+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    You know it was not the cheating that bothered me the most with Kailynn, although yes it was awful, it was the total disregard she had for Jordan, his feelings, and her committment to him that bothered me. That truly showed how immature she was. Choices good and bad are learned early, but the way you deal with others reactions and feelings to me is telling how mature or immature someone really is.
    I think that Kailyn just wasn't in love with Jordan and she found it rather easy to do what she wanted, because of that. I think he was more of a friend to her. That's just my observation. It doesn't make it right, but I think she just followed her heart and hormones for something she didn't find with Jordan. Apparently, she is now with someone new. I hope she learns that bouncing different men in and out of your child's life is not okay.

I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope here is okay. I just read that Season 4 will be the final season for Amber, Catelyn, Farrah and Maci. Here's the link:
    The Clicker - Original 'Teen Mom' to end after season four

HI DEBB, I moved THIS post and your post 108 to the TEEN MOM 3 thread. That's where Amber, Catelyn, Farrah and Maci are all discussed. OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope here is okay. I just read that Season 4 will be the final season for Amber, Catelyn, Farrah and Maci. Here's the link:
    The Clicker - Original 'Teen Mom' to end after season four
    KAREN

Teen Moms Jenelle Evans Gets Drug Assault Charges Dismissed| E! Online
    EXCLUSIVE!

NEWS/Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans Gets Drug, Assault Charges Dismissed

The soap opera of trouble magnet Jenelle Evans just underwent a plot twist.

E! News has exclusively learned that the Teen Mom star has had all four pending charges against her—including simple assault, marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance—dismissed in court this morning.

The charges stemmed from the arrests of both Evans and her ex-boyfriend Gary Head in North Carolina back in June, when an altercation turned physical and less than one-half ounce of marijuana was found on the premises.

"Jenelle was very pleased with the results today in court," her attorney Dustin Sullivan (who incidentally is racking up quite the flattering stats for himself, having successfully handled the dismissal of 23 of the 24 charges brought against Evans under his stead), told E! News.

Unfortunately, Head didn't get quite as clean an escape.

In court last week, Evans scored another legal victory, having been granted a no-contact order against Gary, which prevents her ex from direct or indirect contact with the reality star for one year.

"She is excited to have this chapter of her life behind her and feels confident that she will be protected with the no-contact order in place," Sullivan told E! News. "As for what this means for Jenelle, she has another set of charges dismissed and she can move on with her life."

Now let's hope these two kids can keep themselves out of trouble.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112