+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 2

I refuse to watch anymore of Dr. Drew and the Teen Mom girls. He insults my intelligence. AND I used to really like him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I watched the Teen Mom 2 check up with Dr. Drew. Chelsea said she was not all the way done taking her GED. She told Dr. Drew she was working on finishing it. Speaking of Dr. Drew. Does he even watch this show? The advice he gives to these girls is not right IMO. He told Jenelle she 'was doing good'. What!? She was going to do jail time at that time. Turns out Kail was playing both Jo and Jordan and Kail thought she and Jordan got an STD from Jo. To me Dr. D. made it sound like that was her fault. Chelsea was cheating with Adam's friends, so MTV edited that out and made Adam look like the bad guy, which he was, but so was Chelsea. And Dr. D. thought Corey and Leah should go to counseling even though they are divorced and she was the one who cheated on him. I don't know when this was filmed but we know Leah got with some other guy, got engaged, pregnant and then had a miscarriage.
    If there is a season 3 I don't think I can watch it, it's too fustrating!
    I didn't see the whole thing but I about lost it when Dr. Drew first said that Adam had always been an involved, committed father and then responded that he thought Adam and Chelsea might have a chance, when Chelsea point-blank asked him if he thought they could make it. Then he laughed and said Randy (Chelsea's dad) is gonna want to shoot me. Oh, honey, he'd have to get in line. We've seen footage of Adam behaving as far less than a stellar dad and Chelsea is even more brainless than normal when she's around him. How in the world could a conscientious therapist encourage her to think that she and Adam and Aubrey might have the cutesy little family she's imagining in her Disneyfied brain?

I can't watch any more of the after shows either.
    straycat80 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Except for Chelsea. Remember when she went in a store to buy a book on GED prep. It's great to prepare, but she picked that book up and bought it with a card so fast. The sales girl said the price. It was over $70.00! IMO that's a lot of money for a book she wasn't even probably going to use. Couldn't she have found one at the local library? Just wasteful IMO. Of course, she thought nothing of it. Pocket change for her.
    Sometimes People will just buy what they need when they need it. I really don't have time in my schedule to chase down a bargain book with gas over $4 in California. if I need a book. I am just going to buy it and sell it to someone else later.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't see the whole thing but I about lost it when Dr. Drew first said that Adam had always been an involved, committed father and then responded that he thought Adam and Chelsea might have a chance, when Chelsea point-blank asked him if he thought they could make it. Then he laughed and said Randy (Chelsea's dad) is gonna want to shoot me. Oh, honey, he'd have to get in line. We've seen footage of Adam behaving as far less than a stellar dad and Chelsea is even more brainless than normal when she's around him. How in the world could a conscientious therapist encourage her to think that she and Adam and Aubrey might have the cutesy little family she's imagining in her Disneyfied brain?

I can't watch any more of the after shows either.
    OMG! I'm glad I didn't see that. I"m sure Dr. Drew has gotten an earfull about such crazy talk and I bet the main one was Chelsea's father! Can you imagine? Dr. Drew has officially lost it. In fact, I don't think I can watch him at all anymore. I used to live Celebrity Rehab, but I don't think I can stomach him on that anymore either. I wonder why he is seriously messing up his reputation by this crazy talk on Teen Moms. What's wrong with him?

FORT Fanatic

Dr Drew sucks. He's become more of a fame whore at this point. I hate when he puts on his concerned voice and does the head tilt. He's such a fraud.

How has Chelsea not finished this GED yet?! I know people who have gone to law school and passed the bar in less time. She's a moron. And apparently a whore too. Sleeping with Adams friends to get back at him. Id almost feel bad for her father if he wasn't such an enabler.

According to US Weekly, Corey wants Leah back. Smart move hillbilly.
    Debb70 likes this.

I saw on Radaronline that Jenelle has agreed to allow Jace's father a chance to see his son, but only if he will participate on the tv show. Filming has already begun. Please. It seems to me that it would be Jenelle's mother's say who visits Jace, since she is the one with custody. Woa, wonder if Barbara gets a salary too?

Kail or Leah mentioned on twitter that the reunion was filmed in July.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Amber just can't seem to avoid her 5 year sentence. She can't seem to get those pesky urine test.

'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood -- Drug Test Violator | TMZ.com

Shocking. NOT. Chelsea is a spoiled child. She's teaching her daughter that it's alright for a man to treat you like trash.

Jenelle? Muted her for months.

Leah, can't believe she'd have sex with someone 2 weeks before her wedding. Who was with the twins?

Kailyn used to be my favorite, until she slept with Jo.

People can say all they want, ohhhh, they're young. Give me a break, you know at an early age, what's right and what's wrong. That being said, people who admit their wrongdoings, and ask for forgiveness, should receive. JMHO!

FORT Fogey

You know it was not the cheating that bothered me the most with Kailynn, although yes it was awful, it was the total disregard she had for Jordan, his feelings, and her committment to him that bothered me. That truly showed how immature she was. Choices good and bad are learned early, but the way you deal with others reactions and feelings to me is telling how mature or immature someone really is.

+ Reply to Thread