+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    not making any excuses for Jenelle..lol..there are none to make but I remember during her 16 and pregnant episode there being something said about having some siblings and none of them wanted anything to do with Barbara at all now they never gave us any clues as to why but something has gone on with that family that we know nothing about...IMO the only thing I will say at this point that I think is fair to both of them (jenelle and barbara) is that they both could benefit from some anger management and some parentel counseling..all that yelling in front of Jace is not good
    Im sure in a couple years when Janelle is on Celebrity Rehab trying to hold on to that last bit of fame, this will all come out.

I have NO idea whatsoever what went/goes on with Barbara, and her other offspring, but from my own experience, in my teen years, into my 20's I wanted nothing to do with my family. Almost 20 years later, I can't imagine life without them, and speak to them daily. Things that seemed sooooo important back then, now seem so trivial.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I have NO idea whatsoever what went/goes on with Barbara, and her other offspring, but from my own experience, in my teen years, into my 20's I wanted nothing to do with my family. Almost 20 years later, I can't imagine life without them, and speak to them daily. Things that seemed sooooo important back then, now seem so trivial.
    I felt the same way! I had all kinds of issues with some things that happened when I was growing up. My parents were ultra relgious. I felt I was religiously abused, due to their devotion to their church. I still don't agree with how they behaved, but I had to forgive and put it aside. At some point, you have to move on and take responsibility for your own actions. IMO there are few familes that don't have a certain amount of dysfunction. You have to know when to let water go under the bridge and let go.

Also, people who are chemically dependent are so busy trying to cast blame on others, because they don't want anyone to focus on their faults. All the flaws in the world, do not justify Jenelle's actions and her refusal to take care of her baby. If not for Barbara, Jace would be in foster care. Jenelle would be facing termination of her rights by now, if Jace were in foster care. They give you so many days to rebuild your life and take custody back. If you don't do it, they proceed with termination. Jace is the really the only important thing in Jenelle's life, but she has no concern about it.

this by no means condones Leah's recent actions and behaviors.....and I have never found anything but really positive things to say about Corey..but if the house is as in bad of shape as they are saying then IMO the top proirty should be moving to a better and safer place for the girls....now I heard back when the divorce was going on that the straw that broke Leah's back was that Corey went ahead with the new truck and took 15K out of the bank account to buy it..for Corey it was that she cheated on him again...now I see both of these things tied together not that it excuses either of them..they both were acting selfish when they both should have put the needs of the girls first...now Corey at this point had that truck he is driving for only 4 months and he's talking about rash decisions well if that truck only gets 10 miles a gallon that was a decision he shouldn't have made

and IDK if its just me but did Corey seem "off" this episode...he was acting totally different than the usual Corey we see...in fact I hate to say it and remember its JMO one minute he wants to move then next he is acting distant and cold not wanting to move and wants a new truck now...just makes me wonder if maybe Corey might have had something going on on the side as well...he sure gave off the signals tonight that he was IMO
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 01-25-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    AmyKay likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I think both Leah and Corey go from mature to immature, and that is because they are basically playing grown-up and are not there yet. Those two darling girls are in a mess of a life at the moment. I am so sick of basic needs being all we think children need. Children need more than food and shelter, they need parents that are reasonably able to teach them. The only one that I have high hopes for is Issaac. His mother seems so resourceful, and I think she can teach him some things. Jace is learning nothing, Aubree is learning how to be dependent on others for everything, and the twins are being exposed to way too much immaturity and change.

Jennelle needs some serious help, they start fighting with their supposed friends. I have never ever even thought of attacking a stranger like that let alone someone who was supposedly my friend. I think that jail is the safest place for her right now, and I really and truly wish that Jace would get removed from that mess. Barbara is absolutely no better at all for that poor child.

Chelsea is so useless still to be shown. What is she teaching teen moms? She is just showing teen moms that they need to be dependent on others like most teenagers already feel they should.

Kailynn is the one bright spot in all of this. However, I am tired of her pretending she has no money and than forking over 350 for a lawyer. MTV if you wanted reality than you should have paid the money into a trust account that was payable to the children when they were 18 and the mothers when the show was over because it is too confusing trying to convince us they are poor when they are getting paid.

Hmmmm.....I was wondering about that! Do they get paid a small sum? I believe that most does go in a trust for the children. When Kailyn went pumpkin picking a few episodes ago, I noticed that she was wearing a Northface jacket...and Jennelle giving her Mom UGG boots for Christmas? Definitely not inexpensive items.

I do love Kailyn though...and Jo (despite recent actions!).

My take on the Corey/Leah spin is just that...they are trying to do some damage control and showing shots of Corey doing/saying stupid things, to make Leah come out on top. She did not seem that concerned about the comments people are making about her on the after show.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic

Chelsea needs to learn that Uggs Slippers are not shoes. She wears them everywhere. That job is the only thing she will forever be qualified to do. I wish her father would just grab her and smack her across the face and tell her Adam is only with her to get on TV.

Leah and Corey had a one night stand and ended up getting married. Is anyone surprised that didnt work out? Leah is just trailer trash with lots of make up on. I have zero respect for her. She has twins at home, one with a disability and somehow she found the time to cheat on her husband. Then she found the time to get knocked up again. All this before the age of 20. Congrats Leah. I by no means am exonerating Corey here but hes just not a bright person.

Janelle needs intensive 90+ days of rehab well away from North Carolina. Then when thats over, she needs intensive mental therapy. Shes what I call "bat s**t crazy". Legit insane. She goes from zero to a thousand in mere seconds. Shes constantly high on drugs. Did you hear her slurring and talking all lethergic when explaining to Tori what Keifer was doing? That fight was just insane. In no way should she ever have care of Jace. I love the person who posted about her priorities in order with Keifer at the top and Jace at the bottom.

That fight scene reminded me of the Housewives of NJ!!!!!! LOL I normally don't say things like this, but Jenelle is just low class, criminal, thugish, crazy, and lazy. I believe she does know better. I still fear she suffers from a personality disorder. Still, she knows better.

Thank God Kailyn got an attorney. I hope the judge can explain to Joe that child support laws are not based on what you feel you should pay. They are there for a reason and if you refuse to pay it, you go to JAIL. He needs an attitude adjustment.

Regardless of who is right or wrong in the marriage, they need to get out of that house with those babies. It's just not safe. I have to agree with Leah on this. You want a new truck when your babies are living in a dump. Not right IMO.

I really hope Chelsea will go away. She's such a one note person. Please shut up and go away Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Hmmmm.....I was wondering about that! Do they get paid a small sum? I believe that most does go in a trust for the children. When Kailyn went pumpkin picking a few episodes ago, I noticed that she was wearing a Northface jacket...and Jennelle giving her Mom UGG boots for Christmas? Definitely not inexpensive items.

I do love Kailyn though...and Jo (despite recent actions!).
    I think Kailyn has put most of the money up for Issac later on as for the northface jacket and ugg boots...mmmmmmm ever heard of product placement advertising

but I have said all along Kailyn seemed to be the only sane one among the group and she is the only one who is really putting some serious effort into making something of her life

what is there to say about Jenelle and Chelsa other than they both need some serious therapy for their issues

Leah and Corey..just don't know what to think they have always been really kind to Corey in his edits so IDK if this is actually a side to him that they have always hid or they are editing it to make it look that way...as for Leah...she is 19 having another baby and getting married for the 2nd time...we don't even need an explanation for that I think we all know where that is heading another divorce
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread