+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 3

OMG. What in the world were those little dogs doing out off a leash? I can't imagine.

Leah looked completely different after she left Kathy with the twins by the time she sat at that table with her friend. Her hair was done, different top and looked like different earrings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OMG. What in the world were those little dogs doing out off a leash? I can't imagine.
    Remember, you're talking about Chelsea. She isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

LOL I like Chelsea, but that's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Remember, you're talking about Chelsea. She isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

So I just watched both 12/24 and 1/7 ...... OMG Chelsea and that baby voice over and over again. Shut up and grow up and speak like you should. Geez. I think Aubree looks so much like Adam. Chelsea's hair continues to be a hot MESS. I think if she does end up at beauty school the instructors need to start with CHELSEA's hair!!! LOL.

Kailyn, she did have a ton of fun in TX! But like others have posted, doubtful that Jo would let her go and understandable as he has appeared to have really stepped it up and is spending all HIS time with Isaac and not leaving it to his Mom or other family members when it's Jo's days!

Leah, another MESS! The girls are adorable! Ali's little leg braces, that little sweetheart! And Corey, I have absolutely NO clue what he says! Just cannot for the life of me understand him!
    Someone mentioned Leah looking different after leaving Kathy with the girls......didn't she meet her parents and then meet her girlfriend........not after the Kathy scene??? Hmmm, I am trying to remember. Oh and when Corey got out of the car to meet Jeremy.......and spitting, real attractive. Geez.

Jenelle, the MESSIEST OF ALL HOT MESSES and she only has herself to thank! I wonder how she would have been if Ke$sha had walked into her room instead of Barbara that weekend they had plans?????
    Like many of you have said, she definitely is mixing alcohol and prescription meds! Dear Gawd Barbara if you were to ever allow Jace to spend time with Jenelle at that house she is renting with that pool, well you are just asking for TROUBLE. Geez. And Jenelle telling her friend that the BF is 'annoying'......Wow she is the annoying one. Geez.
    KAREN

ITA about Jenelle. If Kesha walked through that door, Jenelle would've got her butt out of bed. How could she do this to Jace? When her friend asked her if Barbara thought that she, Barbara, was Jace's mother, I wanted to slap her. Barbara IS Jace's mother IMHO. Who has been there for Jace the whole time? Thank God for Barbara. Years from now, Jenelle is going to look back and be mortified.

Kailyn: I am glad she had fun in TX, but no way Jo or Jo's family would let Isaac move.

Leah: GOD AWFUL BORING. Yes, the girls are adorable, but that's about it.

Chelsea: Wish she'd get over Adam. Adam is NOT attractive, funny, brilliant, or reliable. MOVE ON ALREADY. She's young, plenty of fish in the sea. All she has to do is get educated, receive a much needed make over and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So I just watched both 12/24 and 1/7 ...... OMG Chelsea and that baby voice over and over again. Shut up and grow up and speak like you should. Geez. I think Aubree looks so much like Adam. Chelsea's hair continues to be a hot MESS. I think if she does end up at beauty school the instructors need to start with CHELSEA's hair!!! LOL.

Kailyn, she did have a ton of fun in TX! But like others have posted, doubtful that Jo would let her go and understandable as he has appeared to have really stepped it up and is spending all HIS time with Isaac and not leaving it to his Mom or other family members when it's Jo's days!

Leah, another MESS! The girls are adorable! Ali's little leg braces, that little sweetheart! And Corey, I have absolutely NO clue what he says! Just cannot for the life of me understand him!
    Someone mentioned Leah looking different after leaving Kathy with the girls......didn't she meet her parents and then meet her girlfriend........not after the Kathy scene??? Hmmm, I am trying to remember. Oh and when Corey got out of the car to meet Jeremy.......and spitting, real attractive. Geez.

Jenelle, the MESSIEST OF ALL HOT MESSES and she only has herself to thank! I wonder how she would have been if Ke$sha had walked into her room instead of Barbara that weekend they had plans?????
    Like many of you have said, she definitely is mixing alcohol and prescription meds! Dear Gawd Barbara if you were to ever allow Jace to spend time with Jenelle at that house she is renting with that pool, well you are just asking for TROUBLE. Geez. And Jenelle telling her friend that the BF is 'annoying'......Wow she is the annoying one. Geez.

The problem with Chelsea is that she is likely to pick a new man who has the same traits as Adam, unless she gets some therapy and deals with her taste for crap in men.

Jenelle has so little insight that I believe she will always resent her mom for mothering Jace and forever describe Barb as an interfereing witch. I truly suspect that something is so off in Jenelle's personality that she will never feel real gratitude or remorse for anything she has done. I think it's likely that when Jace grows up she will tell him that Barb is the reason she is screwed up and if Jace is screwed up too, she'll blame Barb for that as well. She'll tell Jace that she had so much to deal with that she just couldn't live her life.

There are plenty of guys like Corey around in the south. They drive a big truck, chew tobacco, wear torn caps, won't pronounce their words, etc. It's so sad. I have never found that kind of guy attractive, but many do. I don't get it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The problem with Chelsea is that she is likely to pick a new man who has the same traits as Adam, unless she gets some therapy and deals with her taste for crap in men.

Jenelle has so little insight that I believe she will always resent her mom for mothering Jace and forever describe Barb as an interfereing witch. I truly suspect that something is so off in Jenelle's personality that she will never feel real gratitude or remorse for anything she has done. I think it's likely that when Jace grows up she will tell him that Barb is the reason she is screwed up and if Jace is screwed up too, she'll blame Barb for that as well. She'll tell Jace that she had so much to deal with that she just couldn't live her life.

There are plenty of guys like Corey around in the south. They drive a big truck, chew tobacco, wear torn caps, won't pronounce their words, etc. It's so sad. I have never found that kind of guy attractive, but many do. I don't get it.
    I don't know that that type is limited to the south. I've never lived south of Illinois, and I've seen guys like that too--and like you, I don't find them attractive.

FORT Fogey

The death of that poor little dog is not because she is young and dumb, it was just a bad thing. Like her father said yes they should be on a leash, and that was a bad choice, but all dogs can get away from anyone. That was heartbreaking, and I wish they would have left it off the show. It made me cry to see that little dog playing and Aubree laughing, and than to hear the description of what happened, truly awful. That was the first time I felt really and truly awful for Chelsea. I think she truly could be something, if her father put his foot down and made her earn her way a little more. She is not dumb, she is just pampered.

I feel Kailynn is headed for trouble. She is a smart, reliable young lady, but she is so desperate for love and attention. I get that Joe wants Isaac near him and his family, but he has to understand that she is all alone here. If he wants her to want to stay in PA near him, than he needs to work with her more. Having someone in Isaac's life that she specifically does not want is wrong. He does not need to get into the drama, and that could be his excuse. Can you imagine Isaac being older, and than knowing his grandmother was sneaking to see him. Not a good trait to teach a child.

Leah I fast forward through. I have no respect for her or interest in her.

Janelle needs an intense overhaul of her attitude and choices. I do not see what if anything will ever make her grow up and become a reasonable member of society. MTV and the money she makes is just encouraging her to keep the lack of decency up too.

Accidents do happen, but it looked to me as if Chelsea just put the dogs out on their own on purpose. It's not like she was walking them and dropped the leash. She never intended to walk them. She was just letting them run outside to use the bathroom, before she left the house. Right? She knew there was an aggressive neighbor dog. So, to let her little puppy run free like that was very negligent. I hope she learned something from the experience. Most 12 year olds would not make that mistake. Chelsea really isn't mature enough to own a pet IMO.

One good thing is that she didn't leave the child alone in the apt. or car. That's good.

Jenelle is a self destructive person. The only hope I see for her is to live in s sober living house for a year or two under strict supervision and do what they say. Fat chance that will happen. Her brain tells her to do stupid stuff. Good advice goes in one ear and out the other and she refuses to stick with anything.

Leah is too eager to expose her little girls to a man she barely knows. Poor judgment, IMO. I don't think he's a pervert, but how would she know if he was? She just seems so desperate for a man.

I really feel for Kailyn. It must be so painful to have such a cooky mom. She's not perfect, but most moms overlook that in young adults and have some patience. Kailyn's mom acts like a teenager with her immature behavior. Kailyn is just so scared that her mom will hurt Isaac the way she has her. I get it.

+ Reply to Thread