+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Teen Mom 2 | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

Go back inside the lives of Leah, Chelsea, Kailyn and Jenelle when season 2 of 'Teen Mom 2' premieres Tuesday, December 6 at 10/9c on MTV

ABOUT TEEN MOM 2
    Teen Mom 2 is a spin-off of the MTV documentary series '16 and Pregnant'. The show follows the stories of four girls from the second season of '16 and Pregnant' and documents the challenges of their first years of motherhood. Each episode interweaves stories of four teenage girls who are navigating the bumpy terrain of adolescence, growing pains, and coming of age - all while facing the responsibility of being a young mother.

Each story offers a unique look into the wide variety of challenges young mothers can face: marriage, relationships, family support, or lack thereof, adoption, finances, rumors among the community, graduating high school, starting college, getting (or losing) a job and the daunting and exciting step of moving out of the nest to create their own families.
    KAREN

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

I know Kailyn has started a new line of clothing for children ...as for Leah and Corey I was hoping that they would really make a go of it and I am gonna really be mad if Leah cheated on him again....but on the other hand I read that Corey was putting her down telling her how her stretch marks were a turn off and how she was fat...but as with all marriages we never know what goes on behind closed doors

as for Jeanelle..wonder how many times we get to see her get arrested..lol

and it looks like Chesley still needs to grow up..thats what I got from the previews of the upcoming season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I know Kailyn has started a new line of clothing for children ...as for Leah and Corey I was hoping that they would really make a go of it and I am gonna really be mad if Leah cheated on him again....but on the other hand I read that Corey was putting her down telling her how her stretch marks were a turn off and how she was fat...but as with all marriages we never know what goes on behind closed doors

as for Jeanelle..wonder how many times we get to see her get arrested..lol

and it looks like Chesley still needs to grow up..thats what I got from the previews of the upcoming season
    Well that's awesome!

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! Who will be watching?
    KAREN

Me! I watched the last few minutes of the "catch up" thing last night cuz I was curious to what will be going on this season.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

In US Weekly there is a picture of all the Teen Mom 2 moms. In the photo, they all look similiar with long, blonde extensions, oddly enough, they also look much, much older!

FORT Fogey

Okay, I watched the first episode of the new season.

Kailynn--I'm glad she and Joe are being civil for the sake of their son, but I fear it won't last, because she hasn't let him know about Jordan. I think she should, but on the other hand, I also think Joe has to understand that now that they're no longer together, they're both probably going to date other people. That being said, they also have the right to know the people in their child's life, so if Kailynn is getting serious about Jordan, Joe has a right to know that. For his part, Jordan seems to be a decent enough guy and also seems to want to do right by Isaac. For that reason, Joe should realize that the guys around his son could be a lot worse.

Speaking of which.....

Chelsea--OMG, is she EVER going to grow up? She still hasn't got a GED or a high school diploma. In fact, she's just now buying a book about the GED. But beyond that, all Adam has to do is look in her direction and her I.Q. seems to drop another twenty points. I thought it was quite telling that when he tried to kiss Chelsea, Aubrey was the one who got upset. Geez, she's not even two and even she's more on the ball when it comes to her deadbeat dad than Chelsea is.

Jenelle--I'm actually glad Jace goes to daycare regularly. At least he spends part of the day where yelling is likely discouraged rather than the expected form of discourse. No matter how much she cries, I have a really hard time feeling sorry for her, because she creates so many of her own problems. She knew perfectly well what the consequences of seeing Kiefer would be, but she just can't stay away from him. The only thing I can come up with that's attractive about him is that he continually sympathizes with her when she cries. I also think her mom should stop with the screaming and the yelling, but I can understand her frustration. I just wish she expressed it in a different, less destructive way. I also wish Jenelle would think to invest in a suitcase, since she seems to be on the move so much.

Leah--Must be nice to have nothing more than a high school diploma and have a $15 an hour job in a dentist's office fall in your lap--and have free childcare for twins, via relatives, five days a week (though I guess I don't know that it's actually free). As for the job, I was confused when her mom said Leah would have to buy scrubs. What could she be doing that would require scrubs? It's not like she can be a dental hygienist or nurse, because she doesn't have the appropriate degrees. I could see her maybe doing some kind of simple clerical work or being a receptionist, but why would that require scrubs?
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.

At most dentist offices all the staff is required to wear scrubs now. I do not know the reason why, but it is being done.
    Debb70 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

i agree that Jeanelle brings most of it on herself...but...Barbara uses that baby to try to control her...I can't believe that mtv records this and thinks that it is okay to subject poor Jace to all of this..isn't there one person on that staff that thinks that Jace needs to be removed from that toxic atmosphere..I also wonder if there is some truth to some of the things Jeanelle says about Barbara..since she has several other siblings that won't have anything to do with Barbara

Adam has a set big as an elephants and they must be made of steel to walk in there again and want them back together...I hope Chelsa doesn't fall for it

Kailyn is the one who is really working hard to make a better life for her son but she needs to stand up to Joe and tell him about Jordan...I mean Joe made it clear he didn't want her so whats the big deal...I know Joe causes a lot of drama and I can see her point of view that she just wants to avoid it

glad Leah got a job a nice paying job...I feel like Corey's trust issues are gonna cause major problems I have seen the commericals where Corey is saying Leah cheated on him again now I am wondering if it really happened or if Corey is letting his mind run away from him cause of those trust issues

wish they could find out what is really wrong with Ali...dealing with a child with a disability is a very stressful situation and can put a lot of strain on a couple and a marriage and I wonder if that plays a part of what is coming with their divorce
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 12-06-2011 at 11:38 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Jenelle needs a lot of help, but so does Barbara. She wants Jenelle do do what is right so badly, but she gives absolutely no good responses when Jenelle is on the right track. She knows Jenelle is a mess, but Jenelle was up and ready to babysit. If she came in late and did not get up, than just leave and take Jace to daycare without the confrontation. However, if she is up despite staying out late, than leave well enough alone. With all the problems Jenelle has, let the smaller ones go. Barbara needs to calm down and get a grip. I agree with her on the Kiefer issue. However, two things are wrong number one the way she keeps letting her comeback. Jenelle is hardly going to change if she knows deep down she will always get another chance without a serious checklist in place. Number two the swearing that she keeps telling Jenelle to stop always are started by her. She should have calmly told Jenelle that she broke the rule, and she needed to find another place to stay. My guess is Jenelle purposely allowed her mother to see Kiefer with her to get a reaction. Jenelle obviously does not get much positive attention from her mother so she goes for the negative and revenge type attention seeking. Her mother took Jace to daycare so she got her back by showing her Kiefer. She seems to suffer from ODD.

Kailynn is refreshing. She has not dropped out of school, not quit her job, and rarely whines about being bored, overworked, or tired. For the record it is also nice to see them realize they are not in love, but that their child is a priority. I also loved how Joe commented on it being cold. I know Kailynn is a good mother, but it showed that he loves his son too. I think Jordan seems to good to be true, and I hope it is not a front for television and he is truly that great of a guy. If so Kailynn and Isaac are lucky to have him in their lives.

Leah and Corey bugged me the first season, and still continue to bug me. Oh boohoo you have to stay home and take care of your children wah wah. Do you know how many parents would love that quality time with their children, but are forced to get jobs to stay afloat? All Leah does is whine, and Corey is just an idiot period.

Chelsea should not be on the show period. She is a spoiled rotten self entitled princess wannabe. There is nothing informative that she can offer any teen mother or anyone else. If anything she is the poster child for what you do not want your child to turn out like, but that teens and young people will idolize and want to be like.

FORT Fogey

Oh and I forgot to add what the heck is Chelsea's mother doing cleaning her house. What does this lazy idiot do that she cannot clean her house, and her mother has to come and do it for her. Chelsea is about as useless as they come.
    CrazyDutchWoman and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast