+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Corey didnt need to try with Leah. She cheated a week before their wedding. Game over. He would be a fool to go back to her. The bottom line is that they never should have been married in the first place. He was in love with her, she was just looking for sex. I love the thrashing that she got on twitter from people. You take the money to be on TV to show your life, this is what you get when you screw up like that. She was never confessing to Corey. She got caught. End of story.

The clip of Janelle from last week crying in the car with Kieffer was on the soup. That could be one of the funniest moments in the entire run of this show. "If you wanted to smoke a blunt right now, you could..." She might have started going in the right direction but due to the tabloids, we all know its for nothing.

Adam just wanted to be on TV. At least we know Chelsea could get her GED. The way she was making this thing out, you would think she was taking the LSAT or something. When I think of GEDs, I think of people who immigrated here or inner city kids who for whatever reason couldnt finish high school. Not a spoiled little brat from South Dakota. Good luck in Hair School. Her first lesson should be to look into a mirror. I like Randy but hes a serious enabler. Is it just me or could you not picture him and her mother together?
    Bravo to MTV for not giving her friend whos knocked up a show. I had originaly heard when she got pregnant, she pitched MTV a show idea for the two of them.

Kailyn bores me. Jordan was a doofus. He didnt seem the least bit mature to be in a sexually active relationship.

Call me naive but Jenelle has smoked pot every day for 6 years?! That would mean she was about 14 when she started. What 14 year old can afford to buy pot every day? Again, never touched the stuff so maybe I'm naive, just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Call me naive but Jenelle has smoked pot every day for 6 years?! That would mean she was about 14 when she started. What 14 year old can afford to buy pot every day? Again, never touched the stuff so maybe I'm naive, just sayin'.
    She was probably hanging out with older people (boys) who had pot and let her smoke with them. She seems like a mooch to me.

FORT Fan

These days it isn't hard to get most drugs. From what I understand, a lot of hardcore addicts start about the time they hit 13-14. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jenelle was one of those girls who traded her body for pot. She's probably been the most cavalier about sex and pregnancy in both the teen mom series, and she's certainly the least connected to the product of teen sex, that adorable Jace. This is all complete speculation on my part, of course, although like I said, it wouldn't shock me coming from Jenelle. Pot isn't one of the more expensive drugs, from what I gather from friends that partake, and most of the potheads I've known were pretty generous about sharing, so she could have been mooching. Then too, there's always the possibility that she was stealing from Barbara's purse, which would add to her mom's frustration with Jenelle.

Chelsea's situation never ceases to amaze me. How old is she? She lives in a beautiful house, nicely decorated/painted/furnished, always has top $ clothes on (Northface, UGGS) and drives an awesome Jeep. Yeah....that's how most teen Mom's live. Give me a break.

FORT Fogey

Chelsea's family clearly must have money with which they shower her. I guarantee you that with the average salaries in South Dakota, most employed, educated adults don't live as easily as she does. The cost of living is lower here, but still....she's definitely spoiled. What she earns working in a tanning salon part time cannot possibly pay for what she's casually spending. I spend a lot of time around young people her age, and they also do not have that kind of money, nor do they look or sound much like her. Thank heavens.

I am curious as to how Chelsea can afford to reimburse her dad for her rent by working at a tanning salon. I didn't think you made much money that way.

Chelsea and the other girls have to have some money from being on the show. I don't know how much MTV pays them but I know they get a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Chelsea and the other girls have to have some money from being on the show. I don't know how much MTV pays them but I know they get a paycheck.
    I think I posted upthead or on the Amber thread that TMZ reported last week that Amber made $280,000.00 last year. I'm not sure what part of that was MTV, but it's for sure she wasn't working a real job to get that income.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I'm sure they get a decent amount because the show is pretty popular. I hate the way they try to make everyone seem so broke all the time because I simply don't buy it.

+ Reply to Thread