+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

I honestly think that Janelle is bi-polar or something along the lines of that. The way that she freaks out...It goes from 0-100, then flipped to 50. I don't think that she's addicted to weed. She's addicted to the way she feels when she's high. Which that usually means that she's trying to numb out (escape) or she's missing something (filling the void.) That's how alcoholics are, weed is no different. Especially if you have an addictive personality.

Leah obviously has daddy issues/men issues. Didn't she hook up with Corey on a one night stand after she broke up with that Robbie guy? (Her 16 & Pregnang episode.) Then to go from Corey, straight to another man, pregnant and engaged within a year of divorcing your first husband?

Chelsea is so spoiled, it bugs me to death. That's the only down thing about her. Her whole deal with Adam doesn't bug me as much as it does other people on this forum, mostly because I was that girl who couldn't get over her on/off bf.

This show needs more girls like Kailyn on. She's the only one (from Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2) who seems to have her head on straight.

One question...there is a lot of disgust over Leah's actions (cheating), but so much love over Kailyn (who also cheated). Why?
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    One question...there is a lot of disgust over Leah's actions (cheating), but so much love over Kailyn (who also cheated). Why?
    I was very symphathic to Leah the first time it happened she is just a child but a week before you are married...NO as for Kailyn I won't lie I love her to death but I am disappointed in her behavior but even if it loses her Jordan which is sad I think she will learn from her mistake unlike Leah...Kailyn for the most part has been the most adult and responsible of the bunch but you have to remember she is really still just a child also and she made a mistake and unlike Leah she owned it and took reponsibility for it
    AmyKay and Debb70 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

I'm getting tired of all the girls this season. I love them all, but ugh! I am starting to feel like this article...

The Idiots & Sluts of Teen Mom 2

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    1. This is Leahs 2nd time.
    2. It was a week before her wedding.

I hate her. Her playing it up to everyone like it was Coreys fault made me sick to my stomach. So because Corey wouldnt have sex with you for a few nights you needed to seek out your old flame and then do it with him? On what planet does that make it right?! I dont even buy that as an excuse. Are we to believe they just happened to casually run into each other and he sweet talked her into bed? She makes me sick. Way to think about your family slut. I love that shes getting a trashing on her facebook and twitter. Well deserved. And dont say she "owned up to her actions." If she owned up to it, Corey wouldnt have found out through the rumor mill. Its no owning up when you get caught.

Its ok for Janelle to be away from Jace for an extended period of time when it involves shacking up with Keiffah in her car but when she needs to do it for Rehab, she will miss him too much. I give her credit for going and trying to get help but the weed addiction still cracks me up.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by junedet1 View Post
    I'm getting tired of all the girls this season. I love them all, but ugh! I am starting to feel like this article...

The Idiots & Sluts of Teen Mom 2
    the only thing about this article I disagree with is calling Kailyn a Slut she is far from that and she made it clear when she first met Jordan that there was no sex going on ....now fast forward a year and yes they are having sex cause Kailyn was responsible enough to ensure birth control....now would I call her an idoit for sleeping with Joe again...yea kinda and its hard to explain that sometimes even when you aren't with anyone anymore and you share a child with them that those feelings can overwhelm you and you end up in bed again...the difference to me between Leah and Kailyn is that Kailyn realized she made a mistake and made no excuses for her behavior and she totally owend it and was honest from the get go with Jordan...and if he walks away and doesnt' want anything more to do with her then she will have to live with that and know it was her own fault...but she didn't put the blame on anyone else like Leah did I would call Leah both an idiot and a slut the article just called her the biggest slut I say she falls into both catagories....IDK if her and Corey would have ever made it...the moving thing was a big deal and I have to say that if the house was as bad as they said then moving should have been the top priorty....I had read months ago when they were doing the filming for this season that Corey went ahead and 15K out of the bank account and bought the truck...IDK if that is true or not but if they are having to foot the babies medical services and therapy that money should have stayed in the bank...I have never had anything bad to say about Corey..they have always painted him in a very positive light but I am sure he had his faults..he's human we all have our faults but Leah had a good man in him considering the circumstances on how they got together and I think one day she will really regret the way she treated him
    straycat80 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Jenelle stepped up. I know it is probably temporary, but the girl needs some help. Hopefully she will get more of it. Jace is the cutest little boy. I hope that all the mental illnesses in the family miss him. I think Barbara needs some mental help as well.

I am so sick of Chelsea period. She is so spoiled and entitled and that loser of a boy she keeps going back with is ridiculous. He does not even have any conversation skills, is not attractive, and is definitely not nice. I have no idea what she sees in him other than she is trying to have something over her father to control him. Aubree is getting cuter as she ages.

Kailynn dissappointed me big time in this episode. She was so callous to Jordan just sitting there, and than gets upset that Joe turns around and treats her that way. Joe obviously wanted to get her away from Jordan period, and she fell right into it. I think Jordan escaped a horrible situation that he did not need to get stuck in. I know he seems kind of dumb, but I really think he is a nice kid and he does say some really coherently smart things.

Leah and Corey did not try hard enough period. They made the choice to get married, that means a little more effort than that should have been given. It is one thing to end a relationship, but more thought should have been put into a marriage ending. Their daughter is special needs, and they need to put their sexual garbage aside for awhile and grow up for their child. When you decide to raise the child and not adopt them out than you owe it to them to be willing to put them first. If after counseling and more of a separation they could not work it out fine, but they did nothing but run to lawyers. With what is in the news lately about Leah she is just a white hot mess, and I guess not much more could be expected from her.

I always thought Kailyn had her head on her shoulders, but her indignance with Jordon -- it takes some gall to get angry when your boyfriend is mad that you cheated -- and the lapse with Joe showed she's as messed up in the head as the others. Clearly her childhood has instilled some unhealthy responses to people who get too close. She finds a way to push them away.

Chelsea gives women a bad name, from the whiny Daddy's girl-voice, to her that mop on her head, to her obsession with an abusive loser. She'd be the kind of friend who would cancel plans at the last minute if a guy called. She has a strange combination of entitlement and low self-esteem. Because what woman with healthy self-esteem would tolerate that kind of treatment from a guy, particularly a guy who can only use words with one-syllable?

I still feel sorry for Leah. I think she cheated because deep down she was more in love with the idea of a family with the father of her children, than with the man himself. Like Kailyn, she was unconsciously sabotaging the relationship.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I have no sympathy for Leah. She is trying to blame the divorce on Corey when she is the one responsible. She tried to blame it on Corey wanting a truck and not a different trailer. They live in a small area and I am sure Corey has been hearing the rumors for a long time and finally had enough. It seems as if her family is trying to put more of the blame on Corey. He needs to be glad to be out of that mess.
    Kailyn now knows how it feels to be dumped and it did not feel good. Maybe next time she will think through the consequences.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I agree that Kailyn seems to have huge issues with trusting people, and while that's logical, given her childhood, it's a shame. She's been so mature about finding help with so many issues, I wish she'd find some counseling to help her get through that.

I'd like to feel more positive about Jenelle, but I know too much. It makes perfect sense that she has bipolar issues, and considering she has a brother with the same problems, I'm amazed it wasn't diagnosed earlier. It did irritate me that she was in such a cushy rehab and was whining about being bored. I realize it may largely have been the withdrawal talking, but honestly...let me stay in a place on the ocean in Malibu for a week without having to deal with computers or phones, and I think I could still find something to do with myself. I mean, they must have some kind of library, they obviously had workout facilities etc., not to mention that she should have been doing therapy sessions. It shouldn't have been that hard to keep busy. Of course, I might also be given to luxuriating in the ability to take a nap now and then if I were there too...I'm not that hard to keep amused.

Chelsea is just such a piece of work. I'd say get her in therapy too, but I'm not sure she'd be willing to listen to anyone. And yeah, that baby-girl whiny voice has got to stop. Who wants a hair stylist whose voice sounds like that or whose hair looks like that? Grow up already. Adam is not going to change, he's never going to utter a sentence that's more than four words long, he's never going to be the kind of father you should want for your child etc. At least he's certainly not going to do/be any of those things as long as you allow him to walk all over you like a big blond doormat. I guess what I find particularly irritating about Chelsea is she has so many more advantages than most of the girls on the show--a family who's financially able to give her almost anything and willing to do so, family members/friends that continue to support her no matter how many stupid things she does, quite a nice place to live where she pays only a small portion of the rent/upkeep, seemingly endless free childcare from her parents etc. Yet she just continues to be stalled in one place because of her fixation of that worthless twit of a baby daddy. Geez, girl, I live where you do. Look around. There's more than one boy in town. For that matter, why in the heck do you need a guy to get on with your life? Just do it already.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread