+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Teen Mom 3

Go back inside the lives of Amber, Farrah, Maci and Catelynn when the all-new season of 'Teen Mom' premieres on Tuesday, July 5th at 10/9c.

Teen Mom (Season 3) | Trailer | Video | MTV
    KAREN

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

I'm excited for the new season! I can't wait to see what they've been up to!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Wake up and be awesome

I was put off when I saw the preview and Gary was cursing and yelling at Amber in the car and threatening to take their daughter from her. It appeared that Leah was in the back seat. What is wrong with those people? Why can't they stop the verbal abuse of their child? THat kind of language and yelling and threatening is verbal abuse. Haven't they been to enough counseling to understand they are hurting their daughter with this continued behavior. I'm so disgusted. I think Gary is too dense to understand that he is hurting her too with this verbal abuse. They seem to have rage and verbal insults all the way to their core. Apparently, being a kind, gentle, thoughtful person is not in them. Leah deserves more.

I honestly don't think I can take watching them verbally abuse each other and their daughter anymore. I would like to see the others, but I can't tolerate Gary and Amber anymore. I think they are toxic.

So very sad. Here's to hoping she gets the help she needs. Perhaps it's time to step away from the spotlight for a while, Ms. Portwood:
    Amber Portwood Hospitalized, Alleged Suicide Attempt | TMZ.com
    Debb70 likes this.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    So very sad. Here's to hoping she gets the help she needs. Perhaps it's time to step away from the spotlight for a while, Ms. Portwood:
    Yes, Amber is in need of serious help as does Gary. For some reason she can't stop what she does and he can't stop letting her do it. I pray for Leah's sake that they allow Leah to go live with peaceful, loving people who will provide Leah the care she needs. Let her off the roller coaster ride of chaos and violence. The poor child doesn't have a chance if she stays with those people.

How MTV can continue to promote that child being left in the care of them is unreal. It's heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    WOW, I did see this on 'google' … wow! BUT I am not surprised, Amber has so many demons she is dealing with. So did she lose custody of Lia?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WOW, I did see this on 'google' … wow! BUT I am not surprised, Amber has so many demons she is dealing with. So did she lose custody of Lia?
    They keep threatening her with that, but obviously, they won't do it. Gary needs to get out of the picture too because he is not smart or strong enough to protect Leah from Amber.

I think it is so wrong of MTV to make money off of watching the horror story that is called Leah's early years. I have heard that a child's sense of self is already determined by age 7. Poor Leah, look what a start she has gotten; yelling, screaming, cursing, threatening, hitting, shoving, drinking, smoking, crying, etc. It's difficult to understand why no one will go to that child's aid. I have begged Dr. Drew to intervene. Funny thing is, all I see him do is sit on tv and interview her parents about how they are doing. THE CHILD should be the one they are concerned about. At this rate she will be in therapy by age 8. Oh well, I had to get that out of my system.

I just read this article. Radar on line says that she tried to hang herself. She really needs longterm help and I pray that someone in charge realizes that she is not able to provide care of Leah. IMO Amber's longterm behavior demonstrates that she is violent. Whatever she has done in the form of rehab has not worked. I am very afraid that she is going to SERIOUSLY injure Gary, Leah and/or herself. If the people in charge do not step in again, I really fear it will happen.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...uicide-attempt
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-16-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Did anyone watch the new season premier of TEEN MOM?

CAN THE MODS BUMP THIS UP, PLEASE! The new season started last night!

Thank you!
    KAREN

I watched it!

The more I watch, the more I can not stand Amber/Gary, almost to the point I dont want to watch while they are on. Like what was said up thread, every time they fight Leah is there, and that cant be good for her. Neither is the break up/get back together thing. It irks me. Part of me wants Leah to be taken away because I feel she may be better off.

Farrah- i can kinda understand why she may see a boob job as an investment. While I dont think it was a good idea for her to be doing it, its her decision, not mine, so I cant say too much. Im glad that she and her mom are getting along better.

Maci- The more I see of her the more I like her. Ryan is a douche, I hate that she has to deal with him but at least she is being civil which is more than I would be.

Catelynn- Im not sure about her and Tyler moving in together. Shes gotta do what shes gotta do I guess.

Previews:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I had read somewhere that Catelynn/ Tyler split up for a bit so that didnt surprise me. Thats the only part of the previews I remember lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I like Maci allot as well. Bentley looks just like her. I do not see Ryan in him AT ALL. And Ryan is a jerk texting it instead of saying on camera about Kyle. Jerk. I am glad Maci is happy.

Catelynn, ugh, that poor child still seems to struggle with a very dysfunctional homelife. Her mother (April) is a mess. At least April was not going to go to her mother's (Catelynn's grandmother) house because for some unknown reason April's mother does not like Catelynn ugh probably because she gave Carly away. I think Tyler and Catelynn are way too young to move in together.

I am glad as well that Farrah and her parents are getting along. Sophia is a doll.

Amber and Gary . train wreck . that is all I can say. I noticed as last season was ending Amber was getting very very thin but she looks to have put some weight back on. That bed of hers still has no sheet on it. The foul language continues . the dysfunction continues.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast