+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

For those of you FORT FANS that follow the TEEN MOM series I posted in the TEEN MOM 3 thread about the latest updates with AMBER PORTWOOD.
    KAREN

I cannot express how sick I am of watching dumb Chelsea doing the same thing. That girl is so spoiled. Was it first her mum who cleaned her house, last episode it was her sister doing it warning Chelsea not to make a mess again.

Her dad spoiled her rotten and I do not understand why we have to see her doing nothing besides talking rubbish and panting for Adam.

Then we see jenelle bringing Kieffer to jail. I am also getting sick of her. She does not learn from her mistakes and I an understand her mum not wanting her to live in a car but one day she has to say, No jennelle you cannot come back.

Happy for Leah and Corey that they got some good results. I must admit that I cried during the 3rd epsiode when they were putting the baby to sleep for the mri.

OK who stayed awake for both episodes last night? this girl did thanks to an afternoon nap! Otherwise I wouldnt have made it!
    Not really too much different on the Chelsea front- at least she is now admitting outloud that Adam isnt there for her when she needs him. Also, I think she realized how she missed out being an influence on her little sister getting pregnant.
    Kailynn- man I am so lucky to have family near me. I cant imagine wrecking the car and not having someone to help, either with rides or hook ups for towing or a new ride. Catch 22, have to work to earn money; have to have money to get a car. I think she went about the child support thing a bit wrong, just because I have a feeling Joe and his family will get mad, but she needs it for sure. Joe has the help of his parents where she is pretty much fending for the 2 of them.
    Jenelle- WTH???? She must be attracted to the drama or something, she THINKS she misses Kieffer. She should throw herself into work/school/Jase and then she would realize she is just bored! Him trying to put things off on her made me sick "you arent ready to be my girlfriend"?!?!
    Leah- again, knowing whats going on currently, I dont like watching them. and I realize that in her situation she is very worried about whats wrong with her baby, but she is so blessed!! Im with Cory, (tho I know its easier said than done) to not worry until the results came back.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

KAREN

FORT Fogey

Jenlle needs some serious therapy and medication. She is a delusionial out of control mess. I really wish Jace would have been adopted out of this mess of a family. I hazard a guess he will turn out to be a mess too at this point.

What happened to insurance? Was Kailynn driving without any insurance on her car? I am appalled that Joe feels he owes nothing to Kailynn for child support. His job is to take care of that baby, and Kailynn has Isaac most of the week. He should be paying for some of the food and baby needs for the rest of the week.

Leah and Corey I ignore because like stated above it seems like they are acting now with the reality that is now. I will never again be able to respect Leah.

Chelsea is so boring and predictable I cannot believe that she is still on the show. Meghan getting pregnant is just stupid. Than to claim she has not been on birth control, way to go MTV with helping to bring a bad light to being a teen mom. These two are glamorizing it.
    AmyKay, momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

I fear that Jenelle is a sociopath. The girl shows no real concern for anyone but her loser, criminal boyfriend. I see her future as a career criminal.

Did you notice how Chelsea's hair color kept changing? It went from light blonde to dark blonde and then back again from scene to scene. There is no way that was filmed in chronological order. She is such a terrible role model for her daughter. I can hear other kids telling her daugther, "Why can't your mom get her G.E.D.? Is she stupid or lazy or what?" Kids are cruel. She will embarrass her daughter when she gets older.

I think that what happened with Kailyn's car is that she was at fault. She said she tried to stop, but couldn't. If you are at fault then the other person's insurance will not pay your damages. Apparently, Kailyn only had liability coverage, which is required, but no collision. Collision coverage will pay your damages, when you are at fault. It's always good to have that in case you are at fault. If not, you have no coverage for your own car. Ofte people don't carry it on older cars, because it cost more, but I think it's a good idea. AND I also carry car rental coverage that will put me in a rental until my car is being repaired, EVEN if it's my fault.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I fear that Jenelle is a sociopath. The girl shows no real concern for anyone but her loser, criminal boyfriend. I see her future as a career criminal.

Did you notice how Chelsea's hair color kept changing? It went from light blonde to dark blonde and then back again from scene to scene. There is no way that was filmed in chronological order. She is such a terrible role model for her daughter. I can hear other kids telling her daugther, "Why can't your mom get her G.E.D.? Is she stupid or lazy or what?" Kids are cruel. She will embarrass her daughter when she gets older.

I think that what happened with Kailyn's car is that she was at fault. She said she tried to stop, but couldn't. If you are at fault then the other person's insurance will not pay your damages. Apparently, Kailyn only had liability coverage, which is required, but no collision. Collision coverage will pay your damages, when you are at fault. It's always good to have that in case you are at fault. If not, you have no coverage for your own car. Ofte people don't carry it on older cars, because it cost more, but I think it's a good idea. AND I also carry car rental coverage that will put me in a rental until my car is being repaired, EVEN if it's my fault.
    I agree to a certain point about the collision but since her car like mine is over 10 years old it doesn't pay to have collision on your car
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I thought she said her car was a 2006, that to me would be worth the extra money to fully cover it. Much less than the over 2000 for the new car plus the towing charges.

I agree about Jenelle. She has absolutely no motivation to do anything. She needs some evaluations done, and possibly some rehab and medications. I think that her and her mother need to get away from each other as they clearly cannot be around each other and try and out negative one another.

I thought she said 2001 nissan sentra cause its the exact same car I drive...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

THe only one of the girls I watch and find to be somewhat normal is Kailin. Her filing for child support is a good idea. I don't think she really considered it until the birthday party when she went to get Isaac and Jo wasn't there and then when she brought Isaac back, Jo still wasn't there but the reasoning for Kailin not to have Isaac for the whole day was so Jo could spend some time with him. The final straw looked to be the car accident and not having anything/body to fall back on for help. From watching Jo and his family on the show, I don't think it was a bad idea not to tell him until it was already filed for since they seem a bit quick to lose their tempers.

+ Reply to Thread