she or her husband could conduct themselves as fit parents for more than a day or two.

So jenelle is pregnant again. THe poor baby
    holly71 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

OMG! Just saw the pic she posted while wearing just a bra and sweatpants. She seriously lacks common sense.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I want to know what people in their lives are support thing crap? The state of North Carolina has deemed both of these worthless human beings to be unfit to parent a child. Why in the world should they be able to have another child? Shes already selling the sonogram pictures. Thats what this is. Another source of income. It really makes me physically ill to think that people like this have children so easily when I know plenty of married couples who struggle.

FORT Newbie

Back to Frankie the Frenchie getting mauled by the husky, did anyone notice that Chelsea started the scene barefoot and finished the scene in boots?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I want to know what people in their lives are support thing crap? The state of North Carolina has deemed both of these worthless human beings to be unfit to parent a child. Why in the world should they be able to have another child? Shes already selling the sonogram pictures. Thats what this is. Another source of income. It really makes me physically ill to think that people like this have children so easily when I know plenty of married couples who struggle.
    Whatttttt oh dear Lord.

She is a mess. A trainwreck. What do you all bet that she will at some point be in jail during this pregnancy ..

While Jenelle is on tv and we are all watching this, HOW MANY teens are like this in real life that we all are not aware of .
    KAREN

A little late to discuss this last episode because I was on a Downton Abbey bender, but sheesh, Chelsea should grow the eff up. She's not 15 anymore. When her puppy was running around loose and wouldn't come -- which is what untrained dogs do, idiot -- she acted like she some child who didn't know how to take control. Even as her dog was getting killed she acted like some passive, powerless observer. Sickening.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

So true about Chelsea. What person in their right mind knows they have an aggressive neighbor dog, but yet allows their little puppy to run off leash in the territory of the aggressive dog? It boggles the mind. She should not own pets and her parenting skills should also be monitored. I pray they are for her daughter's sake. I often wondered if she protected her daugther from Adam. You could tell the child was afraid of him.

+ Reply to Thread