+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Accidents do happen, but it looked to me as if Chelsea just put the dogs out on their own on purpose. It's not like she was walking them and dropped the leash. She never intended to walk them. She was just letting them run outside to use the bathroom, before she left the house. Right? She knew there was an aggressive neighbor dog. So, to let her little puppy run free like that was very negligent. I hope she learned something from the experience. Most 12 year olds would not make that mistake. Chelsea really isn't mature enough to own a pet IMO.

One good thing is that she didn't leave the child alone in the apt. or car. That's good.

Jenelle is a self destructive person. The only hope I see for her is to live in s sober living house for a year or two under strict supervision and do what they say. Fat chance that will happen. Her brain tells her to do stupid stuff. Good advice goes in one ear and out the other and she refuses to stick with anything.

Leah is too eager to expose her little girls to a man she barely knows. Poor judgment, IMO. I don't think he's a pervert, but how would she know if he was? She just seems so desperate for a man.

I really feel for Kailyn. It must be so painful to have such a cooky mom. She's not perfect, but most moms overlook that in young adults and have some patience. Kailyn's mom acts like a teenager with her immature behavior. Kailyn is just so scared that her mom will hurt Isaac the way she has her. I get it.

Now I'm quite certain I was right to avoid watching last night's episode. The last thing I needed to see/hear about was a small dog being attacked by an aggressive neighbor dog. And I'm sorry for Chelsea and Aubrey, but I'm far sorrier for the dog. I've had dogs get away from me too, but it sounds as if she really wasn't taking proper precautions. I hope she at least learns something from this horrible incident, but she's not shown that she's particularly good at learning anything.

Unfortunately, of course, whether she learns anything or not, there's always going to be a pet shop or backyard breeder that won't care what kind of pet owner she'd be, as long as she has cash in her pocket, and until her father wises up, that's never going to be a real problem for Chelsea.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I'm finally finishing up this past epi. and I can't believe the housing these girls can get....Leah can get a 4 bedroom house for $725?? Jenelle basically the same thing! I wouldn't be able to get a room for that here. jeesh.

I do feel horrible for Kailyn. IMHO, her mother has NO right to show up at Jo's to see Isaac. Her mother is seriously a piece of work.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I triple-dog-dare you to move to the land of low rent!!!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LOL! I am tempted!!!!!!!

The reason that Jenelle's rent was so low is that she is in a small town. Still, it's a beach area, so I'm a little surprised too. (I live in NC where Jenelle is located.)

Did you see her roommate make some comment about getting her stuff out of that house next week? I wonder what happened. Honestly, I wonder what mother with an infant would move in with Jenelle? The only explanation I can think of is that the girl had no rent money and Jenelle offered to pay the full rent.

Chelsea's dog, to those who are afraid to watch (which I was) they do not show anything. Chelsea's Dad should have never answered Aubree (after she asked why Mommy was crying) with "she is sad and missing Frankie" oh gawd never say that to a child. I doubt Aubree would have even noticed for awhile that Frankie was not around AND SO in the meantime, Aubree is saying over and over again "where is Frankie, where is Frankie" and all the while Chelsea has a migraine. AND sheesh, when Chelsea came back from the test all excited that she PASSED PASSED PASSED, I thought it was the official test not a practice test. Ugh. Geez.

Kailyn, what can I say that you all have not said. Her mother is a nasty B. My gawd. I feel terrible for Kail as she struggles to do so well for her Issac and get her schooling all completed. I am glad Jo has been sooooo good to Issac and he seems to remain so calm when Kail has all her meltdowns. So the previews show us Kail's new husband.

Leah, OMG, please people DO NOT LAUGH when your toddler SPITS. Dear gawd. Stop that behavior RIGHT AWAY. Leah and her Mother laughing at Aleeah. So wrong. I read that Leah is having another girl.

Jenelle, so my Previews cut off, Debb, OMG, does her new roomie KICK HER OUT? She needs some serious counseling. My gawd. What a complete LOST SOUL she is. I could not believe how many times Jenelle dropped the F bomb while her new roomie and Jenelle were sitting in the kitchen of their new place while the new roomie has her baby on her lap. Gawd.
    KAREN

Momrek06, Check out my latest post on the Jenelle thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad news.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Momrek06, Check out my latest post on the Jenelle thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad news.
    Terrible news.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle is going to be one of those people who moves every couple of months. I hate that behavior. I used to work with a woman who did that, and most of her 5 kids were bat-snot crazy. She's a lovely, good woman; I never understood it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Teen Mom 2 Season 3

The janelle news makes me actually sick to my stomach. The state should some how step in and claim that kid the second it comes out of her.
    Neither one of them have custody of their first children yet are having one together!?!?!? This is exactly the type of thing that is ruining this country.

+ Reply to Thread